Flight Centre (UK) Limited

Flight Centre (UK) Limited Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
I learned a lot, and will never go back
Assist Department - Travel Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 17, 2016
Agents here are, in my opinion, are overworked and not rewarded or compensated for their unbelievable efforts. Poor management and unreasonable expectations.
Don't waste your time applying.
Travel sales Consultant (Current Employee), Ontario, CanadaDecember 15, 2015
Pros: Vacation time and perks of some discounted travel
Cons: long hours, low pay, you get a small percentage of your commission, too many uneccssary responsibilities.
I have been here for over two years.
If you have friends and family to go home too. At this job you can say good bye to your life.
You work over time, all the time and the pay is horrible.
The people who love working here, do not have a life outside of work or real bills (mortgages) to pay for.
You are asked to attend and participate in events outside of work hours and on your days off.

Most successful agents, work over 9 hours a day and work on their days off. Average you make is $27,000- $30,000 a year.

Being a travel agent is not as glamorous as it looks.
Book online!!!
TRAVEL AGENT (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 7, 2015
Truly is a great place to work. The people you work with are fantastic. I made some really close friends here.
Training for this job is quite good as well. They like to take care of their employees.
Good fun company culture, but the salary is low
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee), TorontoJune 30, 2015
to be continued
I will come back and fill out at a later date - thanks for your patience
....
it's a good company
good benefits
The expectations weigh out the perks/benefits
International Travel Consultant (Former Employee), OntarioJune 13, 2015
Pros: Travel perks after 6 months
Cons: No overtime pay. Expectations outweigh the benefits
You sign a contract that states you can work up to 60 hours in a week with no overtime pay and no lieu time. You have weekly meetings, monthly buzz nights with you area and monthly shop socials that are all mandatory. If you are looking for a career that will give you lots of perks for travel and you do not have anything tying you down then this would be a great career. If you do work here expect to work a minimum of 2-4 hours extra a week with no pay in addition to the mandatory meetings/socials.
Over demanding and financially unrewarding
International Travel Consultant (Former Employee), CanadaFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: the cons outweigh the pros.
Cons: demanding. zero work/life balance. cliquey. unsupportive. stressful. sedentary.
Big expectations, time consuming, very little support, and the work environment is cult-like. The idea is that you work hard to play harder. A good job for people who are single, enjoy drinking and don't have children or loved ones who'll miss them while they work long hours.
Very fun workplace
Travel Agent (Former Employee), North Vancouver, BCOctober 25, 2014
I loved my time at flight Center. I learned a lot about traveling and different places all around the world.
Amazing co-workers felt like a family there.
Management could use some Help!
Executive (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 6, 2014
not a well organized company! dont consider your life outside of your employment.
Great Work in a Good Company
Manager/Area Trainer (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKMay 20, 2014
I learned a great deal from this company and have began a great travel creer