Fiserv

Fiserv Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work for remote employees
Manager (Former Employee), CaliforniaMarch 10, 2014
Pros: work remotely, learning opportunities
Cons: whenever management would get a handle on what they were managing, there would be a reorg.
Virtual teams were proficient with working together. Advancement opportunities were available if you made it clear that you were looking for them. There was a good focus on employee development.
I could visualize Fiserv flourishing.
Machine Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 10, 2014
Pros: the snowfly program is wonderful for free movie tickets
The factory workers were the most wonderful amazing people I had ever worked with. I wanted to do so much more for these people and the company.
Poor Morale and management doesn't care
Computer Programmer/Analyst Level III (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: can work independantly
Cons: morale was in the dumps
I was here for 6 years and they hired foreign replacements, that I had to train, to take my job. They do not care about the employees, just the bottom line.
Fast paced, with exercise gym, basketball gym and hotel on campus
Senior Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: daily breakfast & lunch for $10.00 per week
fast paced; have to be able to work well independently. Accounts Payable has been moved to Costa Rica; Treasury has been moved to Brookfield, WI
Great Place to Work
Customer Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Hickory, NCMarch 6, 2014
Typical Call Center life. With ever-changing processes and ways of operating. The culture is great with positive upbeat agents and mangers.
not sure how I feel
role (Former Employee), WIMarch 5, 2014
Some rally great things about the company, but some that seem unprofessional
Dedicated to favoritism due to horrible management.
IT something, never knew, mostly the run around (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAMarch 3, 2014
Cons: horrid leadership
If you want to work at a company that rewards for your work instead of who are favored by Sr Management. Forget about this company. This is lead by a boys club mentality if you are part of it fine. If not you get targeted until you are forced out. This company has the worst unethical Management and HR supports it.
Wonerfull people to work with.
Operational Analyst II (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJMarch 3, 2014
Operations needs some improvement but overall great company to work with.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bothell, WAMarch 1, 2014
Pros: never slow
Cons: it was a difficult commute
Call center atmosphere. Each person is professional and knowledgeable about insurance inquiries.
Sad Draining Work place morale is low
Technician (Current Employee), Stafford, TXFebruary 28, 2014
Cons: no breaks 30 min lunches
Needs to be restructured management and the employees there have an attitude that reeks from the door. Nobody wants to work there because of either the pay or the non stop working conditions. Over time Is great but to the point where your forced to not have a day off for months is ridiculous. My advice unless you absolutely have to please steer clear – more... of this company. – less
Good overall company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee), Indianapolis INFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: great people, big company
Cons: facility is failing
I liked working for this comapany, since I have been there they hve downsized three times. I feel that this particular facility is in need of better management for them to survive. I liked everyone I worked with and I loved my clients and had a great relationship with them. I hope that the Indianapolis facility can become stronger.
wonderful work place
Primary Functional Expert (Current Employee), saint Louis moFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: great location
Cons: variety of hours to work
A great work place. Also a great location. Need a bigger variety of hours thou. I learned to drive a forklift.
Meets requirements and gets along well with others.
Computer Production Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: great location
Cons: short on benefits
The company has been a productive and good place to work but we are merging with a larger company soon and our location may be downsized.
Nice place to work
Technical Lead (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJFebruary 23, 2014
Nice place to work, flexible work-life balance. Full management support.
not much to say
Production Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 23, 2014
they give us free lunch during employee day. They dont like to give raise to the employees.
Welcome to the ninth worst company in America
Sr. Technical Account Manager (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: associates are friendly, opportunities to cross-train
Cons: thankless, endless work with outdated technologies
I will be brief. One thing keeps employees at Fiserv for more than two years; Stockholm Syndrome. It is far too late when you realize it is just a meat-grinder and outside intervention may be required to get back your confidence and perform well for an interview elsewhere.
Not compensated for work
Conversion Representative (Current Employee), Frisco, TXFebruary 18, 2014
The company will not adjust your salary even when the cost of living increases. Expected to work to the bone with no incentives.
Excellent work environment with great associate teams
Executive Director Strategic Relations (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: great location and good work environment
Cons: reduction in force - loss of job
Great opportunity to excel in my position. Strong relationships with both associates and management.
Good place to work. A real good team attitude among employees
Lead Quality Control Engineer FISERV (Former Employee), lincoln, NEFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: free working environment with little management involvement unless requested.
Cons: rather strict hours (little flex time).
Most days spent testing programs, talking on the phone with co-workers and project team members. I developed some very sound project lead skills. The last manager I had was the best I have ever had. No micro-managing. He allowed me the freedom to do my job my way (in accordance with Fiserv). Co workers were always busy but never to busy to help with – more... a problem or answer a question. – less
High Security, Free Coffee
Web Press Assistant (Former Employee), 575 Brick Church Park DriveFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: free coffee, two weeks vac after 3 yrs maybe a picnic once a year
Cons: short breaks, high security, close tabs from security.
A typical day at work consists of bosses making rounds in mornings. Steady work during day. Company meetings once a month. No advanced notice for lay-offs. Management are there for themselves. No room for advancement. Coworkers keep there head down an do their jobs. Hardest part are the long hours. Most enjoyable part is maybe a free meal here and there.

About Fiserv

It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks, – Read more