Fiserv

Fiserv Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very professional place to work thast cares about employees. Love it
Risk Analyst/Certified Fraud Examiner (Current Employee), Portland, Lake Mary fl, Morris plains NJMarch 22, 2014
management is engaged and understanding great place to work. company look after employees with great perks and benefits. lots of growth potential.
fun company
Title Examiner (Former Employee), Rocky Hill, CTMarch 21, 2014
Pros: easy commute
Cons: no longer in business
Great company. Great learning environment.

Great benefits
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Team Lead/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas,TexasMarch 18, 2014
Fiserv's typical day was ensuring our customers were properly taken care of via telephone and email services. The hardest part of the job was trying to ease an irate customer's concern, but I enjoyed the fact the concern was resolved and our customer was satisfied before our call ended. The team we had was one if not the best team we had on the floor, – more... thanks to our Supervisor who helped us believe we could take care of any given task. It also helped we had team gatherings involving food and fun on a weekly basis. – less
Global company with lots of possibility to advance in your career
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 18, 2014
Fiserv is a global company that is constantly expanding, so there are lots of opportunities to grow and expand your career. Most of the leadership has an open door policy and welcome anyone to come in and talk to them about anything.
The down side is you will have a very bad work / life balance to the point of burn out and the HR policies make it hard – more... to get the compensation you deserve when you do finally get a promotion. Employees often have to leave the company for a year and come back to get a salary that is at market rate. – less
Focused on the bottom line
Computer Programmer/Analyst Level III (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAMarch 17, 2014
Fiserv doesn't care about anything but the bottom line. People don't matter.
Positive Environment
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Dublin, OHMarch 16, 2014
It has been a great experience working with fiserv. Started as an associate and currently working as a business analyst.The company engages their employees in different activities with the effort of building high performance team.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hickory, NCMarch 12, 2014
Pros: raffles when working overtime, paid time off
Cons: not lenient when there are emergency situations and need to leave work
A typical day would include taking phone calls or answering e-mail questions in regards to their bill pay through their banks. Most of the management is always there is to answer questions and to give advice. Generally co-workers are very friendly, but of course there are some of them who do not have positive attitudes. The hardest part of the job is – more... dealing with escalated situations where customers are upset. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to resolve a situation and the customer is very appreciative. Knowing you were able to assist a person and make them happy is a great feeling. – less
Great place to work for remote employees
Manager (Former Employee), CaliforniaMarch 10, 2014
Pros: work remotely, learning opportunities
Cons: whenever management would get a handle on what they were managing, there would be a reorg.
Virtual teams were proficient with working together. Advancement opportunities were available if you made it clear that you were looking for them. There was a good focus on employee development.
I could visualize Fiserv flourishing.
Machine Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 10, 2014
Pros: the snowfly program is wonderful for free movie tickets
The factory workers were the most wonderful amazing people I had ever worked with. I wanted to do so much more for these people and the company.
Poor Morale and management doesn't care
Computer Programmer/Analyst Level III (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: can work independantly
Cons: morale was in the dumps
I was here for 6 years and they hired foreign replacements, that I had to train, to take my job. They do not care about the employees, just the bottom line.
Fast paced, with exercise gym, basketball gym and hotel on campus
Senior Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: daily breakfast & lunch for $10.00 per week
fast paced; have to be able to work well independently. Accounts Payable has been moved to Costa Rica; Treasury has been moved to Brookfield, WI
Great Place to Work
Customer Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Hickory, NCMarch 6, 2014
Typical Call Center life. With ever-changing processes and ways of operating. The culture is great with positive upbeat agents and mangers.
not sure how I feel
role (Former Employee), WIMarch 5, 2014
Some rally great things about the company, but some that seem unprofessional
Dedicated to favoritism due to horrible management.
IT something, never knew, mostly the run around (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAMarch 3, 2014
Cons: horrid leadership
If you want to work at a company that rewards for your work instead of who are favored by Sr Management. Forget about this company. This is lead by a boys club mentality if you are part of it fine. If not you get targeted until you are forced out. This company has the worst unethical Management and HR supports it.
Wonerfull people to work with.
Operational Analyst II (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJMarch 3, 2014
Operations needs some improvement but overall great company to work with.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bothell, WAMarch 1, 2014
Pros: never slow
Cons: it was a difficult commute
Call center atmosphere. Each person is professional and knowledgeable about insurance inquiries.
Sad Draining Work place morale is low
Technician (Current Employee), Stafford, TXFebruary 28, 2014
Cons: no breaks 30 min lunches
Needs to be restructured management and the employees there have an attitude that reeks from the door. Nobody wants to work there because of either the pay or the non stop working conditions. Over time Is great but to the point where your forced to not have a day off for months is ridiculous. My advice unless you absolutely have to please steer clear – more... of this company. – less
Good overall company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee), Indianapolis INFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: great people, big company
Cons: facility is failing
I liked working for this comapany, since I have been there they hve downsized three times. I feel that this particular facility is in need of better management for them to survive. I liked everyone I worked with and I loved my clients and had a great relationship with them. I hope that the Indianapolis facility can become stronger.
wonderful work place
Primary Functional Expert (Current Employee), saint Louis moFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: great location
Cons: variety of hours to work
A great work place. Also a great location. Need a bigger variety of hours thou. I learned to drive a forklift.
Meets requirements and gets along well with others.
Computer Production Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: great location
Cons: short on benefits
The company has been a productive and good place to work but we are merging with a larger company soon and our location may be downsized.

About Fiserv

It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks, – Read more