Fiserv Employee Reviews

Fiserv is a pretty good company to work for.
Technical Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 21, 2015
Fiserv must be a pretty good company to work for because I am a rehire. I like the fact that Fiserv allows its associates to work from home a minimum of 2 days per week and they supplied all of the necessary items (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, docking station) to make you at home work station condusive to a good working environment.
strong knowledge
Unix System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 20, 2015
learn new banking technology for processing debit, credit transactions under unix environment.
good management, and nice co-workers.
Nice Place to work
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MHNovember 14, 2015
Has been a good place to work, with equal growth opportunities.
Has long hours but employees are in an environment of learning. New things happening in technology all the time.
Pros
Weekend Allowance
Cons
Weekend Working
Productive, dynamic workplace
Administration Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, AustraliaNovember 13, 2015
What began as full time chqeue processing in the transport department soon turned into a Jane of all trades type contractor role on a full time basis as I demonstrated my abilities to multi-task and juggle several duties, sometimes even hourly, switching gears and assisting various departments with several tasks and a variety of assignments in the one shift.

Working with an incredibly diverse team always made coming to work interesting as well as a lot of fun as staff morale was consistently given a boost with in-house activities to lighten up the load/mood.
Low turnover made it possible to establish a close-knit team that worked hard, and exceptionally well, together.

I only gave 3 stars in terms of Job Security/Advancement as we were all eventually made redundant by computers!
So I left and traveled a while before I actually found myself relocating to the US permanently and here I am, looking to establish myself in the next phase of my career in something new and equally challenging.
Pros
Schedule flexibility, Productive work environment, Good pay, Great people.
Cons
Job security, Work was sometimes monotonous and not very rewarding.
Go to the callboard and select cases familiar with. Later in day call clients that are closed and put to no anwer.
CUSA Support Representative (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTNovember 13, 2015
Gained very invaluable insight to the small Credit Unions processes for daily functionality. The most enjoyable part of the job...I enjoyed the pace at which I was able to work and had my own laptop. Had the opportunity to work remotely from home if wanted to. I enjoyed selecting cases that I felt were somewhat easy that I could handle in order to meet my goal of 10-12 cases closed per day.
Pros
Free lunch periodically and at end of month
Cons
Lack of adequate training
Excellent place to work
Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 12, 2015
I enjoyed this company and made many friends. I still have friends that work there, although the company name has changed.

I would have stayed, but there was a reduction in force when the stock market fell.
Pros
Easy to move within the company
Cons
Company sold and downsized
Productive and Hard Working
Project Support (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, ENGNovember 11, 2015
My typical day would be to run reports for the Project Managers and manipulate the data using excel to circulate.
Also updating reports such Holiday reports and other various admin duties.
Pros
being kept busy
Cons
would have liked my contract to be extented
facility and property expert
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 9, 2015
i'm a very industrious, dependable, flexible and dedicated team player who works well in groups or alone. i handle a great deal of duties from clerical to maintenance.
Customer Support
Application Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 9, 2015
Good job for helping customers on a variety of technical issues Oracle database environment with many opportunities.
Progressive and fun company to work for
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 8, 2015
The culture at Fiserv is remarkable. Management always keeps their doors open and are available and willing to help at anytime.

The most enjoyable part of the job are my coworkers and the culture. Our teams really know how to step up and help out at moments notice. They are willing to stay late and help their fellow coworkers, to solve complex problems.
Pros
Company Kitchen, nice break rooms, clean bathrooms, lively work environment, extreme amount of support from coworkers and management
Cons
Have limited medical/health benefits options available
Great culture to work.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 8, 2015
Great culture and overall great place to work. Minimal opportunity to advance to a new role or promotion which is driven by management.
Pros
Great culture, work from home opportunities, great salary and benefits
Cons
Minimal advancement, constant job cuts or departures
Customer Solution Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2015
Great place to work. I had a great experience and learned a lot. Huge call center over 500 employees. Great managers and leader all around. Great place to grow.
Great company culture
Operations Manager; Treasury and Accounting Dept (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 5, 2015
Great company to work for. The job allowed me to work either from home or from the office. My coworkers were super.

About:f
If you're a mobile banking user or pay your bills online – if you interact with a financial institution at all – chances are you're more familiar with Fiserv than you realize.

Fiserv is a global organization with more than 13,000 clients and 21,000 associates worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to achieve best-in-class results. The company is highly regarded for its financial services technology and services innovation, including award-winning solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing.

Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what's possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
Remittance Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2015
Opening and processing customers accounts is the typical day. Management was on hand to ask questions. My co-workers were very helpful in showing me the right way to do the work. The hardest part was trying to get to know all the accounts. The most enjoyable part was when my boss told me I was doing such a great job.
Wendy's Review
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCOctober 27, 2015
Typical day at work would be taking orders for customers. Learned teamwork and time management. Co-workers were fun to be around. The hardest part of the job were the customers. Most enjoyable part would be the co-workers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
customers
Great Place To Work
Operations Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDOctober 27, 2015
This is a great place to work. The work/life balance is great. Pay and benefits are excellent. Employees seem to valued by management and rases are good for this size of company.
Former Employee
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 26, 2015
This company is very top heavy with little focus on lower level employees. With several acquisitions, each business unit/location operates like a totally different company. There is a high turnover rate because of the culture.
Pros
Great new building, pay, and work life balance
Cons
Culture, high turnover, no standardized processes
Review Summary
IT (Current Employee) –  MichiganOctober 26, 2015
The employees are good and has descent pay, but lacking care from upper management. They are live in a fantasy world where they think 2 people can take care of 100 clients and are unwilling to provide the tools necessary to accommodate clients.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
Bad Medical plans, poor planning on company transitioning.
Productive and fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 26, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.
love my job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCOctober 21, 2015
Management is very pleasant, helpful if you needed assistance. I work with one of the best employees. Hardest part of the job is taking calls all day. Everything else is great. pay is great, great benefits.