Fiserv Employee Reviews

Super fun place to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAOctober 14, 2015
Days were very busy (which I enjoy). Always finding ways pushing you to enhance your knowledge and provide advancement opportunities. Management and co-workers are super cohesive and respectful of each other.
Pros
Co-workers and Management work as a team
Cons
Cannot think of anything
Great place to work!
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Walnut, CAJuly 11, 2016
Work schedule is perfect. The work environment is welcoming and pleasant. The people who make Fiserv are wonderful. There was always an open-door policy if ever I needed to speak with the supervisory team. The actual duties are not complicated. Training is readily available should one desire to be cross-trained in another area of work.
Productive & Steady Place To Work
Card Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCOctober 18, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management and leaders. Not all about the numbers but still want you to excel; more about how you personally grow and develop. Very big worldwide company and always expanding.
Pros
Free lunches, good benefits, steady work
Cons
Short breaks
Great company culture
Operations Manager; Treasury and Accounting Dept (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 5, 2015
Great company to work for. The job allowed me to work either from home or from the office. My coworkers were super.

About:f
If you're a mobile banking user or pay your bills online – if you interact with a financial institution at all – chances are you're more familiar with Fiserv than you realize.

Fiserv is a global organization with more than 13,000 clients and 21,000 associates worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to achieve best-in-class results. The company is highly regarded for its financial services technology and services innovation, including award-winning solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing.

Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what's possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
love my job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCOctober 21, 2015
Management is very pleasant, helpful if you needed assistance. I work with one of the best employees. Hardest part of the job is taking calls all day. Everything else is great. pay is great, great benefits.
a little better than a normal call center
associate (Former Employee) –  phoenixSeptember 24, 2015
Good benefits but could have paid us more,
management seemed uninterested in our problems and there was some disconnect between the associates and management with procedures and how-to.
lunch program was excellent, although i really wish it didn't just stop at 2.
working nights is always awful, but here it's not so bad. at least you get your own desk and stuff.
In their own way
Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 20, 2016
They are more focused on appearances than fixing the issues. Their change schedules do not permit them to fix past mistakes or keep current with critical technologies. Mid management seems to be looking up instead of down. The place has more of a police state culture than one of enablement. "You will be fired" seems to be a vocabulary staple there.
Pros
Some work flexibility
Cons
Draconian change windows leading to old technologies
Great place to work!
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Walnut, CAJune 4, 2016
Supervisory team is concerned about the welfare of the employee's well-being professionally and personally. Work schedule is flexible; managers are willing to work with associates' individual schedules. Facility is always clean.
Pros
Supervisory team is excellent, Flexible with work schedule; Encourages employees to learn and develop skills
Nice People, Good Hours
Temp to permanent through Solutions Staffing (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2016
I enjoyed working here. The hours were perfect part time hours and the people were nice. The Management was fair and they celebrated holidays. The pay wasn't that much but it worked for me at the time. The job was not hard just fast paced at times.
Pros
Holidays Celebrated
Cons
Pay not much
Gloomy work atmosphere because of layoffs
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 7, 2015
Initially the company was a fun place to be, everyone cannot wait to get to work, coworkers were sociable, even with a ton of work workers did not mind spending overtime without additional pay, however upper management decided that our department will be transfered out of state, and then the layoffs started giving rise to a sad environment and a low morale decended on the remaining employees
Pros
Free coffee and drinks
Cons
A lot of work
Great employees
Director, Sales Operations (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 16, 2016
Fiserv EFT has a great group of staff. Salaries and benefits are very competetive. Company growth while I was there was significant which seemed to impact management's ability to structure support in an effective manner.
Pros
Benefits, salary and staff
Cons
Staff unable to support significant growth
A good part time
Remittance Processor, Imaging Department (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 29, 2016
Sitting or Standing for 6-7 hours.
How to read checks and documents, filing, researching, training, and workflow.
Mangers are good, some supervisors questionable.
Bad communication.
Some coworkers are good at what they do, while others do less or nothing.
The hardest part is learning about overtime at the last minute.
The most enjoyable part is when certain goals are reached.
Good Work Place
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Moorpark, CAFebruary 12, 2016
Its a good place to work. I learned a lot in my current work place. I am currently working on L1B visa here. For my future career growth i need H1B visa hence i need to leave my current workplace.
Cons
Sends to US only on L1B visa.
Productively was fun
Fulfillment Lead/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 21, 2016
Enjoyed going to work for this company. I was the Lead of the fulfillment department. I learned how to be in charged of a big job and get the job done in the time allow for it. I was very skillful when it came to during a good job all the account managers liked my work skills.
Pros
Unfair
Cons
Bad rap and Don't explain to employee why something happen.
It was good at first but went downhill fast
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCNovember 22, 2015
The point system is terrible. Communication is terrible. Management is poor. Pay is not great. Burn out happens. You apply for other positions and they don't seem to higher from within very much. After a while, I was just done. There was no where else to go. Morale was getting worse and worse. Some co workers are great. Others can be rude. Its a place to work. Its a paycheck.. I guess.
Pros
I honestly cant think of any anymore.
Cons
Short breaks, management, high turn over, point system, etc
great management team
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJuly 12, 2016
Faced paced work place. great cafeteria, free fountain drinks and coffee, and game room. Managers are always trying to boost moral. They will offer prizes for overtime worked when it is really needed. Most positions require weekend and holiday work.
Pros
Free drinks and coffee
Cons
short breaks
Not recommended
Lamination (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 13, 2016
not recommended at all money was is very bad and management bad as well there is no work shudlle what so ever it is a wast of time.
Total engagement and good communication
Product Advisor Software (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 11, 2016
Fiserv employees are the most engaged people that I have ever worked with, and it was fun to work with them. The stress levels and production expectations became a bit too much. I loved it, until I could not keep up with expectations.
Pros
Colleages
Cons
agile programing
Decent Productive Company
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INNovember 25, 2015
Decent work place with good benefits. Not the type of job you want to be if you want growth and leadership with in the company. I am under appreciated ,under worked & under paid.There is a new hire each month because of the poor quality company.But there is a decent amount of hours each each. The most enjoyable part is working alongside co workers. We really work great as a team but doesn't get noticed for hard work. But a job is a job and it gets the bills paid
Pros
stable job
Cons
under paid
great palce to work
Systems Analyst II (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTAugust 28, 2016
Miss the friends I made working there, positive environment! Would consider going back if a different team opportunity became available. Sad my department couldn't afford one more person for the overall requirements.
Pros
availablity of growth tools
Cons
limited advancement options