Residential health care organization is recruiting for a P/T Support Technologist to provide IT support for our sites in Surrey and on Vancouver Island. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a solid combination of experience and knowledge.
- provide hardware/software end user support locally and remotely
- maintain and install workstations, printers, network devices in all locations
- monitor network performance and troubleshoot issues
- provide telecommunications (pagers and phones) support
- configure and install desktop and laptop software
- maintain security surveillance systems
- maintain asset inventory system and software license tracking
- open to learn new skills and take on more responsibilities as needed.
- maintain and develop user guides and systems documentation
Experience and knowledge of current and legacy desktop Windows operating systems and Windows server 2008/2012
Knowledge of Office, email and database applications
Knowledge of Antivirus applications
Knowledge of networking topology, switches and routers
Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS and DHCP
Strong verbal and oral communication skills
Experience and knowledge of residential healthcare environment is an asset
Grade 12 and Certificate or Diploma in a related field
3 – 5 years related experience in a Support Technician role
Microsoft Certification and/or equivalent experience
Valid drivers license
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted for an interview
Please accept our gratitude and appreciation for your interest in our organization.