Fiserv Employee Reviews

Great place to work but no room for advancements.
Production Generalist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 19, 2016
My typical day at work is managing several large client accounts to fulfill orders for credit and debit cards. I learned how to efficiently multitask different accounts and care for clients individually with the highest lever of customer care.
I feel that management is always taking the time to assist as needed. My co-workers and I work well as a team and perform quality work as a result. I would say the hardest part of my job is to always ensure that I meet deadlines proficiently.
I truly enjoy any challenge presented and beating said challenges as well as learning new information that I can use to utilize it for my job to the best of my abilities. I like to help with issues when someone is in need to help the company strive as a whole.
I have climbed as high as I can within the company and although I enjoy my position I need be able to grow moreso within a new company for advancements.
Pros
Stable fortune 500 company
Cons
Short breaks and healthcare beneifits
too mush work
Software Engineer (Java) (Current Employee) –  NoidaMay 27, 2016
work never ends, and no breaks at all.. can't take long week break, month leave. bad. management puts too much pressure.
Pros
paid food
Cons
you'll loose your mind & health
Product Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2016
Fiserv is a great place to work. The learning opportunities are endless. I really love the culture of this company. The manager staff really cares about your needs as an employee. Great company!!!!
Fiserv Workplace
Senior Network Design and Solution Engineer (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 16, 2016
Fiserv is a good place to work with good benefits. I have learned a lot from my time here--and look forward to new challenges.
Project Completed
Sr. Project Manager (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FLApril 4, 2016
Project Completed. Delivered. In Time. On Schedule. No scope Creep. Closed. Looking for next project. Domestic division is an amazing place to work for.
Big Global Company
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  North Sydney, NSWJanuary 10, 2016
They are a big company with a high turn over rate of employees. Management could learn a thing or 2 about how to treat employees well.

They are only concerned on making money and cutting costs
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Not many benefits
well managed company
Vice President Human Resources (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92108February 16, 2016
The company I worked for was acquired by Fiserv. The transition was smooth and I gained much more responsibility. I was responsible for 1000+ employees on the West Coast.
Not a bad place to work
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDApril 6, 2016
Overall not a bad place to work. If you can adapt with change you will do fine. I don't have anything else to say they are a pretty decent company.
excellent team work
Item Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 13, 2015
There are more good days than bad days. Everyone in my department get along ok. We've seen each other through the birth of grandchildren to the death of parents. Could not have asked for a better crew.

In my eyes there was no hard part.

The most enjoyable part is knowing someone is going to make you
laugh before the day is over.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
needs better communication from the top to the bottom
Stagnant Environment, Very weak HR support services , No accountability to staff
Customer Solutions Agent / Fraud Prevention (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 3, 2015
It was a basic starting point into the industry, not much more than that! Initially this firm seemed like a professional environment however after 11 months of training and daily full time employment I have come to the conclusion that there are much more stable and well run professional firms out there for me to engage and formulate me a much better career future then what Fiserv offers.
Pros
Somewhat professional environment
Cons
Very weak & ineffective middle management & HR Support staff
Good place for person who like balance between life and work
Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2016
Working environment is relaxed.
Culture of big company.
great team.
on-call.
management is ok.
Solving the challenging issue.
Loved working customer service at fiserv. Fun environment, and great staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJanuary 19, 2016
I enjoyed this job, and highly regret leaving. For the most part, this was, hands down, one of the best places I have ever worked.
Remittance Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2015
Opening and processing customers accounts is the typical day. Management was on hand to ask questions. My co-workers were very helpful in showing me the right way to do the work. The hardest part was trying to get to know all the accounts. The most enjoyable part was when my boss told me I was doing such a great job.
Excellent place to work
Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 12, 2015
I enjoyed this company and made many friends. I still have friends that work there, although the company name has changed.

I would have stayed, but there was a reduction in force when the stock market fell.
Pros
Easy to move within the company
Cons
Company sold and downsized
nice place to work
Camera Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 11, 2016
friendly, and nice place to work, benifits steep cost,staff hard working, Over all hard work 12 hour shifts on mandatory overtime,
Former Employee
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 26, 2015
This company is very top heavy with little focus on lower level employees. With several acquisitions, each business unit/location operates like a totally different company. There is a high turnover rate because of the culture.
Pros
Great new building, pay, and work life balance
Cons
Culture, high turnover, no standardized processes
Fiserv employed hardworking individuals, I can't say enough good things about the people I worked with, only that they are true professionals.
Senior Graphic Designer, Remote Employee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2015
Great place to work! I enjoyed my 16 years with them. Fiserv constantly reviewed it's position in the market place with a goal of being the number one company to deliver financial services to the industry
Pros
people are easy to work with
Cons
I can't think of any at the moment.
Good company to start one's carreer
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRJanuary 21, 2016
Enjoyed working in the company. Team members were helpful. managers are good. food and transportation facility is good.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
low salary hikes
Mail Envolopes hurt
MAIL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INMarch 29, 2016
the work was easy but dealing with all the paper cuts from sorting mail was not fun. My coworkers were easy enough to get along with.
Review Summary
IT (Current Employee) –  MichiganOctober 26, 2015
The employees are good and has descent pay, but lacking care from upper management. They are live in a fantasy world where they think 2 people can take care of 100 clients and are unwilling to provide the tools necessary to accommodate clients.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
Bad Medical plans, poor planning on company transitioning.