Flint Energy services Employee Review

View all Flint Energy services reviews

Great People and Great Safety Program
EHS Corporate Lead (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB10 May 2013
During the last year I was involved in two major elements for Flint's Corporate EHS department. The first one was integration of an acquired company and the other one was ensuring there was compliance and consistency with the internal auditing process through all of North American Operations. This provided me business knowledge of Flint. These two projects created a lot of travel and a large decrease with work-life balance.

Management within Flint were very knowledgable and great to work for. I looked at many of them as mentors and coaches. My co-workers were just as great. We really learned to be resourceful with one another. I was able to build many trusting relationships with my colleagues.

The hardest part about working for the Flint Corporate Safety Department was the travel and being away from home. I really missed my routine and work/life balance.

The most enjoyable part was the experience of meeting and building relationships with all levels professionals within Flint. I was a leader who was able to engage people into the Flint Safety Management System.
Pros
Flexible hours, vacation, people
Cons
travel, lack of work/life balance, lack of career pathing

Other Flint Energy services Employee Reviews

Construction Specialists (since rebranded)
Electrical Quality Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alberta, Canada20 September 2017
Flint Energy Services has since been purchased by a larger company and rebranded. They produced an abundance of construction specialists that are still employed in the oil & gas industry today.
Enjoyed working for this company very much
Journeyman Scaffolder (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB29 August 2017
My typical day at work for this company was learning how to build scaffolding in different types of situations. The hardest part of the job was physically demanding, pulling up scaffolding gear from extreme heights, which was actually enjoyable because of the hard workout you get from pulling the rope. I did lot's climbing, packing heavy gear, and worked with alot of good people.
Pros
Wages
Cons
working out side in the extreme cold in the winter time.