Fiserv

Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
no company culture, work environment was deplorable, no consideration for employees
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee), Stafford, TXMay 7, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: unclean, unsanitary break rooms and bathrooms, pest control is needed for roaches and ants, office has a foul odor throughout building
All employees are overworked because the company is under staffed. no home/work life balance, you are forced to make the job your life, no organizational structure, job responsibilities are not clearly defined.
Productive work And good place
Sr Software Developer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Short Breaks
Participated and interacted with the designers to discuss the business and technical requirements.
 Involved with the business application walkthrough to the Designers.
 Responsible for maintaining MOM, maintaining weekly track of Defect Status.
 Worked and responsible for making the Development changes to be made in Application
It's good place to stay
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMay 5, 2015
Financial performance, opportunity and a transparent approach for customers. Opportunity comes as fast as you can handle it. Well run organization with outstanding solutions.
Fun place to learn and help people
Customer Service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 4, 2015
Pros: Lunch room that served good healthy food
Cons: The break room was too far
Assisting customers and taking payments for different companies. I learned to be patient and show empathy when needed, and the customers are important. My management team was excellent and was there to assist you when needed. I had the best co-workers you could ask for , they were family not co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when people would talk to you like you weren't human.The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers even when
the talked to you like you had no feeling and wasn't human..
Fast paced environment
Supervisor (Current Employee), Dublin, OHMay 2, 2015
Fast paced environment. I have had the opportunity to learn and work in various types of customer service related departments. Phones, card services, research and credit returns.
Nice place to work. Good work life balance
Test Engineer (Current Employee), NoidaMay 2, 2015
Fiserv is a nice place to work. Specially for freshers as no one sits on bench and no matter which project your allocated you will definitely learn.
Excellent work environment
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee), Hickory, NCApril 29, 2015
There is not a typical day at Fiserv. Things change often but its the co workers that make the hard days easy. My manager is wonderful. She has been there for me through many things and encourages me to be better even when I am at my best. My co workers are the best!
Fast paced production environment
Reconcilement Unit Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 28, 2015
Fiserv was a great job that kept me on my toes. It was a fast paced environment with daily quotas and deadlines. I enjoyed the teamwork needed to make the daily deadlines.
Great perks - casual attire and ammenities
Reconciliation Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 22, 2015
Pros: casual attire, great location, free coffee/soda
Cons: limited socail interactions
* Culture is very sterile (not social, lots of sihlos but changing)
* Great if independent worker
* Great if you prefer limited socail interactions
"okay" place to work with a ,
Production Specialist (Current Employee), Stafford, TXApril 19, 2015
Pros: 30mins paid lunch
Cons: salary not good enough.
in between the lines .. my cons about fiserv is the salary.. machine operators get paid less amount than the assembly workers
great company
PROOF OPERATOR (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXApril 13, 2015
This was a good company to work for but was laid off.
The management was great and the environment was laid back.
I would work in this office again if they were hiring.
Work Life Balance
Accountant (Current Employee), Norcross, GAApril 13, 2015
Pros: Fitness center and healthy choices
Cons: Travel for time to get to work.
The company is doing its best to try and have a strong and work balance for its employees. Company culture is evolving and changing, change can be positive and productive.
Making deadlines
Operations/Associated Clerk (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 6, 2015
Pros: Team-building, when it works
Cons: Working as part of a team, when others are laid back
A typical day would be communicating with my team about various deadlines we were trying to make, Reconciled departments
's General Ledger. Communicate any discrepancies to Senior management, researched differences and performed end of day close-outs. I enjoyed working as part of a team along with working management. The hardest part was looking for discrepancies,
job was easy
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 6, 2015
Pros: games to win gift cards
Cons: no advancement, low wages, alot of O.T., high healthcare cost
Run Machine all day until supervisor tells me to switch to a different card type .There is nothing hard at this job, when it is time to leave is the best part of the day.
Working at Fiserv was like working with family! Loved this job!
DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2015
Excellent company to work for! Lots of opportunities in many different areas of the Company. Great work environment and have made long-term friends.
more for the high school graduate
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hickory, NCMarch 30, 2015
not a career atmosphere, all about the quarterly bonus instead of great customer service. Hard to promote from within, they hire top positions from out of the company.
Coworkers are AWESOME
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hickory, NCMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Coworkers, Job Security
Cons: Pay, Supervisors coming in from out the company
in this call center environment it can be stressful and there is always changes happening. i have learned so much about card security.
I love the Coworkers they are awesome. the job itself if easy to me. there is stress from some calls but over all i love the job and the coworkers. benefits are good. i love the job security.
new agents coming in making more than agents who have been there 2 or more years before them. and this is why a lot of agents leave the company. the coworkers are the only thing keeping me there.another thing i don't like is they bring in outsiders as supervisors instead of promoting agents who show the skills of supervisor.
Nice
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, MHMarch 27, 2015
Pros: free lunchs
Cons: NA
Awsome day at work.
Learned a lot.
Good managment
Coperative co workers.
US shift timings.
Playing TT in break for some time was awsome.
10+ years experience in Windows System Admin
Sr. Windows Engineer - ETG (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 26, 2015
In a competitive environment, you need technology that maximizes productivity and helps you bring products to market fast. CharlotteSM from Fiserv is an online service bureau account processing platform that works with the tools you need to be efficient.
good
Senior Technical Client Service Representative (Former Employee), pittsburghMarch 23, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: lunch
good place to work. i work for 5 years on this. training and job advancement was good. pay was ok. location was bad in the city.

About Fiserv

Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.