Flextronics

Flextronics Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Continuous Improvement Facilitator (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONApril 3, 2014
Good place to work, friendly atmosphere. Productive and fun work place.
Global managment team
Production & Maintenance Manager (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONApril 1, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: long hours 24/7 availability
CFT to review last 24hr. with production, maintenance, quality and engineering teams.
Customer call to review output.
Meeting with supervisor to review output to plan.
Good place to learn new things
Repair Service Technician (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONMarch 31, 2014
• Used SAP and Citrix applications for data entry of symptoms, diagnoses and updates of Blackberry phones
• Tested phones to ensure the quality and flashed them with new software
• Prioritized orders and focused on delivering a quality job to save the cost and time
• Diagnosed and trouble-shot various models of products, using manufacture authorized – more... tools and software applications
• Worked on products in a timely and efficient manner, met the dead lines of the projects by being flexible and dedicated
• Accepted Feedback from team leader and implemented new ideas to increase the production and improve the quality of the job – less
is it good work place
Forklift operator (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONMarch 11, 2014
Cons: long hours
good work place very good people work in this company !! the hardest part of the job you need to stay 11 hours
satisfied
Pem nut, Spot welding (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 24, 2014
routine work
spot welding,machinist
cooperative
cooperative
completion of work on time
achieved a target
good work environment
Product Test Technician (Former Employee), New Market, NBJanuary 29, 2014
good company doing lot of thing like repair of phones like blackberry , nokia , and reapir of laptops plus there is manufacturing of solar panels
its was very nice experience
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: good
i liked my job ,its was a new experience for me to work part time along with college study. i learnt a lot from that job as i was operating a solar panel machine. final inspection and packaging was a part of my job so i learnt how to make decision in several conditions.
Nice place to work with...
Senior Laptop Repair Technician (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONJanuary 10, 2014
A good company
Located very far from my home so I drive a lot every day.
Average Workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: decent pay rate
Cons: long hours
I learned how to help an assembly line create solar panels.
The hardest part was standing for 12 hours but it was enjoyable because of the environment and people.
it was fun work out there
Electronics Assembler (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONDecember 19, 2013
Its was good to work at Flextronics. I learned various technical stuff out there and more i came across lot knowledge from experienced persons. At Flextronics they use to have BBQ, Pizza Lunch and lot of stuff.
work and grow
Electronic Technician (Former Employee), Newmarket, Toronto, ONNovember 4, 2013
learned multitasking, handling different job and generate new qualities, friendly team work and colleagues and work friendly environment.
Overall good company and good work environment
Production Test Technician (Current Employee), Aurora, ONSeptember 29, 2013
Learned different technical skills and also learned to work in a team and to become a good team worker. Management of the company is very good overall. All managers are helpful and kind. Co-workers are also very helpful. They are always ready to help when I get difficult situation at the company.
productive
ASSEMBLER (Current Employee), newmarketSeptember 6, 2013
• Experienced in troubleshooting the Blackberry Phones (RIM) all models.
• Finding out the electronic fault in the PCB and fixing the same.
• Experienced in doing data entry for all models.
• EOL on certain models.
• Knowledge in handling Software , Testers , Labeling etc.,
• Ensure the Quality standard for all processing batches are met.
• Knowledge – more... in data processing and updating records using the required applications.
• Maintaining the records using MS Office and producing the reports.
• Updating the data in DATASWEEP and SAP. – less
Producuctive and funplace with great people and great managment
Product test technician (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: free pizzas every second friday
Cons: friday more work
my typical day was a kind of horrible, too much phones were coming to fix and the target was more i didn't take my one break of 15 mins, and there was too much pressure on my mind and there was a overtime of 4 hours. i was so tired that day.
i learned how to work in an environment in which quality and quantity are the key factors of production.
My co-workers – more... were so helpful if they weren't busy they come to help me if i had loads of work.
the hardest part of the job was nothing, it was all good if you are working at a constant speed.
the most enjoyable part was the fun talking to people there, everyone explain things in a humorous way that you will learn everything and at the same time you are having fun. – less
Flextronics...Time
PRODUCTION/OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 25, 2013
Flextronics being market leader in Electronics Manufacturing had very good methods and plan when they took over Solectron Invortonics. Solectron was the name of the company where I work most of the time. this being Automotive Electro Mechanical Parts supplier to major 3 Auto Makers. Since there was big slow down in the Industry we decided to find other – more... stable industry.
It was very nice place to work. Had very good understanding co-operating Management. We Implemented many Lean Kaizan Initiatives in order to stay in the business but unfortunately the Auto industry had faster rate of slow down...we could not keep the business within our tertiary.
Had good co-workers. 30 % of the workers were from Agency to keep up the fluctuating demand in business.
I have learn different personal Management skills. Planning methods.
Lean Initiatives for fast phase environment. Automotive QA standards. – less
lapto repair
Laptop Technician (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONMay 8, 2013
senior technician
manegement
I am a team leader and senior technicain in Flaxtronics.
Flextronics
Line Worker (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONMarch 20, 2013
Pros: great money! set schedule, reasonable amount of days off vs. on. always make 40 hours a week
Cons: long hours
great place to work! GREAT hours. fantastic pay! would reccomend to everyone
Productive plase, nice and clean
Assembler (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONMarch 8, 2013
Pros: nice and clean place to work, not heavy job
Cons: everybody appreciated my hard work, but no bonus, not salary increase for all this years
Busy day, good comunications with the co-workers, good team. I learned that people are different and when you respect that you get the same response from them. Good management, nice co-workers. The hardest part of the job, when you can't control some malfunction of the equipment. The most enjoyable part of the job was fixing the problem fast and getting – more... the job done, helping with ideas to improve the process and make the line to run smoothly. – less
An easy feeling environment provides the will and motivation to take great decision
Process QA Auditor (Current Employee), New Market, NBFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: nice and easy place to work
Cons: less payment with no major benefit
Nice place to work without any major interference. Nice place to take independent decision. Good worker and co-operative managers.
A lot to learn each day with new projects
ASSEMBLER
DATA ENTRY
SW LOADING

1 2 3 4 5

About Flextronics

Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) – Read more