Fiserv

Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Stagnant Environment, Very weak HR support services , No accountability to staff
Customer Solutions Agent / Fraud Prevention (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 3, 2015
Pros: Somewhat professional environment
Cons: Very weak & ineffective middle management & HR Support staff
It was a basic starting point into the industry, not much more than that! Initially this firm seemed like a professional environment however after 11 months of training and daily full time employment I have come to the conclusion that there are much more stable and well run professional firms out there for me to engage and formulate me a much better career future then what Fiserv offers.
Nice People
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Dublin, OHOctober 1, 2015
Nice People, bad pay no raises

Lots of reorganization constantly, confusing to staff

not much growth unless someone quits. almost no promotions
Great work place
Lease Consultant (Current Employee), Williamsville, NYSeptember 30, 2015
The managers are available when there is any issues regarding customer's needs. Great place to work and people are very nice.
Solid Orginazation
Manager (Former Employee), ChicagoSeptember 29, 2015
Fiserv supported organic growth within the organization. Corporate training , policies and procedures were clear and concise.
First job after technical school
Computer Programmer (Former Employee), Brookfield, WISeptember 28, 2015
Pros: Great place to start
Cons: Didn't see too many advancement possibilities
Worked as a computer programmer in the terminal support group. Wrote the software for various teller systems. Unisys, ISC, and NCR, to name a few. Programmed in assembler language mostly.
Fiserv employed hardworking individuals, I can't say enough good things about the people I worked with, only that they are true professionals.
Senior Graphic Designer, Remote Employee (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 28, 2015
Pros: people are easy to work with
Cons: I can't think of any at the moment.
Great place to work! I enjoyed my 16 years with them. Fiserv constantly reviewed it's position in the market place with a goal of being the number one company to deliver financial services to the industry
Great Team
Finance Intern (Former Employee), Norcross, GASeptember 27, 2015
Had a great learning experience at Fiserv. The co-workers are friendly and respond to any questions that you might have. The management is also concerned with the advancement of the employee and see to it that they are exposed to higher management.
a little better than a normal call center
associate (Former Employee), phoenixSeptember 24, 2015
Good benefits but could have paid us more,
management seemed uninterested in our problems and there was some disconnect between the associates and management with procedures and how-to.
lunch program was excellent, although i really wish it didn't just stop at 2.
working nights is always awful, but here it's not so bad. at least you get your own desk and stuff.
Large Corporation
Senior Chargeback Analyst (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 24, 2015
Pros: Close to my residence
Cons: Unhealthy atmosphere
Corporate atmosphone, overbearing performance management, unreasonable expectations. There is nothing more to say at this time
A place where all your skills can be utilized
Item Processing Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 9, 2015
Balancing account of priority banks and since the job is on a second shift job, we always act as a customer service in order to collect all rejects from the delivery person.
Pool tables, cafeteria, gym, call center
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2015
Pros: Good money for a college student
It was a nice place to work, Stressful at some point, but a good pay, High volume of calls being processed every day. Co workers were really enthusiastic and easy going.
Large and demanding organization with high priority on servicing their clients.
Account Executive (Current Employee), Brookfield, WISeptember 4, 2015
Pros: Competitive salary, great people to work with, great benefits.
Fiserv is a large company that demands a high degree of time and commitment from their employees. I have been very proud to represent the company and I have learned many new skills working there. The solutions and products that I have sold are key to my clients competing in the marketplace. I have worked with a great group of people from all over the country.
The hardest part of my job has been the internal reporting requirements which takes a big portion of time away from my selling efforts.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my clients and understanding their key objectives so that I can provide them with the products and services they need in order to be successful.
Ecellent learning environment
Director, Customer Service (Current Employee), Dublin, OHSeptember 3, 2015
Pros: lunch program
People management experience a plus. Lots of opportunities to move into different roles and expand scope. There are many different divisions to work in and multiple facets of contributions to be made. Banking, Account Management, Call Centers, etc.
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hickory, NCSeptember 3, 2015
Pros: Free drinks, and coffee, free lunch, lots of employee recognition
Cons: No cons
Taking calls for customers banking needs, also credit card issues. I learned that having patience is something you need when working customer service. Kindness is also a plus. The customers maybe going through a hard time, or something more deep, so I believe being kind and compassionate is important in any job. I enjoyed working with others, I knew if I needed help, they would be there, and the other way around. The hardest part of my job would had to of been not being able to fulfill the customers request. Such as a lost credit card would need to be deactivated, some customers wouldn't want that in case they found it, but unfortunately we had to do as procedures told us too. So pretty much, not being able to give the customer what they wanted. The most enjoyable part was helping the customers, finding the solution to their problem and being able to fix it.
Good company
Project and Development (Current Employee), Sunnyvale CASeptember 3, 2015
Good company to work for if you are looking for work and personal life balance. Very open management. Product based company. Good exposure to banking software products.
I have mix feeling about this company
Processor (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IASeptember 1, 2015
I have mix feeling about this company Robert half located in Omaha, NE I absolutely loved I was with them for 2 Years I kept a steady position and if there were a problem they would do their best to resolve it in the most professional way and still find me another position if I was not happy at the current position now as far as Robert Half located in Des Moines, IA is a terrible company by all aspects.
productive place to work
Lockbox specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 27, 2015
Very busy high pace environment. Nice people to work around. Acquired very old 10key skills working with numbers. Hardest part of job is you work on so many different accounts making sure you keep them straight.
Ehh...
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Hickory, NCAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Um.......
Cons: Short breaks, call volume, sucky managment
Well not to be funny but their point system is a joke, management doesnt want to work with you, who ever heard of being counted against for going into surgery to have a gallbladder removed?! A point for every hour missed, its ridiculous. Im not happy with this place....
Lack in client relationship
SR. PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Diversified business
Cons: Favoritism, management missing to identify talents.
Lack in management initiative to create a cordial relationship with current and new clients. Multiple departments within the company don't work towards "One company, One goal" to achieve the growth potential available in online/mobile banking industry.
Full time
Team lead (Former Employee), South Bend, INAugust 25, 2015
Nice to work with... Product company.. You get to work on good stuff.. Had to leave because of family.. otherwise I would have never left it
Headquarters