We are recruiting for a well established Canada Wide Company who are hiring an IT Manager that will be responsible for overseeing the IT Operations with outsourced partners and providing analysis, planning, support and delivery of a number of key IT projects for the organizations.
The IT Manager will have responsibility for the overall IT budget and will work closely with the IT outsourced partners to ensure that the business needs are being meet, service and support issues are being dealt with in accordance to SLA's, and will plan and implement new initiatives with them.
Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
- Responsible for planning and overseeing the IT Operations and managing the Services provided by outsourced infrastructure, desktop, telecom and ERP Systems vendors.
- Support and deliver IT projects and initiatives by analysing and defining requirements and working to implement these initiatives with internal and external partners.
- Establish and ensure adherence to best practices, standards and Information Technology methodologies.
- Identify and recommend new initiatives, changes or enhancements for IT functions.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of Management Experience managing the IT function in a manufacturing environment preferably for a company with an Outsourced IT environment
- Experience working in a company with an ERP system and an understanding of Business Intelligence and Reporting.
- Experience developing and managing an IT Budget
- Demonstrates good judgment in identifying issues and recommending solutions to others.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in project management a plus.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or relevant advanced education -Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicating across all organizational levels.
Location: Hwy 27 & 409
Compensation: $75 - $80k