As one of Canada’s leaders in online travel, Flightnetwork.com delivers the lowest airfares from the top airlines. We offer consumers access to over 2 million bulk rates on cheap flights negotiated with major airlines. Its proprietary flight booking engine offers last second booking and the exclusive ability to ‘mix and match’ fares – the only Canadian online travel agency that allows booking on different airlines for departure and return flights to get the lowest fares possible. In 2013, FlightNetwork was ranked by PROFIT Magazine as #198 of the top 500 fastest growing companies in Canada. Today, FlightNetwork continues to grow.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team to develop and execute a wide variety of marketing campaigns and lifecycle programs. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing campaign workflows, programming mobile friendly emails and landing pages, and executing campaigns within the Marketing Automation and Content Management platforms.
- Collaborate with internal marketing departments in the development and execution of campaigns;
- Development of all assets (emails, landing pages etc.) based on creative supplied by design team and/or agency;
- Translate PSD layouts for emails and landing pages into HTML while maintaining design specifications;
- Develop and execute campaigns and lifecycle programs within the Marketing Automation Platform;
- Test all campaign elements with key email clients, mobile devices and browsers;
- Perform all campaign segmentations and data validations;
- Implement campaign tracking codes;
- Work with various Marketing teams and agencies to test and optimize various offers within Marketing programs;
- Conduct campaign reporting and analysis that evaluates campaign performance, response rates, campaign variables such as segmentation, offers, channel effectiveness, email and landing page performance and campaign ROI;
- Assist in ad-hoc Marketing campaigns, initiatives or special projects as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with developing campaigns within a Marketing Automation Platform (ExactTarget, Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua etc.)
- Experience in developing emails and landing pages within HTML that are optimized for mobile devices;
- Detail oriented, possessing strong analytical skills and the ability to work self-managed or collaboratively as part of a team;
- Critical thinker with proven problem solving ability;
- Able to excel in a changing environment, lead and manage several projects simultaneously with strong time management and prioritization skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Degree or a diploma in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Why work at FlightNetwork.com?
- Competitive Salary;
- Benefits Package – Health, Dental, and Vision;
- Vacation time, plus sick days and a floating personal day;
- Growth and development opportunities.
While we appreciate all candidates’ interest, only applications found suitable for the position will be contacted.
FlightNetwork.com is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/D/V