Flo-Back Equipment is currently hiring QC/Safety Administrator. The successful applicant will be very detail oriented and be able to work well on their own and as part of a team. Experience managing an ASME B 31.3 Quality Control Program is a must; experience in Section 1 DIV VIII would be an asset.
Flo-Back Equipment serves the oil and gas industry providing quality production and testing equipment. Currently active in both western Canada and North Dakota, Flo-Back continues to move into additional markets with a very aggressive growth plan.
- ASME B 31.3 Fabrication
- ASME Section VIII Div 1 Fabrication
- Proficient at MS Office: Excel, Outlook, Word
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Must be personable, professional and have a positive attitude
- Excellent work ethic, consistently punctual and dependable
- Above average typing skills and must be proficient and accurate at data entry.
Indeed - 18 months ago