Fisher & Paykel Healthcare

Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Awesome Company to have worked for
Storeman (Former Employee), Auckland, NMay 24, 2015
Pros: Happy Team enviroment
Cons: Breaks not long enough
Very productive job, enjoyed working for the company loved the people and my team that I worked with, learned heaps of experience the management was great when I was Team leader on the afternoon shift the hardest thing for me in that roll was to hand out verbal or written warnings to any of my team but my most enjoyable moments were when I saw my team go home with smiles on their faces and come back the next day knowing they enjoy being at work.
Very laid back atmosphere.
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (Current Employee), Irvine, CAApril 11, 2015
Like the company, somewhat enjoy the laid back atmosphere, had to be a self driven learner, unfortunately the staff is complacent and my position has lost it's work/life balance and requires too much of my hands on instead of being the manager.
Benefits,shares,hotmeals,
o Delivery driver (Former Employee), aucklandApril 9, 2015
Pros: Hotmeals, Movie Tickets
experience I have achevied:Data skill,Stocktake,Forkhoist driver,customer service.clean toilets,showers,hotmeals,movie tickets,benefits,excellent workplace.
FIsher & Paykel Multiculture
Assembler (Former Employee), highbrookOctober 2, 2014
Working at Fisher & Paykel is so relaxing, the job is so easy. Sometimes it gets boring, but the people makes it fun. They keep you awake with their silly jokes, within the team that I worked in everyone gets along just fine.
The management, no big deal in that department. They can reason with you and also very understanding.
What I've learned while working for Fisher & Paykel is how effective it is to work together as a team, completing tasks together-lending a helping hand in time of need and just getting along and respecting each others personal space.
The most enjoyable part of the job is our break time, everyone brings out their food and share among each others.
a good workplace
Maintain Works Operations/Assembler (Former Employee), Highbrook drive, east tamakiJuly 12, 2014
Pros: everything is good
Cons: not any
Making of quality products that helps saves lives is a very proud achievement and the support of my co-workers is the best thing as we all worked in team to have a good quality production
Product Development Engineer (Current Employee), Auckland, NZJune 28, 2014
An excellent company that invests into its employees. Lots of training provided and it's a fun atmosphere.

Career advancement is limited due to the structure of the company, but job security is assured due to the vast revenues.
less stressful
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Auckland, NZJune 10, 2014
Pros: nice workmates
Cons: some of the leaders do not communicate properly/nice. some are shouting/abusive.
physically draining because some of the machines are hot. I have had injuries when I started operation some manual moulding machines.
No proper training and communication.
Plasant job
Machine operator & Die Setter (Former Employee), East TamakiMay 11, 2014
Pros: i was getting shift benifits
Cons: was working extra hours as ot
I was working in night shift and it was a plasant job and all team members were very friendly. I learn die setting and quality controll there which increased my skilles.management was very supportive and encourging. The hardest part of the job was the night shift and the enjoyable part was i was learning new skills there
Stable medical device company
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), IrvineMay 30, 2013
multi-task oriented
legacy system is the bottle neck
Sales driven company
A wonderful place to work
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 16, 2013
I can’t say enough about the people I worked with at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. It was a wonderful place to work where people genuinely care for each other and want to see every employee succeed. I still keep in touch with many of my coworkers.
Culturally diverse, great place to work for. Laid back environment and very flexible.
Sr Software Software Support Analyst Team Leader (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: breakfast every other fridays
Cons: corporate in new zealand - no growth in the us
A GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Assembler (Former Employee), East Tamaki AucklandSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: good money
Cons: not enough life/ work balance.
The team members are generally good people to work with. They help you out if you are finding it hard to follow instructions.
Overall they are a good bunch.
No advancement
Accountant (Former Employee), Laguna Hills, CAMay 26, 2012
Pros: the office
Cons: no advancement
There was a lot that could happen with this division of the company. They do however take great advantage of the employees and don't have the ethical values that the corporate company does in New Zealand.
Buena filosofia
Asistente de Recursos Humanos (Former Employee), Tijuana, B.C.February 11, 2016
Pros: Crecimiento
Cons: Salarios no competitivos
Un dia de trabajo en Fisher es divertido, especialmete por la gente que trabaja en esta empresa.

Tiene mucha apertura para capacitar a su personal y darle las herramientas que necesita para lograr su trabajo.

una oportunidad de mejora que tieen la empresa, es generar un sistema robusto de evaluacion, para que este proceso sea transparente y adecuado.
Headquarters