Fisher & Paykel Healthcare

Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great Place to work.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand4 May 2017
Loved working here. Loved my job and the people I worked with. My work kept me busy. I was doing a variety of things. Company was an awesome place to work at. Great benefits and special days off like on your birthdays and employee of the month. Miss working there.
good work place
Registered Electrician (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland2 May 2017
Good place to work, Very busy as you learn more, I worked in the Site Services Department and there are 4 Electricians handling requests and complaints from about 2000 people and they are very picky.

Thanks
Pros
Understaffed
Cons
Work, life balance
A company on the upswing
QUALITY SYSTEMS GLOBAL PROCESS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland16 April 2017
I was part of the quality team. The company was focused on making the best individual I can be for the job and the individuals I worked with. The work was a challenge.
My own experience
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland15 April 2017
The company provides a relaxing environment for business. The financial benefits are poor compared to its competitors. The culture differs based on where you work and for which dept but the promotions and the rules for promotions are not clear. Many talents left the company because of these 2 reasons.
A very Bug company
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland1 March 2017
Fisher and Paykel healthcare is a very fast paced company.I was managing the Invarda foods/Receiving area of the warehouse with a small team.Great company to be with and surely the most loyal to their workers.Different people and different culture.
Pros
Bonuses and OT
Cons
Very productive and fun working place.
Machine Operator/Temporary (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland19 February 2017
It's a good company, working with people with different ethnicity background. Very supportive when needed help equipment and machines and also training. A lovely environment with friendly people.
Fisher &Paykel Healthcare is a very perfect place to work so secure..and well organised
Assembler (Former Employee) –  NZ16 February 2017
Fisher&Paykel Healthcare company is a very amazing place to work because it clean neat and tidy..the jobs are easy and well organised..meet differ culture..the salary is much is fair enough and a lot of benefits
Pros
happy hours..allowances
De las mejores empresas
almacenista envíos (Former Employee) –  Tijuana, B.C.12 October 2016
FIsher es una magnífica empresa para laborar ampliamente recomendable
Pros
Exelentes prestaciones
Cons
Ninguna
Nice work environment who encourages work/life balance
Medical Device Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  United States4 September 2016
Love the job but the salary is to low for the industry. Insurance is to expensive and makes it tough. The company makes great effort for work/life balance, and it is a positive environment.
Pros
work/life balance; company culture
Cons
salary and benefits
Refreshing Corporate
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Home based in christchurch29 August 2016
F & P was a great place to work with great people and management. They give phenomenal support to staff and really care you. My manager was the best I have ever had, she cared and was professional.
Pros
In house cafe
Cons
Too much travel, 3-4 weeks per month.
Great company and working environment
PA/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland12 July 2016
Free parking onsite and great cafeteria with subsidized prices.
Mixed nationalities. Management treats all employees fairly. Great remuneration package and incentive packages.
Pros
Free onsite parking and great cafeteria
Monthly Draws for doing good work!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY7 March 2016
Each hour we received orders from different healthcare and we were responsible for picking, packing, and shipping them. The hardest part was probably the pallet orders and destinguishing whether they were pallet orders or not. The most enjoyable part of the day was when all the orders came out and we were all caught up, because if not, we would have to stay till everything was done. I learned how to work at a fast pace environment and that no order is more important then the other. The customer always comes first. I also learned that presentation is everything!
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Getting out late
Productive & Fun work Place
Assembler/packer/Quality Control (Current Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland28 February 2016
health & Saftey is most concerned
Across shifts well very well monitored ,Always OJT on rounds to train if necessary.
Productive & Fun work Place
Pros
health & Saftey is most concerned
not bad
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Maintenance Technician18 February 2016
Working for almost 10 years is not a bad company. I work also in my own recording studio as an Audio Engineer and Producer.
Pros
free cofee tea milk
Buena filosofia
Asistente de Recursos Humanos (Former Employee) –  Tijuana, B.C.11 February 2016
Un dia de trabajo en Fisher es divertido, especialmete por la gente que trabaja en esta empresa.

Tiene mucha apertura para capacitar a su personal y darle las herramientas que necesita para lograr su trabajo.

una oportunidad de mejora que tieen la empresa, es generar un sistema robusto de evaluacion, para que este proceso sea transparente y adecuado.
Pros
Crecimiento
Cons
Salarios no competitivos
productive
Production Assembler (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland9 February 2016
fisher and paykel is a very strict place to work because they dont want any of their products to get contaminated. its pretty stressful to reach the targets when your line is not working together as a team
Awesome Company to have worked for
Storeman (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N24 May 2015
Very productive job, enjoyed working for the company loved the people and my team that I worked with, learned heaps of experience the management was great when I was Team leader on the afternoon shift the hardest thing for me in that roll was to hand out verbal or written warnings to any of my team but my most enjoyable moments were when I saw my team go home with smiles on their faces and come back the next day knowing they enjoy being at work.
Pros
Happy Team enviroment
Cons
Breaks not long enough
Very laid back atmosphere.
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA11 April 2015
Like the company, somewhat enjoy the laid back atmosphere, had to be a self driven learner, unfortunately the staff is complacent and my position has lost it's work/life balance and requires too much of my hands on instead of being the manager.
Benefits,shares,hotmeals,
o Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  auckland9 April 2015
experience I have achevied:Data skill,Stocktake,Forkhoist driver,customer service.clean toilets,showers,hotmeals,movie tickets,benefits,excellent workplace.
Pros
Hotmeals, Movie Tickets
FIsher & Paykel Multiculture
Assembler (Former Employee) –  highbrook2 October 2014
Working at Fisher & Paykel is so relaxing, the job is so easy. Sometimes it gets boring, but the people makes it fun. They keep you awake with their silly jokes, within the team that I worked in everyone gets along just fine.
The management, no big deal in that department. They can reason with you and also very understanding.
What I've learned while working for Fisher & Paykel is how effective it is to work together as a team, completing tasks together-lending a helping hand in time of need and just getting along and respecting each others personal space.
The most enjoyable part of the job is our break time, everyone brings out their food and share among each others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2