Fiserv

Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
workday
IT Database Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: you're constantly learing new technoligy.
Cons: you're constantly findinding ways to streamline the process which in turn will disolve positions.
A typical workday would start with getting all our clients to send their work in early so that we can start processing it asap.

This can be challenging sometimes due to loss connectivity, communication issues, or lack of personnel.

Once all input is in we can start our update process which will update all of our clients accounts and maintain and updated database online for client access.

The best feeling about this is when everything is received and processed in a timely manner.

Everyone is happy and all is good.
Sr. HR Generalist
Sr. Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee), North Syracuse, NYFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: community support, employee appreciation, supportive management team, team atmosphere
Cons: client acquisition led to closing of branch.
I supported facility by working with employee base managing performance management, compensation plans, compliance, benefit administration including negotiation and roll out of plans, provide legal guidance, maintain accurate records in accordance to established Affirmative Action Plan and applicable employment law. I was responsible for all aspects of recruiting and onboarding process, payroll, COBRA administration, disability, and workers compensation. I was also involved in achieving employer excellence by implementing employee incentive and motivational programs and acted as liaison between company and community in supporting local charities.
Great leadership team
Customer Solutions Specialist (Former Employee), Hickory, NCFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: pto and shift differentials
Cons: angry/rude customers
Job can be somewhat stressful but will provide an opportunity to step up your customer service skills in areas such as: efficiency, deescalation, and overall communication and interpersonal skills.
Good management experience
Product Manager (Current Employee), Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 17, 2015
During my career at Fiserv, I have had a good experience with management in listening to my thoughts and taking my opinions into perspective.
Good work culture in Fiserv US
Sr. QA Analyst (Current Employee), Warren, NJFebruary 16, 2015
Good work culture in Fiserv US, not in Fiserv India. Good work life balance in the US, good people and talent around in the company.
Great if you've given up on life
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: easy to find parking spot
Cons: the lack of management involvement, no benefits, mediocre pay.
Terrible hours
Mediocre pay
No opportunity for advancement
Uninvolved and undereducated management
No benefits
If you've given up on your career this is an excellent position to consider
This was a great place to work with many challenges.
Controller / Business Unit Financial Manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: ability to setup and manage an accounting department, learn solomon software and be part of the executive management team.
Cons: having fiserv transfer the accounting department to texas.
Since this subsidiary has bee consolidated into another Fiserv subsidiary I feel it would not be beneficial to post a detailed review.
Customer Solutions (Former Employee), Hickory, NCFebruary 10, 2015
I was able to work there for a over 7 months. You are given amazing benefits and you are able to grow within the company! They are very welcoming and ready to help you with whatever problem comes your way. A great place to work.
Review of Companies
Item Processor II (Former Employee), Norcross, GAFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: working for great job
Cons: management not given me enough task to complete
All three companies were great to work for. Each companies has management styles of allowing employees to learn the job. A typical day at work was to make sure all task were complete in a timely manner. I learned from management how to develop a outstanding leadership style and to perform my job the best. The hardest of the job was not being able to complete a task in one day. The most enjoyable was learning different skills.
Engineering
Telecom Engineer (Current Employee), lake mary, flFebruary 7, 2015
Maintaining various sites around the country.
Troubleshooting various sites around the country
Working with all types of vendors
Great learning experience
System Analyst (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJFebruary 6, 2015
Fiserv was a great learning experience. I understood a lot about processes and the financial domain. I would recommend this to anyone
Good Company
Capgemini FSBU PEN - Sr Solutions Consultant (Former Employee), Norcross, GAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: excellent eco-friendly campus located on the chattahoochee river
Cons: long distrance work travel
Typical work day was very challenging and fast-paced. I learned many applications and received a stronger understanding of Infrastructure Documentation. Management began changing in organization (for better management strategies). Co-workers were varied and it was a challenge to be accepted by the group which consisted of 13 different backgrounds and personalities but I felt I accomplished this. I enjoyed being able to assist in providing necessary documentation for turnover to IT Operations.
Good working experience.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 5, 2015
Good place to learn your craft. There's a lot of different and exciting group of individuals that work hard and help you out.
A lof of different job experiences
Production Control Analyst-Senior (Current Employee), Norcross, GAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: great training
Cons: low salary
Liked my postion, good Training internal and out. Great hours, processed payroll files. Worked well with Management and Co-workers. Job ended.
great place to work
Prepaid Analyst (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAFebruary 3, 2015
this was a great place to work. I had meany responsibilities and was challenged on a daily basis getting the prepaid solutions group up and running.
Good business
Reconcilement/Receipt and dispatch clerk (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 3, 2015
Downtown work environment a plus. Multiple shifts to work. Easy transportation to and from south and north side of Chicago. Overall okay place to be employed.
Schedule Flexibility
DNA Sales Support Analyst (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: flexibile schedule
Cons: micromanaged
Easily laid off, but over all a good company with decent pay.Ability to work at your leisure, but make sure your work gets done. Coworkers are great. Frequent travel is difficult at times.
Its ok
Customer Care (Former Employee), Dublin, OHJanuary 29, 2015
Don't expect a pay raise or promotional opportunities unless you have been there for about 5 years
Fun workplace
Account Executive (Current Employee), Frisco, TXJanuary 29, 2015
manage account relationships
learned about contract negotiations, strategic planning, and account management.
Co-workers are great.
Hardest part of the job is to sell a credit union a product they do not need in order to achieve sales quota.
Best part of the job is developing client relationships.
Excellent company to work for.
Conversion Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 28, 2015
Professional Company with a vision for the future. Each person has a job and a talent and they are encouraged to do their best for the company and the clients. The President of Fiserv is knowledgeable of the path this company will take to stay at the top and he keeps all employees apprised of this mission.

About Fiserv

Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.