Fiserv Employee Reviews

In their own way
Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 20, 2016
They are more focused on appearances than fixing the issues. Their change schedules do not permit them to fix past mistakes or keep current with critical technologies. Mid management seems to be looking up instead of down. The place has more of a police state culture than one of enablement. "You will be fired" seems to be a vocabulary staple there.
Pros
Some work flexibility
Cons
Draconian change windows leading to old technologies
Temp
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 13, 2016
Short work, hours ok. training has got to improve. Not there long enough to deal with management. Did not learn much because training was not organized.
Pros
good hours and such was free if wanted
Cons
training
Professional atmosphere and fairly autonomous working conditions, both of which appealed to me.
Project Manager/Sales Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Home based officeApril 12, 2016
In my job, a typical day consisted of coordinating customer calls to advance active projects, arranging internal calls/meetings to address Fiserv issues on behalf of customers, and compiling data from customer responses related to new product marketing efforts. In addition, I produced various tracking reports for distribution to executive management. I learned how to effectively manage my time without the need for supervision and direction. Most first-line managers were great to work with, understanding of the constant sales/quota pressure, and extremely supportive during periods of intense sales campaigns. Every one of my co-workers put in extra effort to address upper management directives and cared deeply about customer satisfaction. The hardest part of the job was trying to gather necessary staff for the unusually high number of meetings that took place, always on short notice. The most enjoyable part of the job was my interaction with customers, some of whom I had known for years and with whom I had developed close working relationships.
Pros
Independence in daily working conditions and a relaxed approach to time off, as long as required work was completed and delivered on time.
Cons
Average benefits; few opportunities for advancement.
Overall provided promising career prospects
Team Leader Balancing and Balancing Team Member (Current Employee) –  LidcombeApril 11, 2016
All work to be completed in strict time frame. I Learnt how to operate in a varying work force, a thorough understanding of work flow and the ability to manage a large team with varying needs. To work with differing business cultures and other Teams all vital to the completion of each days processing requirements.
The hardest part of the day was dealing with outside influences that had an effect of deadlines.
The team culture was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Work/Life Balance and support when needed
Cons
Dealing with the outsourcing of work to other countries
nice place to work
Camera Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 11, 2016
friendly, and nice place to work, benifits steep cost,staff hard working, Over all hard work 12 hour shifts on mandatory overtime,
Productive fun place to work
Systems Analyst/ Planning and Implementation (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 9, 2016
Great atmosphere, cross training, room for promotion, good management. Team atmosphere, great hours and very open to new ideas.
Pros
great family events
Not a bad place to work
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDApril 6, 2016
Overall not a bad place to work. If you can adapt with change you will do fine. I don't have anything else to say they are a pretty decent company.
Project Completed
Sr. Project Manager (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FLApril 4, 2016
Project Completed. Delivered. In Time. On Schedule. No scope Creep. Closed. Looking for next project. Domestic division is an amazing place to work for.
Quiet
Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 4, 2016
Learn how to operate machine, focus on details and quality of the output.
Fair Managerial approach as I would have loved for equal opportunity to individual growth and development.
Great co-workers as we create an enabling environment.
The job is easy to grasp if you put you put your mind in it.
The working environment is cool.
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
should encourage individual development
Excellent to work and learn all aspects of end of year processes
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 3, 2016
I enjoyed learning billing and revising critical documents that had to be submitted to the IRS. I corrected all errors that had been submitted by individual companies.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
temp job assignement
Productive, fun to work at
Conversion Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 30, 2016
Was able to travel to different states and meet my clients face to face. Provided the opportunity to expand and grow. Opportunity to take class to improve your skills. Managers are great leaders.
Pros
Free lunches, incentive gifts
Cons
no cons.
Mail Envolopes hurt
MAIL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INMarch 29, 2016
the work was easy but dealing with all the paper cuts from sorting mail was not fun. My coworkers were easy enough to get along with.
Fun Place to Work At with No Chance of Moving Up in Company
Customer Solutions Associate (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCMarch 25, 2016
Fun place to work, celebrated holidays with fun activities, had lunch program that you paid $30 out of each paycheck and got to eat two meals a day from company Monday - Friday only. Supervisors were extremely helpful and knew what to do and how to help you on calls. Relaxed environment but extremely strict with rules and regulations. Step one toe out of line and you were immediately fired.
Flexible Workplace
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 19, 2016
As a contractor who worked at Fiserv on 3 seperate occasions, I found that they were flexible with my work life balance and my assignments.

I was always included in all activities even though I was not an employee. I always felt respected and included.
Great place to have to be able to work.
Computer Operator Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 15, 2016
Good job when you have to go somewhere to work and be held accountable for what your responsibility is, best thing is to know what you are doing.
Pros
Going
Cons
Leaving
Rapidly growing company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 15, 2016
Fiserv has a great work space in Apharetta, GA. Their work processes are detailed and specific because they feel a deep sense of responsibility as they do business in the financial sector.
Pros
Nice environment
Corporate IT
Information Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 14, 2016
I would not recommend Fisev as a place to go to grow in your career. Management is focused on appearance of progress rather than dealing with the issues. There is not a unified strategy, Fiserv is several business with duplicate projects and services;
Pros
Easy to get in
Cons
Clueless management, busy work rather than anything worthwhile
Not recommended
Lamination (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 13, 2016
not recommended at all money was is very bad and management bad as well there is no work shudlle what so ever it is a wast of time.
Good place for person who like balance between life and work
Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2016
Working environment is relaxed.
Culture of big company.
great team.
on-call.
management is ok.
Solving the challenging issue.
My day of work at Fiserv
Card Production (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 29, 2016
I like the work that they provide but as far as the company I would like to part ways from. I stand on my feet for 12 hours a day and produce their credit cards and a lot of the times they don't like to pay all of my differential and overtime that I put in. Management shows a lot of favoritism even from the higher ups as far as overhead of HR.