Flextronics

Flextronics Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great work environment
Technician / Customer Service Support (Former Employee), Fishkill, NYAugust 7, 2014
Pros: paid vacation
Cons: contract
Best job i had very professional fun friendly coworkers good management
productive
Apprentice (Former Employee), Kanchipuram, TNAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hour
i learned how they are desine charge my co works are good but so long traval
Overall good place to work
Quote Project Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 4, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on site
The company takes care of it's employees while you are here. They are somewhat supportive of a good work/life balance. The people are friendly and helpful. The building itself could do with a renovation, since it is quite old. It would be nice if more opportunities to work remotely were available.
Compress schedules offering extended free time
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 3, 2014
Pros: 3-4 days off
Cons: long hours
I work 3-4 12 hrs shift which leave extra time to work on my intertest
Overall good place to work for
Director Cost Management (Former Employee), San Jose, CaliforniaJuly 25, 2014
Pros: free salads and encouragement to stay healthy (gym at work place, close areas to take walks on breaks or lunch)
Cons: too much bureaucracy
What I enjoyed the most was to keep motivated my employees through the challenges that we encountered toward month end and quarter ends.
The job's pace is fast, keeping us in our toes and putting a lot of stress to meet Corporate goals. Due to my global role, I owned results however I didn't own/managed the different Business Units within the Company – more... therefore my Leadership skills were always sharp in oder to be successful. – less
Flextronics was a very efficient place to work time wise, always rushing to get products out as fast as possible but always keeping quality in mind.
CNC Operator/Tool Crib (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 24, 2014
Pros: good money, i loved the hours and the days off.
Cons: had to relocate to austin away from my son. (personal reason)
It was a very fast paced job, a giant machine shop trying to get products in and out of this assembly line. My primary duties where measuring and balancing the tools to cut the parts, I would load and unload the used and new tools to keep production at the required pace. Every once in a while if we where short people out on the floor then I would run – more... machines as well as doing the tool changes and balancing them. – less
Flextonics
Test Operator (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 22, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: i got laid off twice
good people the company just inst what i thought they were, they only hire you, when they need you and then, lay you off and then call you back two months later to come back and start a new job and then lay you off again not a very secure job.
confidentiality agreement
Test Engineer (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 20, 2014
Non disclosure agreement for businesses sharing innovations
Great work enviorment, advancement and friendly staff.
Warehouse Associate and Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 19, 2014
Pros: fun place to work, lots of new challenges to solve
Cons: no job security, unorganized and metal free area
pick orders, stocked product, i learned baan, friendly co-workers, great team, managment gets the job done and is there when needed, hardest part of the day would be unloading trucks, most enjoyable would be getting to know the system and new challenges.
i want a comfortable work enviroment
machine operator (Current Employee), austin txJuly 17, 2014
Pros: payed every week off 3 days next week 4 days
Cons: breaks not good only a 35 minute lunch on 12 hour shift
im a dependable worker always give 100 percent effort team player and like to learn and want to help company expand
Poor Management
CMM Operator (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: ?
Cons: short lunches, bad management
Over staffed for the job at hand so lays off 600 at a time.
Procedures and guidelines non conforming to any real quality standards.
Only good management were driven out due to lack of support.
I enjoyed working here
Quality Lead Technician (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJuly 16, 2014
Pros: excellent health benefits and great coworkers and good management team.
Cons: none worth mentioning
Hours were 6 am to 2:45 pm with a 45 minute lunch. Performed daily quality inspection and testing of various customer products prior to customer shipment. My great Quality and I did random audits of other department areas to ensure our product was up to company standard of excellence. Customer and company feedback was positive. My Quality Index rating – more... was better than 99.5%.
I learned that I had a keen sense of where and what to randomly check to discover potential issues and address them.
Management was good and they let you do your job with little supervision.
I had an exceptional team of co-workers who worked as hard as I did to complete tasks on time and in a professional manner. We had a project (group of 75 people) that were totally dedicated to our customer for 5 years that grew from the ground up. We were personally recognized for Exceptional Quality Performance - Best of the Best.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up with high volume workloads at peak seasonal times. The most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction of successfully completing task that seemed insurmountable.

If you are a hard worker and focus on your job, you can do well here. – less
• Leadership and hands-on experience in supply chain strategies and development in achieving business, manufacturing, quality, cost and time-to-market
Global Strategic Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 15, 2014
Leadership and hands-on experience in supply chain strategies and development in achieving business, manufacturing, quality, cost and time-to-market requirements.
Work Ethnics environment and a positive culture adaptation.
Electronics Debugger (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 13, 2014
Pros: overtime is a plus
Cons: short break.
Procedure acknowledge for new department
Safety products
Work instruction sharing
Management seem to be entertained
Meeting was helpful
love working
utility assembler (Former Employee), hallmarkJuly 12, 2014
Pros: team worker, love working
i have learned to get along with the people i work with. i am a great hard worker that likes to get the job done no matter what. i am a fast learner i can pick up on things in a blink of an eye. i really need a job i will do anything to get one at this point in my life. i just wanna work cause i feel like im close to being homeless and i dont want that – more... to happen for me – less
productive
Administrative Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 8, 2014
managing the whole energy team was quiet an experience and it worked out really well
Overall was a great place to work in
Diagnostics and Quality Control (Former Employee), Limerick.July 8, 2014
Pros: worked three days per week (three twelve hour shifts - 36 hours per week) and had 4 days off.
Cons: very little overtime
My day consisted of carrying out diagnostic tests and quality checks at the end of the line.
Entering pre-set programs from computer into motherboards.
Defects on mother board were tagged with a red label and sent to a debug technician for repairs.
Printing up labels with barcodes for motherboards.
Recording all work carried out during the day into – more... the computer database. – less
The best job ever!!!
Device Learning Specialist Technician (Former Employee), Albany NYJuly 7, 2014
Pros: coworkers, laughs, good times
Cons: the company closed
I truly loved my job here. It was always a new experience every day. There was never a dull moment and here my coworkers were like family.
decent
Assembly line, Computer Operator, Machine operator (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 3, 2014
Pros: learned lot about computers
Cons: temp
give me an out look on learning new things work alot but i love to work and make money and at this job they did just that
excellent working environment and was able to communicate with lower and upper management to meet required expectations for company growth.
Process (Former Employee), Forth Worth, TexasJune 30, 2014
Pros: excellent working environment
Cons: not enough over time...
Communicated with Supervisors,Management, and Line Production Personnel to develop methods to improve quality, and large out-put. 5-s was crucial. Supported the production line equipment to ensure constant flow of production. Gig press, Rear housing press, Speaker press, Diversity Cap press, Battery Press, Laser Printer, Zebra printer, Pad Printer, – more... and Digital printer .In addition, maintenance on various conveyors. These various equipment's require measurements, settings, and Calibrations. I greatly enjoyed being employed with the company because I was able to really learn a lot and apply those skills to meet expectations. I am always eager to learn and enjoy taking on leadership and responsibility. – less

About Flextronics

Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) – Read more