Fleming College

Fleming College Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good student job
Student Ambassador (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONJuly 7, 2014
Fleming Data Research is a great part-time job for students looking to earn a little pocket money while studying at the college.
fun
student (Current Employee), PeterboroughApril 15, 2014
This is just my schooling. A typical day for me at school is anywhere between 2-6 hours of class time per day and once a week full day classes. Lots of hands on experience.
Tutoring other students while I attend college
Tutor (Current Employee), Lindsay, ONMarch 11, 2013
This semester I only tutor four hours a week. Most of the tutoring is one on one. The most enjoyable part is when you help a fellow student that was struggling to understand the work.
Great experience
Note Taker (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONJanuary 5, 2013
This was a great opportunity, and a great way to work while in school.
Great leaning experience and volunteer work.
Observatory Technician (Current Employee), Lindsay, ONDecember 19, 2012
Excellent hands on experience with GIS technology.
In a typical day I monitor and maintain all data computer equipment and do analysis on the data using MS Excel graphing and ESRI GIS software. In the Observatory I research and collect data for solar radiation, gravity, and cosmic activity. Oral and document reports are given to the group leader weekly. – more... Tours and education of students and interested visitors were given on current Observatory research on a regular basis. – less
Overall good place to work.
Maintenance (Current Employee), LindsayOctober 14, 2012
Overall its a good place to work. There are two types of wok environments at Fleming, one is a negative place where people think they deserve the best and they need a dose of the real world. But the more positive side of Fleming is a geat place to work, there are allot of friends and family that get together for social events such as christmas dinners/dances, – more... golf, baseball and so on. This more positive side is a great place to work in. – less
Computer Lab Assistant
Peer Tutor (Former Employee), peterboroughAugust 7, 2012
I helped students with their computer issues. The employees were always very helpful and typically in a good mood. They had a very good process for things.

About Fleming College

Fleming College, with campuses in Peterborough, Lindsay, Haliburton and Cobourg, Ontario offers outstanding programs in a variety – Read more