Fiserv

Fiserv Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Remote work
Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee), Norcross, GAApril 3, 2014
Fiserv is a great company that leads the industry in payment transactions and many other technical aspects of the banking industry.
Customer service
Data Entry (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 3, 2014
Customer Service and office work. Dealing with customers over the phone for period of time.
Good work place
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 1, 2014
Pros: competative rates
Cons: billable rates for management
Good mix of technology and culture. Management more worried about the billable rate than over all customer satisfaction.
Good company needs better management
Senior Relationship Manager - Client Services (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJMarch 31, 2014
Pros: life/work balance
Cons: too much politics prevents nimble results
CheckFree lost its competitive edge by not listening to industry changes and advancements. Charges too much for products that are not delivered on time. Nice work environment.
Excellent place to gain diverse rich experience.
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT (Current Employee), USAMarch 31, 2014
Long busy days,
Learned to handle day-to-day fires w/o taking the ball off of the IT / Business Strategy,
Have great relationships with peers.
Operations Support Specialist (Current Employee), Irving, TXMarch 30, 2014
Prepared the schedule of assigned jobs for execution on various computer systems.
Productive Workplace
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEMarch 29, 2014
Pros: laid back environment and co-workers
Cons: hours and rotating shifts.
A typical day is split into two halves, one half of the day is providing tier two support to clients with issues and questions supporting their purchased product.
The other half of the day is working one-on-one with clients or in office on special products. The work environment is a very free and laid back allowing you so work on your own without anyone – more... glancing over you shoulder. Being given the trust and free allows for a happier workplace.
The hardest part of the job is the hours and trying to balance out life with the odd shifts required. – less
Cubicle farm
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEMarch 29, 2014
You will work long hours. Pay is not competitive for the market, which results in high turnover. Travel is the one bright spot, however, you will generally work 12+ hour days while on site.
Unsure
Payment Processing Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 28, 2014
Overall it is the co-workers that makes the job exciting. Management at times are unsure about what to do. The hardest part of the job is trying to comprehend why management do the things they do.
Productive and Friendly
Fraud Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 27, 2014
Pros: cafe
Cons: no coaching
I go into work get my log in tokens, sit at my desk open all of my necessary windows and auto in. Management was alright, there was no advancing within the company. Co workers were very friendly and family oriented. The hardest part of the job was not being able to help customers the best way possible after all options were gone. The thing I enjoyed – more... the most was being able to speak to customers all day and assist them with any concerns that they had – less
Casual
Item Processing Clerk (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 26, 2014
Pros: casual environment
Cons: too much downtime
Not at all what I expected. It's casual and not that difficult of a job. I'm for a job that keeps you constantly busy. This is not it. Would be a great place for someone who has kids that needs a job that isn't so in depth. They do have few good perks but overall its not for me.
very professional place to work thast cares about employees. Love it
Risk Analyst/Certified Fraud Examiner (Current Employee), Portland, Lake Mary fl, Morris plains NJMarch 22, 2014
management is engaged and understanding great place to work. company look after employees with great perks and benefits. lots of growth potential.
fun company
Title Examiner (Former Employee), Rocky Hill, CTMarch 21, 2014
Pros: easy commute
Cons: no longer in business
Great company. Great learning environment.

Great benefits
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Team Lead/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas,TexasMarch 18, 2014
Fiserv's typical day was ensuring our customers were properly taken care of via telephone and email services. The hardest part of the job was trying to ease an irate customer's concern, but I enjoyed the fact the concern was resolved and our customer was satisfied before our call ended. The team we had was one if not the best team we had on the floor, – more... thanks to our Supervisor who helped us believe we could take care of any given task. It also helped we had team gatherings involving food and fun on a weekly basis. – less
Global company with lots of possibility to advance in your career
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 18, 2014
Fiserv is a global company that is constantly expanding, so there are lots of opportunities to grow and expand your career. Most of the leadership has an open door policy and welcome anyone to come in and talk to them about anything.
The down side is you will have a very bad work / life balance to the point of burn out and the HR policies make it hard – more... to get the compensation you deserve when you do finally get a promotion. Employees often have to leave the company for a year and come back to get a salary that is at market rate. – less
Focused on the bottom line
Computer Programmer/Analyst Level III (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAMarch 17, 2014
Fiserv doesn't care about anything but the bottom line. People don't matter.
Positive Environment
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Dublin, OHMarch 16, 2014
It has been a great experience working with fiserv. Started as an associate and currently working as a business analyst.The company engages their employees in different activities with the effort of building high performance team.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hickory, NCMarch 12, 2014
Pros: raffles when working overtime, paid time off
Cons: not lenient when there are emergency situations and need to leave work
A typical day would include taking phone calls or answering e-mail questions in regards to their bill pay through their banks. Most of the management is always there is to answer questions and to give advice. Generally co-workers are very friendly, but of course there are some of them who do not have positive attitudes. The hardest part of the job is – more... dealing with escalated situations where customers are upset. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to resolve a situation and the customer is very appreciative. Knowing you were able to assist a person and make them happy is a great feeling. – less
Great place to work for remote employees
Manager (Former Employee), CaliforniaMarch 10, 2014
Pros: work remotely, learning opportunities
Cons: whenever management would get a handle on what they were managing, there would be a reorg.
Virtual teams were proficient with working together. Advancement opportunities were available if you made it clear that you were looking for them. There was a good focus on employee development.
I could visualize Fiserv flourishing.
Machine Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 10, 2014
Pros: the snowfly program is wonderful for free movie tickets
The factory workers were the most wonderful amazing people I had ever worked with. I wanted to do so much more for these people and the company.

About Fiserv

It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks, – Read more