Flint Learning Solutions has been developing custom eLearning solutions for public and private sector companies since 2004. We have a position open for an Instructional Designer. The position works on corporate training and development projects interfacing with subject matter experts to develop detailed learning objectives, scripts, and storyboards. Projects frequently relate to the deployment of IT productivity tools to business users and the introduction of new policies, procedures, or processes.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience consulting with internal work groups, conceptualizing, and creating training and/or communication solutions. The candidate must have an excellent work ethic demonstrated by: a strong desire to learn, a commitment to quality, a take-charge attitude, flexibility to adapt to a wide range of business environments, versatility to adapt their communication style to a wide range of personalities, determination, ability to commit to and follow through on deliverables, the ability to stand up for their own ideas while taking direction from others, a positive, optimistic outlook, and the ability to contribute to a fast-paced, non-political working environment.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to:
- Write training scripts and storyboards
- Understand and conceptualize a wide range of business subjects
- Explain the complex simply, both verbally and in writing
- Manage projects (maintain a project plan, minutes, action items, etc.)
- Listen to and assimilate corporate goals and objectives
- Think creatively and generate new ideas
- Resolve conflict
- Forecast time commitments and deliver according to plan
- Work under tight timeframes
- Maintain a positive enjoyable working environment with a small team of copywriters, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists
- Produce high quality accurate work
- Stay abreast of eLearning concepts and technologies
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in Lectora eLearning authoring software required.
- Above average ability to work with a wide range of productivity applications.
- Familiarity with instructional design theories such as Blooms taxonomy and the ADDIE model.
- Experience with design and development tools, particularly the Adobe Suite, Flash-based toolsets, and rapid development tools such as Articulate are an asset.
- Experience in developing courseware is an asset.
- Experience with information technology concepts is an asset.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Flint Learning Solutions has been developing custom eLearning solutions for publicand private sector companies since 2004. Our clients rely...