Fiserv

Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Client Services Representative
Client Services Representative (Current Employee), Portland, OregonJune 2, 2015
-Provide services to incoming calls or emails from customers, sales and account management to resolve customer questions & concerns
-­Conduct problem solving by researching and working with other departments; follow up on issues by placing calls and returning calls to offer information regarding resolution
-­Exceeds customer service call volume/emails and quality expectations
-­Provides support to account management
-‑Provides support to teammates, i.e. provides senior support, helped in creating training material, shadow new employees
The company cared about the employees and it was a good place to work,
Team Lead/ Senior Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Aurora, ILJune 1, 2015
Pros: Free coffee and pop, good 401 K and stock benifits
Cons: Health insurance was ok but could have been better.
I worked in the call center where the employees were tied to phones. Management was invested in the success of it's employees and worked hard to keep turn around low. They made it a point to focus on your achievements and your advancement.
never minds
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Encino, caMay 30, 2015
great company. great benefits. great environment. creative environment. stressful job. dealing with stress. competition is ferocious. no personal attention to individuals.
Very Good company
Production Support Technical Lead (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 28, 2015
Did minimal work with IBM as a company most of my work was with the AT&T project. During the time I was there everything ran smooth. No changes to the work that I did during the project.
Stressful place to work
Remittance Processor/Data Entry/I Tran Operator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 27, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Management
Would not recommend anyone to apply for employment at this company. Team Leaders and Managers were not professional. Co-workers were not helpful when you needed assistance. The hardest part of this job, was being productive with so much chaos on the work floor.
Good company to work for
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2015
Pros: Good employee incentive program
The management leadership group is good and provided a key role in my development as a successful employee.. Company provides good benefit and good job security.
This job has a very high turnover rate
customer service card (Current Employee), phoenixMay 24, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: some supervisors have no people skills
Since the time that I've been here people come and go.. I feel that if they really LISTEN to the employees suggestions about some of the complaints from the cardholders.timeand time you hear the same thing. Looong wait times ....yet the company takes no action into listening to the suggestions from cardholders and employees ... you just get people quitting and leaving.. the type of work that they demand can be very overwhelming.. and the bonus system is getting ridiculous .. they expect you to follow the scripting on some article that says how to do your job.. you do.. but you still get scored lower for saying it the way it's being scored o .. and that is a qualifier for the bonus... sooo somethings not right. They just need to pay people more for the type of work that is expected.
Very unpredictable
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJMay 21, 2015
Pros: no pros
Cons: none
I would not recommend this job to anyone. they have very old management. one worker has been there for over 18 years and his stuck in his ways.
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Stafford,TexasMay 19, 2015
Pros: Team Player, Dependable, Over acheiver, Self Motivated, Excellent Attitude
Cons: I look for acknowledgment of a job well done.
My typical day at work is starting of by writing a prioritized agenda of what I will do from the start of my day to the end of my day, and gathering information on whom is absent to see whether I will or would be doing any other task than my own if one is absent.
My communication with management is very important, I would see if there are any extra task my manger would like me to tackle. But the majority of the time I will tackle the task before being ask to do them. My overall review from my manager will be that, I am dependable, a doer, self motivated, aware of safety for myself and others and last a team player. My co-workers enjoy working with me because I am very serious about making sure the job gets done completely and done right, and my great attitude at work.
The hardest part of my day is sometimes trying to make sure everything is done within my shift. And the most enjoyable part of my job is when everything is done within my shift, and knowing my manager is happy knowing my co-workers and I have successfully completed our job in a timely and safe manner.
Productive and fun place to work.
Check Encoder (Former Employee), Norristown, PAMay 18, 2015
Pros: We had good holiday parties
Cons: The breaks were short
I worked at Fiserv for a while. It was a fun place, but the only problem was benefits was not offered for part time employees. We did not get paid for vacation, holidays.
Productive and fun place to work for
DATA ENTRY CLERK II (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: wonderful, family like atmpsphere
Cons: loved my job, then they laid off everyone
Management was informative and helpful.
Friendly co workers, was like a second family.
Learned how to run a 7780 check machine and balance cash letters.
Kept me moving and always alert.
Very productive and is also repetitive.
Inbound Call Center Associate (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 13, 2015
Pros: Eat at Desk
Cons: Short Breaks
The days at work can be busy and I also average about ninety calls a day. We deal with detect, protect, activations, and lost or stolen bank cards.
fraud protection
Card Service Associate (Current Employee), Dublin, OHMay 12, 2015
its a good company to work for. never know what I will be doing from day to day working in the fraud protection department.
no company culture, work environment was deplorable, no consideration for employees
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee), Stafford, TXMay 7, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: unclean, unsanitary break rooms and bathrooms, pest control is needed for roaches and ants, office has a foul odor throughout building
All employees are overworked because the company is under staffed. no home/work life balance, you are forced to make the job your life, no organizational structure, job responsibilities are not clearly defined.
Productive work And good place
Sr Software Developer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Short Breaks
Participated and interacted with the designers to discuss the business and technical requirements.
 Involved with the business application walkthrough to the Designers.
 Responsible for maintaining MOM, maintaining weekly track of Defect Status.
 Worked and responsible for making the Development changes to be made in Application
It's good place to stay
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMay 5, 2015
Financial performance, opportunity and a transparent approach for customers. Opportunity comes as fast as you can handle it. Well run organization with outstanding solutions.
Fun place to learn and help people
Customer Service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 4, 2015
Pros: Lunch room that served good healthy food
Cons: The break room was too far
Assisting customers and taking payments for different companies. I learned to be patient and show empathy when needed, and the customers are important. My management team was excellent and was there to assist you when needed. I had the best co-workers you could ask for , they were family not co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when people would talk to you like you weren't human.The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers even when
the talked to you like you had no feeling and wasn't human..
Fast paced environment
Supervisor (Current Employee), Dublin, OHMay 2, 2015
Fast paced environment. I have had the opportunity to learn and work in various types of customer service related departments. Phones, card services, research and credit returns.
Nice place to work. Good work life balance
Test Engineer (Current Employee), NoidaMay 2, 2015
Fiserv is a nice place to work. Specially for freshers as no one sits on bench and no matter which project your allocated you will definitely learn.
Excellent work environment
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee), Hickory, NCApril 29, 2015
There is not a typical day at Fiserv. Things change often but its the co workers that make the hard days easy. My manager is wonderful. She has been there for me through many things and encourages me to be better even when I am at my best. My co workers are the best!
Industry