FlightLine Golf Inc. is currently recruiting dedicated and self-motivated individuals to join our team of Landscape Construction Technicians for the 2013 season. FlightLine Golf Inc. offers a full range of golf course construction and renovation services throughout the GTA and Ontario. We specialize in the renovation of greens, tees, bunkers, and cart paths on both private and public golf courses.
Position Title: Landscape Construction Technician Resume submitted by: March 29, 2013
- Performs a wide variety of landscaping tasks (such as shoveling, lifting, and raking) for extended periods of time under varying weather conditions.
- Operates a variety of landscaping and construction tools and equipment, such as a jumping jack, plate tamper, transit/laser, concrete saw and utility vehicles.
- Participates in the construction of golf course and landscape features such as greens, tees, fairways, bunkers, cart paths, and drainage and retention ponds.
- Participates in the installation of drainage systems, irrigation, and finishing works such as sodding, seeding and landscape planting.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
- Full time seasonal (50-55 hours a week) plus Saturdays during peak season.
- A personal and professional commitment to excellence.
- The ability to work within a team-based environment that is focused on productivity, quality, and customer service.
- The desire to learn new skills and an aptitude for physically demanding outdoor work.
- The determination to complete assigned tasks safely, to a high standard of quality, and in a timely and efficient manner.
- A willingness to perform any task that advances the company’s objectives.
- Able to take and written and oral instructions.
- Transportation, a valid Ontario driver’s license, and a clean drivers abstract.
- Minimum of one year landscape or golf course maintenance experience.
- Must have completed high school or equivalent.
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience. Starting wage is $16.00 per hour.
- 4% vacation pay.
- Employer contributes to employee uniform and personal protective equipment.
- Employer provides transportation to and from job sites.
- Basic training & orientation is paid time.
Contact: Please forward your resume to: Jenn Cook, Human Resources
- Fax #: 519-725-0171
- For more information, please visit www.flightlinegolf.com and go to our Employment Page
We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Golf Course Construction and Renovation Company.