FlagHouse - The Solutions You Need. The Source You Trust. Our products make a difference.
For further information please visit www.flaghouse.ca and www.snoezeleninfo.com
Join our sales team and make a difference...
As we continue to grow we need qualified Sales Professionals to join our team for our Snoezelen product lines
About our company...
FlagHouse is a premier global supplier of 20,000+ resources for physical activity, recreation, education and special needs for over 50 years. We serve schools, parks, community and recreation centers, healthcare organizations, day treatment and residential care centers, military bases, and consumers. FlagHouse is the exclusive distributor of SNOEZELEN® multi-sensory environments. Our print catalogues include Physical Education & Recreation™, CATCH® (Coordinated Approach to Child Health), Flying Start™ (early childhood), Giant Leaps™ (pediatric special needs), and Going Strong™ (adult special needs and seniors).
A Snoezelen Sales Consultant:
- plans, prospects and procures sales of multisensory environments (MSEs) to customers in healthcare, education and recreation for use by their special needs clients. These environments accommodates clients with a wide array of special needs and other complex conditions and comprise a range of products designed to meet specific needs and budgets
- develops new business relationships and maintains existing clients within an assigned territory or target market(s) with revenue accountability to $1m+ annually.
- manages the customer relationship and MSE implementation projects from inception to completion, ensuring customer satisfaction which usually requires assisting customers to create and implement multi-sensory environments and solutions in a wide variety of settings to meet the specific needs of clients, spaces and budgets
- plans and executes direct marketing campaigns; maintains and develops existing and new customers activities
- attends and presents at Industry Trade Shows.
Required Skills & Experience:
Candidates should have the following skills, knowledge, aptitude and experience:
- demonstrable track record of achieving sales objectives
- self starter who can work independently and in a team environment
- able to take and implement feedback
- excellent organization, time management, communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills in both verbal and written form
- ability to prepare and deliver presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- very detailed oriented, able to or willing to learn how to read blue prints
- effective project management
- a current passport for international travel
- valid Ontario driver's licence and own vehicle are necessary
- computer skills - working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Outlook and effectively navigate the internet
- bilingual language skills (English/French) would be considered an asset.
- competitive compensation package
- product and sales training upon hire plus continuous learning
- benefits package including products discount.
We wish to hear from motivated, experienced sales professionals with proven sales results. Submit your current resume with cover letter to us. FlagHouse is an equal opportunity employer and thanks applicants. However, only those candidates considered to be best qualified will be contacted. No recruiters please.