Are you looking to get at the ground floor of a new start up with the ability to drive growth and success of a dynamic fast growing technology based business?
We are a fleet management solutions company with software and solutions based on mobile tracking and wireless technologies. We are looking for an experienced and savvy search engine marketing professional to drive growth.
You will managing search engine marketing through planning, execution, management and analysis. Candidates must have direct experience with Google Analytics, Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Marketing. Familiarity with Email Marketing and WordPress CMS also a plus.
- Manage and execute tactical search marketing campaigns to deliver against annual financial goals and aggressively scale the search marketing channel nationally
- Ability to navigate complex bid environments and maximize campaign profitability on an ongoing basis
- Deliver a data-driven, quantitative approach to search marketing; using metrics to measure success and create feedback loops to adjust bids across an ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to optimize campaign keyword lists, creative, offers, landing pages, etc...intrinsically understanding that developing and maintaining a strong "quality score" is critical to success.
- Operate in a continuous test-and-learn environment in an effort to build and improve the search campaigns and drive keyword expansion
- Conceptualize and initiate tests (keyword bids, ad copy, offers and landing pages) in order to continually improve key metrics (clicks, leads, conversions) across campaigns
- Support the day-to-day relationship with external partners such as Google to advance the sophistication of our search marketing program and trial new product/platform features and approaches
- Assist with email list growth and acquisition efforts
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
Other Day to Day Business Development Tasks would Involve, but not limited to :
- Administration and support of our fleet management software
- Assist in guiding the development of new website, packaging and mobile apps
- Assisting in developing new customer reports
- Researching new technology partners and reviewing partnership opportunities based on synergies
The starting wage for this position would be $12/hour.
This is a full time opportunity with a strong potential for growth. After first year with the company you would have the opportunity to participate in a revenue sharing plan based on performance and new sales generated.
learn more about our business here gofleet.ca