Fiserv

Fiserv Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun , Busy , Laid back - Place to Work
Mortgage Closing and Processing Associate (Former Employee), Rocky Hill, CTJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: plenty of overtime - compensation
Cons: mortgage business
Process mortgages or title work .. learned alot about titles an escrows great group of people to work with the hardest part of working at this company was the constant moving from dept to dept. when the bottom fell out of the mortgage industry.
Great Environment
Partner Assist Line (Former Employee), Dublin OhioJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: cafe plan, steady call volume, benefits, pay
Cons: driving distance
I enjoyed working for this company they have great benefits and pretty good work schedules. The call volume is at a steady flow. There are also a lot of opportunities to move to other departments and getting promoted. A average day in my department was taking about 40 calls at the most, time also went by fast because I had the best associates and the – more... sponsor who called were pretty great as well! The most enjoyable part about my job was resolving the sponsors issues which allowed them to do their job better, hearing someone tell you that you made their day meant a lot to me. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone! – less
No work-life balance
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Brookfield, WIJanuary 23, 2014
Long hours, high expectations, no work-life balance - very political
Senior QA Manager (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 20, 2014
Nice to company to work with. Very open work culture and provides opportunity to work on latest payment channels.
Overall a good place to learn and grow
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJanuary 20, 2014
Multinational corporation providing various solutions to financial institutions
Great Work Enviroment
Production Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: fair breaks
Cons: the drive to work.
I always got along with my co-workers. I just felt like I was being pushed to learn things quickly because when I got hired on it was during busy season. It also was about a 45 minute drive to work. I did enjoy the work environment and people I worked with. We also always got fair breaks. One 30 minute lunch and two 15 minute breaks. The people there – more... really made the job, I made great friends from working there! – less
An invigorating environment
Vice President (Former Employee), Amherst NYJanuary 17, 2014
Overall responsibility for all associates, revenue, expense, technology, client relations and sales
Productive and a lot of fun
Print Production Generalist Associate (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches on occasion
Cons: even if you were top ranked in the work they did not take it into consideration on 1 mistake.
The workplace of Fiserv was a fun environment with good people. I scored there management low because they were short on staff. A typical day at work was about the same routine everyday. The machine I operated was difficult on metered work (mail that weighs over 2oz), but other than that it was easy going. I loved that they ordered pizza on days that – more... we did well. – less
Good Management and opportunity to grow
Senior Bank Support Analyst (Former Employee), ConnecticutJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: good management
Cons: short breaks
Fiserv was my first job out of university. During my time with Fiserv, I learned a lot about different bank systems and support methods. We as the support team had to work with other Fiserv offices and although we weren't all based in the same office, we were a close team. I was given the opportunity for additional certifications and advancement and – more... had a great mentor. – less
Strong company with wide variety of opportunities
Client Services Manager (Current Employee), AtlantaJanuary 8, 2014
Diverse organization with the ability to move into different roles and areas for individuals with the drive and initiative.
Security but...
Collection Consultant (Current Employee), Amherst, NYJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: cafeteria, workout facility, 401k, security
Cons: poor scheduling, management
I've been at Fiserv for 1 years time. Overall it isn't a horrible place to be but like every place it has its pros and cons. It has job security and they are always trying to bring in new clients. Their benefit package isn't the best but it isn't the worst either.
They offer plenty of fringe benefits that try to make up for places where they lack in – more... my opinion. They have an onsite cafeteria & gym facility. They are always having employee recognition type events to help keep moral.
For me the down side is flexibility in scheduling. We work long days and have to be in there every Saturday. The management promises change but are slow coming with it. That really effects the work/life balance.
While i mentioned there is job security, advancement is a different story. It really seems to be an "old boys network" type of place. If they like you and you meet minimal requirements, you seem to be able to advance. Otherwise it is a slow go to advance.
Management really seems to operate with a business first approach. That is fine and i have no problem with that but I feel it is also important to keep your employes happy. While the corporate side of the busy offers a lot to the associates, certain managers operate with a chip on their shoulder to associates.
Again this is only my opinion. Some associates find their scheduling excellent and flexible. I have no ill will toward this company but I am simply seeking somewhere were i can advance my career and maintain a good work/life ratio. – less
Good place to work. Good challenge.
DATABASE CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 5, 2014
Good place to work. Good challenge. Big company. Good cross team / product / company conversation. Committed to high technology as a differentiator.
Good company
Consultant (Former Employee), St.Louis, MOJanuary 1, 2014
from 8 to 6
Everything is good
Management is good
coworkers are good
no hardest part of the work
communication with the people
Nice place to work
Item Processor (Former Employee), Walnut, CADecember 18, 2013
Pros: sandwich day! doughnuts every month, they made you feel like you were valued as an employee
Cons: got laid off
Lots of different personalities, which made it a diverse place to work. All my superiors were great. I was an Item Processor, which meant I 10 keyed my life away... what more could you ask for?? Unfortunately my whole department was outsourced, otherwise id still be working there.
Was a growing company at the time of my employment
Claim Analyst (Former Employee), Wichita, KSDecember 3, 2013
This position held the responsibility of processing claims within the employer groups assigned along with taking calls from members, employers, and providers to check on claims, eligibility and benefit details.
Fiserv has been a great place to work.
Collections Bill Pay Support Associate (Current Employee), Dublin, OHDecember 2, 2013
Fiserv has taught me the extreme detailed world of the banking industry.
The verbal abuse from customers is not worth the pay
Bank of America (Current Employee), Hickory, NCNovember 30, 2013
Pros: good company moral, being able to help people in need, great co-workers, cafe in building, good equipment
Cons: short breaks, low pay for associates, high pay for managment, expensive cafe plan
Good people work here but are really underpaid. The management makes and flaunts their high pay with expensive cars, lavish handbags, and boasting of indulgences; when associates struggle with being able to keep their heads above water.
Many associates are even college educated, and just having a hard time finding work in the area.

New associates come – more... in making more than tenured associates make, and no one seems to be doing anything about that either.

The company also charges the employees to eat the café plan. This should be free if they are not going to raise pay associates. – less
Really enjoiyed working here
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Kent, WANovember 27, 2013
I enjoyed the customer contact, employees and workplace.
The hardest part of the job was making sure the inserts were the correct size.
loved the company
Bank Proof Operator (Former Employee), Wallingford, CTNovember 17, 2013
Pros: perfect, flexible hours
Cons: distance was over 25 miles one way
I enjoyed my job at Fiserv very much. I was there over 7 years. We would investigate and correct bank teller mistakes, as well as encoding the microline on all documents. I did this at a rate of 2800 per hour. My incentive bonus on a monthly basis gave me the drive I needed to try and improve my goals, of which I always did. I also had perfect attendance – more... throughout the seven years I was there – less
Fast paced work environment
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 15, 2013
Pros: breaks, on-site cafeteria and gym
Cons: expensive health care
I handle inbound calls from customers who need to make payments for their bills. I was trained in customer service and I learned how to effectively deal with all kinds of customer situations and how to solve problems quickly with positive resolution.

About Fiserv

It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks, – Read more