Fitness Depot Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun environment and friendly people.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 December 2017
I worked here as a sales associate for about 2 months. I wish I remained as an employee for longer, but I could not put up with my manager anymore. It is not entirely her fault I quit, but her attitude towards staff and some customers was intolerable and unprofessional.
100% commission is a difficult job
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 December 2014
Through the first several years working for 100% commission was financially rewarding and my working hours provided a flexible schedule. Incentives were amazing. All of these positive aspects of working for my previous employer changed over the past few years and declined due to the economy. I have since moved on to work at a more financially stable workplace but I'm open to new possibilities that will become a perfect fit for me.
Pros
Incentives from various suppliers
Cons
working for 100% commission
Fitness Depot
Fitness Consultant, Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  GTA3 November 2014
great company to work for, good training, great managers. good culture and business ethics. I worked there for 7 years.