Flint Energy services Employee Review

View all Flint Energy services reviews

A typical day at FireBag
Test Pack Coordinator, FireBag Phase 3 (Former Employee) –  Ft Macay Alberta30 April 2014
Arrive at work at Approx 6:am to prepare work day for workers with G.F's. What I mostly learned here was the final process of turning the completed job over to the owners. Management was very easy to work with and my coworkers as well as myself were willing to share their knowledge to make our jobs run smoothly. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep the priorities of what should be completed next The most enjoyable part was when we got out tests done completed and passed by owners representatives. It gave a great feeling of accomplishment.
Pros
Great crews to work with
Cons
Lunches to take to work in some camps could be better.

Other Flint Energy services Employee Reviews

Construction Specialists (since rebranded)
Electrical Quality Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alberta, Canada20 September 2017
Flint Energy Services has since been purchased by a larger company and rebranded. They produced an abundance of construction specialists that are still employed in the oil & gas industry today.
Enjoyed working for this company very much
Journeyman Scaffolder (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB29 August 2017
My typical day at work for this company was learning how to build scaffolding in different types of situations. The hardest part of the job was physically demanding, pulling up scaffolding gear from extreme heights, which was actually enjoyable because of the hard workout you get from pulling the rope. I did lot's climbing, packing heavy gear, and worked with alot of good people.
Pros
Wages
Cons
working out side in the extreme cold in the winter time.