Flexmore Staffing Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly Environment
Recruiter and IT Support (Internship) (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONFebruary 15, 2014
I gained valuable insight into the recruitment and marketing industry in the two months at Flexmore Staffing. I was given me the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. I had the chance to observe numerous aspects of online marketing and website design, including creating ads, promoting products, and how to take advantage of social media . The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful, and offered me terrific career advice.

This internship has definitely increased my interest in pursuing a career in HR and IT.
Excellent staff and great learning opportunity
Account Manager (Current Employee), Etobicoke, ONAugust 28, 2012
Pros: staff, meeting a variety of new people and expanding your network
Cons: finding qualified candidates at times
My experience with Flexmore Staffing started as a recruiter and am currently working part time as an Account Manager, building and maintaining relationships with potential clients and demonstrating how our staffing services will benefit their organization and save them time and money.

The staff are wonderful to work with and are very friendly. I mostly enjoyed headhunting for new opportunities and interviewing potential candidates. The hardest part of the job was finding the "perfect match" for certain technical opportunities.