Fiserv Employee Reviews

Great culture, Great management team
Senior Revenue Accountant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 6, 2016
Productive and great workplace.very nice team and great boss. company appreciation to employee's work. working and study time.technology is updated on timely basis. lunch coupon, company gym. company is updating all the time. Great company to work with.
productive enviroment
Operations Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 27, 2016
I believe I am better suited to work in an organization that has a strong commitment to mentoring and developing executives, where there is a strong sense of loyalty on both sides and a culture that fosters career development and growth
Pros
benfits
Cons
high turnover
Daily
Customer Solutions Senior associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 13, 2016
Working at Fiserv gave me the opportunity to advance my skills with computer applications and skills with customers. I was also able to move into a leadership position and assist my fellow colleagues progress.
Pros
Room for advancment
Cons
Compensation for skills over not considered
A Pretty Decent Place
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 13, 2016
Depending on your team and business unit will determine your happiness. The role I have is great however you can feel overwhelmed when it comes to the application's complexity.
Pros
Nice Building, and WFH
Cons
No training and limited to certain technologies to do your work.
Not a fun place to work for, but it's a great company with easy job duties and great employees.
Card Production Services Inspector (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNJuly 7, 2015
Working at Fiserv for nine years, I actually realized that this company is really unprofessional because we do not have any supportive management teams. However, this company is all about the numbers, but not how I personally grow and develop my working expertise. From what I am perceiving, all the employees are treated unfairly by the managers, supervisors, and coordinators. No one seems to care or do anything about many problems or issues cause by all employees. All employees also have to work extra hard for the company with less pays and with no showing appreciations. The only one thing I like about this company is that the job duties or tasks I am doing or serving in my position is very easy, and I am very enjoy working with my coworkers. To me, all my coworkers seem to be very polite, helpful, and fun people to work with. Therefore, this is what I am expected more of a big company with great workers or employees.
Pros
Get pay for break time
Cons
Bad compensation or benefits
daily
Fiserv provided me the opportunity to hone my skills on all Microsoft applications. I was also able to sharpen my ability to multi task and work with customers efficiently to resolve issues.
Pros
Advancment oppurtunities
Cons
skill enhancment was not considered in compensation
Fiserv is a call center sweat shop
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCAugust 10, 2016
Would not recommend anyone staying there long term. You're stuck on the phone at all times, expected to meet unattainable goals.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Everything from work stress, work fatigue, low wages, expensive benefits out of pocket
The company cared about the employees and it was a good place to work,
Team Lead/ Senior Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJune 1, 2015
I worked in the call center where the employees were tied to phones. Management was invested in the success of it's employees and worked hard to keep turn around low. They made it a point to focus on your achievements and your advancement.
Pros
Free coffee and pop, good 401 K and stock benifits
Cons
Health insurance was ok but could have been better.
Great Workplace Environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJuly 14, 2016
I had the privilege to work there in the Hickory office for a little over two years. Its a great place to work and the opportunity for advancement is there.
Pros
Lunch/Cafeteria Plan
Cons
Management The supervisors are the biggest weakness.
Productive, dynamic workplace
Administration Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, AustraliaNovember 13, 2015
What began as full time chqeue processing in the transport department soon turned into a Jane of all trades type contractor role on a full time basis as I demonstrated my abilities to multi-task and juggle several duties, sometimes even hourly, switching gears and assisting various departments with several tasks and a variety of assignments in the one shift.

Working with an incredibly diverse team always made coming to work interesting as well as a lot of fun as staff morale was consistently given a boost with in-house activities to lighten up the load/mood.
Low turnover made it possible to establish a close-knit team that worked hard, and exceptionally well, together.

I only gave 3 stars in terms of Job Security/Advancement as we were all eventually made redundant by computers!
So I left and traveled a while before I actually found myself relocating to the US permanently and here I am, looking to establish myself in the next phase of my career in something new and equally challenging.
Pros
Schedule flexibility, Productive work environment, Good pay, Great people.
Cons
Job security, Work was sometimes monotonous and not very rewarding.
No Training. ENTIRE team was on anxiety medication
Bank Solutions - Client Technical Product Support (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX 75093May 15, 2016
Took this position and held for 8 months (as this is all I could take). Never had I needed anti-anxiety medication until this job (and I found out literally our whole team was on it). There is absolutely no training. The "knowledge solution" database for answers to client questions has been abandoned YEARS ago. Constant consolidation of departments and products so you cannot keep up. You are in the dark. Your clients’ work in banks and need answers to very complex questions NOW. You have to remote into their computer and act like you know what you are doing. You open a ticket, say you will contact them back, and then pray you can ask a coworker for the answer (even though you are capable of finding answers to questions at previous jobs). It is literally horrible. The only positive thing was the beautiful office space and the wonderful benefits. I would never recommend this job to a friend and I would pray that I never end up in a position like this again. Feeling hopeless to do your job leaves you feeling helpless, and this is never a good feeling. I WISH it had been different. I wanted a long time career with Fiserv when I applied (having used some of their other products while at other Financial Firms for 15 years).
Benefits
Cons
No training, high turnover, lack of management capacity to care
Stability in Leadership is Shaky
Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2016
Call Center growth is limited and pay rates are marketably low. Benefits however are good and available on first day. Easy interview process and hiring is quick.
Market and Economic Changes cause growing pains
Account Executive - Item Processing and Remittance (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 10, 2015
Great place to work the company has is enthusiastic and is working through challenges to create a single company culture. The organization has grown through acquisition.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Growing Pains
Quiet
Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 4, 2016
Learn how to operate machine, focus on details and quality of the output.
Fair Managerial approach as I would have loved for equal opportunity to individual growth and development.
Great co-workers as we create an enabling environment.
The job is easy to grasp if you put you put your mind in it.
The working environment is cool.
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
should encourage individual development
Awesome Career
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Auditor (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJuly 14, 2016
This place is an awesome place to work. This was one of the best experience in my life, I would totally do it again!

Fiserv is definitely an elite company and anyone working here would be lucky.
Great Team
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 27, 2015
Had a great learning experience at Fiserv. The co-workers are friendly and respond to any questions that you might have. The management is also concerned with the advancement of the employee and see to it that they are exposed to higher management.
Review
Midlevel Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 23, 2016
Like the place and Location. the Alpharetta branch is so up to date and you can use day's light all the day.
Co worker is friendly and usually the hardest part of the job is formality and paper works and processes to bypass.
Factory work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXJuly 29, 2016
basically a job dealing with mail and and machines. standing on feet for 40 hours everyday doing factory work you get only one 30 minute lunch (paid lunch) good overtime depending on department
Fun workplace and gives a great learning curve
India as Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 3, 2016
Fun workplace and gives a great learning curve.
Co-workers are extremely friendly and helping.
Learning a new product (APL) was challenging.
Great Place to work
Certification Analyst (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJJune 4, 2016
Salary was great. Management was great. Advancement was always an option. Treated employees really well. Bonus, employee all expense parties including your plus one. Truly miss it and the people.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
Zero