Flight Centre Employee Review

View all Flight Centre reviews

High stress, high reward workplace. Fun work place, high energy
International Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  North York, ON13 February 2013
Working in a mall, the hours varied. I definitely learned to be more organized and to keeps notes on everything (a paper trail is your best friend in certain instances). Management was amazing, I never made it to that role, but I was up for consideration for two positions. My co-workers were my family and are still great supportive friends. There were weeks (a lot of them) where I saw them for more hours then my own family. Which brings me to the hardest part, work/life balance. No matter how hard your tried it never worked. The most enjoyable part of the job, was the company in a whole. Amazing company to work for.
Pros
incentives
Cons
work/life balance

Other Flight Centre Employee Reviews

Monthly gatherings for staff, fun atmosphere
Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 November 2017
A good company to work for as there are many benefits to the agents. The long hours with no overtime pay can get a bit frustrating, but there are pros and cons with any job.
Pros
Discounts on travel
Cons
Working longer than scheduled often without over time pay
Too much
Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 November 2017
This company is highly sales based and asks for targetsthat are nearly untainable. I would not reccomend this company. I feel that they are too numbers based.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flight Centre. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9