Flint Energy services Employee Review

View all Flint Energy services reviews

Loved working for Flint!
Corporate Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB10 July 2013
Hello,

I loved working for Flint! Loved the interaction with everyone. Being the Corporate Receptionist, I had the pleasure of dealing with everyone from the person off the street looking for work to the Bosses of the Bosses!

I sadly had to leave when I was due to have my baby and decided to stay at home with her, but I loved working there!

xx

Other Flint Energy services Employee Reviews

Construction Specialists (since rebranded)
Electrical Quality Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alberta, Canada20 September 2017
Flint Energy Services has since been purchased by a larger company and rebranded. They produced an abundance of construction specialists that are still employed in the oil & gas industry today.
Enjoyed working for this company very much
Journeyman Scaffolder (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB29 August 2017
My typical day at work for this company was learning how to build scaffolding in different types of situations. The hardest part of the job was physically demanding, pulling up scaffolding gear from extreme heights, which was actually enjoyable because of the hard workout you get from pulling the rope. I did lot's climbing, packing heavy gear, and worked with alot of good people.
Pros
Wages
Cons
working out side in the extreme cold in the winter time.