Flextronics

Flextronics Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good pay, exciting new products
Solder Level 2 Repair operator (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 18, 2014
Pros: a lot of overtime. some bonuses for good attendance, fair pay
Cons: very strict dress code due to product susceptibility.
A lot of team support.Very Quality mined.Many long term employees willing to share knowledge of process.
fun work place, good pay lots of overtime
Machine Operator-Edge (Former Employee), austinAugust 15, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers, room to grow
Cons: shortlunches, long hours
typical day at work a very busy but laid back ,i leaarned alot at the job how to work different machine how to train new employees, love working with my co-worker very nice people, the hardest part at the job was the different changes that they give all at once same day.i enjoyed the job, my friends that i met there the nice cafeteria... overall rating – more... 8 – less
flextronics
Technician / Customer Support (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 14, 2014
Pros: traveling
Cons: lay off
i dont have much to say, i enjoyed my time with flextronics. i was their a short time as too contract with verizon wireless was not renewed. they had to make budget cuts i was part of the verizon account.
flextronics was a a great place to work
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), memphis tnAugust 14, 2014
Pros: when you did a great job u were told
Cons: alot of hours
a typical day would consist of running 22 production lines,of printers an up dated software,everbody getting alone an getting the job done..
HTS , ECCN, RDPS,
Sr.Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee), Chennai, IndiaAugust 11, 2014
Resolve all the trade related queries to Logistics and 3PL,
Support for Management in reportings, backend work for auditing, NAFTA and backlogs clearance
Manufacturing Operations
Quality Control Operator (Former Employee), austin, TXAugust 11, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: inexperienced operations
High pace environment with lots of opportunity to learn manufacturing operations. Lack of knowledgeable leadership, but enjoyable to work with great coworkers, and have the ability to create your own knowledge.
Great work environment
Technician / Customer Service Support (Former Employee), Fishkill, NYAugust 7, 2014
Pros: paid vacation
Cons: contract
Best job i had very professional fun friendly coworkers good management
productive
Apprentice (Former Employee), Kanchipuram, TNAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hour
i learned how they are desine charge my co works are good but so long traval
Overall good place to work
Quote Project Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 4, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on site
The company takes care of it's employees while you are here. They are somewhat supportive of a good work/life balance. The people are friendly and helpful. The building itself could do with a renovation, since it is quite old. It would be nice if more opportunities to work remotely were available.
Compress schedules offering extended free time
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 3, 2014
Pros: 3-4 days off
Cons: long hours
I work 3-4 12 hrs shift which leave extra time to work on my intertest
Overall good place to work for
Director Cost Management (Former Employee), San Jose, CaliforniaJuly 25, 2014
Pros: free salads and encouragement to stay healthy (gym at work place, close areas to take walks on breaks or lunch)
Cons: too much bureaucracy
What I enjoyed the most was to keep motivated my employees through the challenges that we encountered toward month end and quarter ends.
The job's pace is fast, keeping us in our toes and putting a lot of stress to meet Corporate goals. Due to my global role, I owned results however I didn't own/managed the different Business Units within the Company – more... therefore my Leadership skills were always sharp in oder to be successful. – less
Flextronics was a very efficient place to work time wise, always rushing to get products out as fast as possible but always keeping quality in mind.
CNC Operator/Tool Crib (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 24, 2014
Pros: good money, i loved the hours and the days off.
Cons: had to relocate to austin away from my son. (personal reason)
It was a very fast paced job, a giant machine shop trying to get products in and out of this assembly line. My primary duties where measuring and balancing the tools to cut the parts, I would load and unload the used and new tools to keep production at the required pace. Every once in a while if we where short people out on the floor then I would run – more... machines as well as doing the tool changes and balancing them. – less
Flextonics
Test Operator (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 22, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: i got laid off twice
good people the company just inst what i thought they were, they only hire you, when they need you and then, lay you off and then call you back two months later to come back and start a new job and then lay you off again not a very secure job.
confidentiality agreement
Test Engineer (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 20, 2014
Non disclosure agreement for businesses sharing innovations
Great work enviorment, advancement and friendly staff.
Warehouse Associate and Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 19, 2014
Pros: fun place to work, lots of new challenges to solve
Cons: no job security, unorganized and metal free area
pick orders, stocked product, i learned baan, friendly co-workers, great team, managment gets the job done and is there when needed, hardest part of the day would be unloading trucks, most enjoyable would be getting to know the system and new challenges.
i want a comfortable work enviroment
machine operator (Current Employee), austin txJuly 17, 2014
Pros: payed every week off 3 days next week 4 days
Cons: breaks not good only a 35 minute lunch on 12 hour shift
im a dependable worker always give 100 percent effort team player and like to learn and want to help company expand
Poor Management
CMM Operator (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: ?
Cons: short lunches, bad management
Over staffed for the job at hand so lays off 600 at a time.
Procedures and guidelines non conforming to any real quality standards.
Only good management were driven out due to lack of support.
I enjoyed working here
Quality Lead Technician (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJuly 16, 2014
Pros: excellent health benefits and great coworkers and good management team.
Cons: none worth mentioning
Hours were 6 am to 2:45 pm with a 45 minute lunch. Performed daily quality inspection and testing of various customer products prior to customer shipment. My great Quality and I did random audits of other department areas to ensure our product was up to company standard of excellence. Customer and company feedback was positive. My Quality Index rating – more... was better than 99.5%.
I learned that I had a keen sense of where and what to randomly check to discover potential issues and address them.
Management was good and they let you do your job with little supervision.
I had an exceptional team of co-workers who worked as hard as I did to complete tasks on time and in a professional manner. We had a project (group of 75 people) that were totally dedicated to our customer for 5 years that grew from the ground up. We were personally recognized for Exceptional Quality Performance - Best of the Best.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up with high volume workloads at peak seasonal times. The most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction of successfully completing task that seemed insurmountable.

If you are a hard worker and focus on your job, you can do well here. – less
• Leadership and hands-on experience in supply chain strategies and development in achieving business, manufacturing, quality, cost and time-to-market
Global Strategic Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 15, 2014
Leadership and hands-on experience in supply chain strategies and development in achieving business, manufacturing, quality, cost and time-to-market requirements.
Work Ethnics environment and a positive culture adaptation.
Electronics Debugger (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 13, 2014
Pros: overtime is a plus
Cons: short break.
Procedure acknowledge for new department
Safety products
Work instruction sharing
Management seem to be entertained
Meeting was helpful

About Flextronics

Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) – Read more