POSITION: Purchasing Administrator
LOCATION: Fisher Powerline Construction Ltd.
COMPENSATION: Based on experience
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Purchasing Administrator to join the team in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
- Issue Purchase Orders
- Matching invoices to packing slips
- Receiving invoices against purchase orders
- Entering items on purchase orders
- Daily contact with vendors requesting outstanding packing slips
- Daily contact with material coordinator and or project coordinators requesting packing slips
- Requesting approvals for issuing purchasing orders
- Other related duties as required.
Equipment Operated: computer and printer
Interactions: daily interaction with supervision and coworkers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as strong keyboarding skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize job responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn; perseverance through high pressure situations.
**Qualified and interested candidates can hit the apply button**
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.