Flamborough Hills Golf and Country Club is currently hiring full-time/part-time line cooks for seasonal work. We are seeking employees who are committed to providing excellent culinary service in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment
- Knows and complies consistently with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Flamborough Hills Golf and Country Club is a 27 hole semi-private golf course which has a member’s lounge, a beautiful patio, and a...