Flight Centre is seeking a contract Senior Graphic Designer specializing in brand management. The position will be on site, Mon-Fri at Flight Centre’s downtown Vancouver head office starting mid-Dec until mid-Feb.
To qualify, you must have/be:
- A diploma/degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 2 years experience working with corporate brand management;
- Strong print production skills: prepress, file output and photo manipulation;
- Proficient on Mac using Adobe CS5;
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills;
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Strong in a team environment;
- InDesign style sheet experience (preferred).
No phone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Send your CV and 3 samples demonstrating use of brand guidelines by Nov 30, 2012.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Did you know Flight Centre Limited employs more than 15,000 people and has over 2,500 businesses across 11 countries? Our worldwide growth...