Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Okay company
Account Manager (Former Employee), London, ENGOctober 19, 2015
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: lack of direction
Good work life balance, manage your own workload not micro managed good people but lack of direction from the top. Better strategy needed.
Productive & Steady Place To Work
Card Services Associate (Current Employee), Hickory, NCOctober 18, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, good benefits, steady work
Cons: Short breaks
Fun work place with supportive management and leaders. Not all about the numbers but still want you to excel; more about how you personally grow and develop. Very big worldwide company and always expanding.
Good Supportive Environment at Fiserv
Software Engineer (Current Employee), BangaloreOctober 18, 2015
Pros: Stable work environment
Cons: Not so fast growth
Its a cool place to work at. Good work culture, many projects, flexible work hour. Cooperative team members and good friends to make.
Fun place to work with diverse workforce
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2015
Pros: diverse workforce
Cons: lots of work
Accounts payable clerk paid invoices and resolved discrepancies for large vendors. Working with vendors and ensuring all discounts taken is the hardest thing that had to be done.
Productive and fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 16, 2015
Training was very clear and straight to the point. Management was a bit rude but very helpful when need be. Employees were great, everyone was willing to help each other.
Some trainers only worried about numbers
Sales (Former Employee), Hickory, NCOctober 15, 2015
Pros: Fun group of people to work with.
Cons: Never got paid for my last day; was told to call the trainer, but it was not important; got tired of calling.
This place left a bad taste in my mouth. The trainer was more interested in numbers than training. People I worked with were okay.
Super fun place to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Bothell, WAOctober 14, 2015
Pros: Co-workers and Management work as a team
Cons: Cannot think of anything
Days were very busy (which I enjoy). Always finding ways pushing you to enhance your knowledge and provide advancement opportunities. Management and co-workers are super cohesive and respectful of each other.
excellent team work
Item Processing Specialist (Current Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 13, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: needs better communication from the top to the bottom
There are more good days than bad days. Everyone in my department get along ok. We've seen each other through the birth of grandchildren to the death of parents. Could not have asked for a better crew.

In my eyes there was no hard part.

The most enjoyable part is knowing someone is going to make you
laugh before the day is over.
Great Starting Job
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Hickory, NCOctober 13, 2015
Being a introductory place of work, it was a good place to start. Everyone is very friendly and will work with you in the best way that they can. Sometimes it can get hectic, but when everyone works together it makes it all the more bearable.
The pay is too low in order to live
Credit Returns Customer Solutions (Current Employee), Hickory, NCOctober 11, 2015
The pay needs to be more for the work people do. They hire coming in more than what they pay the people that are still there.
Challenging but fun
Engagement Director (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 9, 2015
Challenging but fun. Lot's of learning and great people. It has operations globally in a lot of places, so there is a lot of opportunity to meet and work with lot's of good people.
Great comcompany
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 4, 2015
I thought the company was great. The company taught me many skills that I will use in the future. I decided to move on to other avenues in my life. Better Job opportunity.
Stagnant Environment, Very weak HR support services , No accountability to staff
Customer Solutions Agent / Fraud Prevention (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 3, 2015
Pros: Somewhat professional environment
Cons: Very weak & ineffective middle management & HR Support staff
It was a basic starting point into the industry, not much more than that! Initially this firm seemed like a professional environment however after 11 months of training and daily full time employment I have come to the conclusion that there are much more stable and well run professional firms out there for me to engage and formulate me a much better career future then what Fiserv offers.
Nice People
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Dublin, OHOctober 1, 2015
Nice People, bad pay no raises

Lots of reorganization constantly, confusing to staff

not much growth unless someone quits. almost no promotions
Great work place
Lease Consultant (Current Employee), Williamsville, NYSeptember 30, 2015
The managers are available when there is any issues regarding customer's needs. Great place to work and people are very nice.
Solid Orginazation
Manager (Former Employee), ChicagoSeptember 29, 2015
Fiserv supported organic growth within the organization. Corporate training , policies and procedures were clear and concise.
First job after technical school
Computer Programmer (Former Employee), Brookfield, WISeptember 28, 2015
Pros: Great place to start
Cons: Didn't see too many advancement possibilities
Worked as a computer programmer in the terminal support group. Wrote the software for various teller systems. Unisys, ISC, and NCR, to name a few. Programmed in assembler language mostly.
Fiserv employed hardworking individuals, I can't say enough good things about the people I worked with, only that they are true professionals.
Senior Graphic Designer, Remote Employee (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 28, 2015
Pros: people are easy to work with
Cons: I can't think of any at the moment.
Great place to work! I enjoyed my 16 years with them. Fiserv constantly reviewed it's position in the market place with a goal of being the number one company to deliver financial services to the industry
Great Team
Finance Intern (Former Employee), Norcross, GASeptember 27, 2015
Had a great learning experience at Fiserv. The co-workers are friendly and respond to any questions that you might have. The management is also concerned with the advancement of the employee and see to it that they are exposed to higher management.
a little better than a normal call center
associate (Former Employee), phoenixSeptember 24, 2015
Good benefits but could have paid us more,
management seemed uninterested in our problems and there was some disconnect between the associates and management with procedures and how-to.
lunch program was excellent, although i really wish it didn't just stop at 2.
working nights is always awful, but here it's not so bad. at least you get your own desk and stuff.