FLEETCOR Employee Reviews

Worst Comp to work for!!
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, CA15 November 2017
Company purposely sents bills late, so that can stick an automatic Late Fee, or offer a one time 20 cents of off next gas purchase! You Act as a customer service rep and Escalating team member!! Scam All Over this company!!
Stay Away!!!
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
Unorganised, Lack of accountability and systems that just dont work
Merchant Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Auckland New Zealand3 October 2017
-Typical day at work included constant abuse from customers due to a complete lack of accountability across departments, managers that don't know anything themselves, and zero communication.
-I learned that life is too short to work in a company like this.
-Workplace culture was terrible, massive staff turnover, in my team of 10, 8 had been there for less than 6 months, departments don't communicate and when they do it is aggressive, nobody takes any accountability for anything.

The 'hidden' fees thrown in to customers are shocking, sales people that flat out lie to new sales leads, plus an outdated manual system made for horrible experiences for both staff and customers daily.

Honestly the most unorganised, dysfunctional horrible place I have ever worked.

However, the people in my team were all amazing and the reason I went to work everyday.
Pros
Good team mates, insurance
Cons
Communication, accountability, lack of knowledge and disorganisation
Confusing commission plan
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA2 October 2017
Management trying to change culture of inconsideration of employees needs and opinions.
No job growth potential and very high attrition rate. High turnover creates apathy.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN29 September 2017
I have nothing to say about this company. I left due to personal issues and company was unable to accommodate me. I am now looking into other positions.
Managment is bad.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, CA29 September 2017
Management is bad. More than half of the time supervisors and managers didn't know the answer to your questions. They treat you really poorly. They treat customer and employees unfairly.
Cons
Health benefits.
Productive call center servicing fleet card members
Customer Care/ Call Center (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA27 September 2017
This was a excellent place to work where I got a chance to help customers with mastercard issues. I also worked side by side with other reps where we worked together to cease any possible escalations, this was a fun place to work, I wish it would have lasted longer.
Pros
New center with friendly professionals who enjoyed their work.
Cons
Contract positions were a tease but it was cool.
Unfulling Experience
Customer Service Support (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA24 September 2017
I have been there a short while and am looking to leave ASAP. I have a micro manager, repetitive work and no chance to advance unless you wants a sale position. Moral is low and training is non existent.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Everything else
Was a great company
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN17 September 2017
Overall the company is great till it was acquired by Fleetcor. Saving cost is all it matters and people is the last. A lot intelligent people left since then. Seems like the model is paying three people with four's salary and expect five, six or more to be done. Plenty of responsibilities and technology evolves and access to some new technologies though.

Responsible for more than 100+ applications, be it legacy or new, multiple different business lines. Not enough training and just expect you learn everything by yourself in a short amount time.

Some managers are great and some are arrogant and stupid. Some developers do help each other through while management just asking and talking. I think 8 out 10 original FTE developers left for various reasons in the past several years. It is pretty much contact resource in the development and QA.
Pros
Paid well and benefits is good
Cons
Too much pressure overall.
needs improvement
Inside Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA10 September 2017
Fleet core process needs improvement. Too many sales people and not enough compensation. System not conducive to success of the sale person. Turn is extremely high since not value is placed on sales people
Fun
Sales Executive/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA9 September 2017
great for entry level sales and account managemnt skills but pay is low & commission and quota unbalanced
Would love more pay and also advancement quicker
Pros
culture, training, management
Cons
pay, commissionslocation
Commercial/Industrial Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2 September 2017
Maintained and handled multiple commercial and government contracts with little to no supervision • Maintained an efficient system for call backs to develop new accounts and promote business • Networked and made connections in the local business community to develop new accounts • Negotiated contracts and collected fees for services rendered • Achieved membership in the FleetCor President’s Club.
Typical Day
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TN28 August 2017
The company is an amazing start and great place to work. treated fairly and well compensated but tons of work to be done. the company is a publicly traded so they do expect results.
Pros
free lunch, alot of outings, great growth opprotunites
Cons
no international transfer opprotunites
Good Exeperience
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GA7 August 2017
Fleetcor was a fun place to work. The management team treated everyone like adults. The incentives were good and the President Club trips were top notch.
Pros
Good when it was good
Cons
Bad when it was bad
Fleetcor Is Ok
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA2 August 2017
had the worst supervisor from below. my manager was and still is cool.laid us off without giving a warning. Some foreign indian man made this decision instead of taking budget cuts from the millionaires to help out the bottom feeders they let us go. Fleetcor sales team gets to drink and do what they want. The "others" are walking on thin ice.
Pros
Free lunch, bowling, food
Its A job
Regional Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA1 August 2017
It's a job. the atmosphere is a typical call center. The average person is there for a few months or less. Heavy turn over. New faces come and go. ..
Pros
fun atmosphere to build team work
Cons
no comments
Stater Company/Entry Level
Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA27 July 2017
This company has good benefits but could pay their employees more or offer their employees annual raises. Overall, I would like to think of this company as a starter company, somewhere to get a feel for a corporate style job.
Great company to work for.
Senior VP Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covington, LA19 July 2017
Great employees and management is very knowledgeable. I worked in a couple of different departments, but learned what corporate customers expect from their vendors.
Fleetcor
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Concord, CA14 June 2017
I've never been employed by a company that is so unethical, money hungry & cut throat as this one. How did I get here was my biggest question for self.
I worked from home
Senior Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA29 May 2017
I was in a hunting role... The hardest part was back end support was not good. The customers service was not strong enough to maintain the customer we work so hard to get.
Pros
work from home
Cons
Lack of back end support
Production
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA25 May 2017
If you like to be own the phone soliciting trucking companies to use your fuel cards this is for you. Constantly on the phones and meeting daily production goals
Pros
Awards
Cons
Advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FLEETCOR. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9