Fiserv Employee Reviews

Big Global Company
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  North Sydney, NSWJanuary 10, 2016
They are a big company with a high turn over rate of employees. Management could learn a thing or 2 about how to treat employees well.

They are only concerned on making money and cutting costs
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Not many benefits
Fun place to work, holiday parties, great co-workers, telecommute
Project Manager (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJJanuary 10, 2016
A day at work involved loading software, gathering technical requirements, testing scenarios, conference calls with stakeholders, training clients on various products. I learned how to be a good project manager. I learned how to manage my work load and business triage effectively. Co-workers were wonderful. Nothing was hard about the job. Most enjoyable part of the job is completing each detail of a project successfully.
Pros
Telecommute, holiday parties
Cons
No cons
Fiserv Review
Deposit Applications Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 8, 2016
A typical day at Fiserv would be logging into the PC sorting out your open cases to either research or following up with clients. Checking on any new cases assigned to you.
Reading emails and listening to voice mails throughout the day.
The best part of the day is catching up with coworkers. I had a great bunch of coworkers.
The hardest part of the day is finding the time to research your cases to find solution for your clients.
Heavy phone support.
Had a good experience at this place
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 8, 2016
Working at this place was wonderful. I have shared a good time with my co-workers. The managers were also nice when they have a good result
nice experience
ITEMS PROCESSING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, Puerto RicoJanuary 4, 2016
I work for Fiserv for about 6 years and It was great. I have a wonderful co-workers we were like a family. The hardest part of the job was when the business where kind of low they had to fire some and that makes us sad and tears in the eye because we were family. the part that we enjoy its when the company recognize the effort or the employees. because of the technology we have to learn new things, in the beginning was tough but worthy!!
Pros
love the work
Cons
they have to lay off employees because they were low in business
Small groups and fun place
Sr. Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 4, 2016
Great team of few individuals focused on innovative software dev. Fun people to be with!
Good focus on software performance
fun parties and free friday breakfast.
ok
Proof Operator (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJanuary 4, 2016
its nice to work part time. the pay isn't great but it does pay the bills. the staff is super cool to work with.if you're good at ten key, this is the place for you.
My life at Fiserv
Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Moorpark, CAJanuary 2, 2016
Everyday project was exciting, challenging and a learning experience. I worked with different credit union personal with each project. Each project consisted of working with many departments and co-workers - this made it hard and enjoyable all at the same time.
Pros
I learned a lot about QA software testing
Cons
I was laid off
Great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCDecember 28, 2015
My day consisted of helping customer with very sensitive information regarding there credit card information and fraudulent activity on there account. Also maintaining a high level of customer service
Pros
The day passed with all the phone calls
Cons
some of the customers are not very pleasant
Manager of Housewares
Balance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 28, 2015
Did inventory ordered product wrote schedules for other associates. Did customer service, fitting room, cashiering.
Pros
Was in charge of a department
Cons
Needed more pay
Fun fast paced , work friendly environment
Bindery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MODecember 9, 2015
Run and operate folding machinery inspect and pack finished product. Long hours at times but the time flies by because your having fun.
Gloomy work atmosphere because of layoffs
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 7, 2015
Initially the company was a fun place to be, everyone cannot wait to get to work, coworkers were sociable, even with a ton of work workers did not mind spending overtime without additional pay, however upper management decided that our department will be transfered out of state, and then the layoffs started giving rise to a sad environment and a low morale decended on the remaining employees
Pros
Free coffee and drinks
Cons
A lot of work
game room included
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCNovember 26, 2015
a typical day is answering calls, working with banking information and payments. co workers constantly trying to make the best of every day
Decent Productive Company
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INNovember 25, 2015
Decent work place with good benefits. Not the type of job you want to be if you want growth and leadership with in the company. I am under appreciated ,under worked & under paid.There is a new hire each month because of the poor quality company.But there is a decent amount of hours each each. The most enjoyable part is working alongside co workers. We really work great as a team but doesn't get noticed for hard work. But a job is a job and it gets the bills paid
Pros
stable job
Cons
under paid
It was good at first but went downhill fast
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCNovember 22, 2015
The point system is terrible. Communication is terrible. Management is poor. Pay is not great. Burn out happens. You apply for other positions and they don't seem to higher from within very much. After a while, I was just done. There was no where else to go. Morale was getting worse and worse. Some co workers are great. Others can be rude. Its a place to work. Its a paycheck.. I guess.
Pros
I honestly cant think of any anymore.
Cons
Short breaks, management, high turn over, point system, etc
Fiserv is a pretty good company to work for.
Technical Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 21, 2015
Fiserv must be a pretty good company to work for because I am a rehire. I like the fact that Fiserv allows its associates to work from home a minimum of 2 days per week and they supplied all of the necessary items (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, docking station) to make you at home work station condusive to a good working environment.
strong knowledge
Unix System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 20, 2015
learn new banking technology for processing debit, credit transactions under unix environment.
good management, and nice co-workers.
Nice Place to work
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MHNovember 14, 2015
Has been a good place to work, with equal growth opportunities.
Has long hours but employees are in an environment of learning. New things happening in technology all the time.
Pros
Weekend Allowance
Cons
Weekend Working
Productive, dynamic workplace
Administration Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, AustraliaNovember 13, 2015
What began as full time chqeue processing in the transport department soon turned into a Jane of all trades type contractor role on a full time basis as I demonstrated my abilities to multi-task and juggle several duties, sometimes even hourly, switching gears and assisting various departments with several tasks and a variety of assignments in the one shift.

Working with an incredibly diverse team always made coming to work interesting as well as a lot of fun as staff morale was consistently given a boost with in-house activities to lighten up the load/mood.
Low turnover made it possible to establish a close-knit team that worked hard, and exceptionally well, together.

I only gave 3 stars in terms of Job Security/Advancement as we were all eventually made redundant by computers!
So I left and traveled a while before I actually found myself relocating to the US permanently and here I am, looking to establish myself in the next phase of my career in something new and equally challenging.
Pros
Schedule flexibility, Productive work environment, Good pay, Great people.
Cons
Job security, Work was sometimes monotonous and not very rewarding.
Go to the callboard and select cases familiar with. Later in day call clients that are closed and put to no anwer.
CUSA Support Representative (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTNovember 13, 2015
Gained very invaluable insight to the small Credit Unions processes for daily functionality. The most enjoyable part of the job...I enjoyed the pace at which I was able to work and had my own laptop. Had the opportunity to work remotely from home if wanted to. I enjoyed selecting cases that I felt were somewhat easy that I could handle in order to meet my goal of 10-12 cases closed per day.
Pros
Free lunch periodically and at end of month
Cons
Lack of adequate training