Fiserv Employee Reviews

Productive, dynamic workplace
Administration Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, AustraliaNovember 13, 2015
What began as full time chqeue processing in the transport department soon turned into a Jane of all trades type contractor role on a full time basis as I demonstrated my abilities to multi-task and juggle several duties, sometimes even hourly, switching gears and assisting various departments with several tasks and a variety of assignments in the one shift.

Working with an incredibly diverse team always made coming to work interesting as well as a lot of fun as staff morale was consistently given a boost with in-house activities to lighten up the load/mood.
Low turnover made it possible to establish a close-knit team that worked hard, and exceptionally well, together.

I only gave 3 stars in terms of Job Security/Advancement as we were all eventually made redundant by computers!
So I left and traveled a while before I actually found myself relocating to the US permanently and here I am, looking to establish myself in the next phase of my career in something new and equally challenging.
Pros
Schedule flexibility, Productive work environment, Good pay, Great people.
Cons
Job security, Work was sometimes monotonous and not very rewarding.
Market and Economic Changes cause growing pains
Account Executive - Item Processing and Remittance (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 10, 2015
Great place to work the company has is enthusiastic and is working through challenges to create a single company culture. The organization has grown through acquisition.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Growing Pains
Not recommended
Lamination (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 13, 2016
not recommended at all money was is very bad and management bad as well there is no work shudlle what so ever it is a wast of time.
Great Team
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 27, 2015
Had a great learning experience at Fiserv. The co-workers are friendly and respond to any questions that you might have. The management is also concerned with the advancement of the employee and see to it that they are exposed to higher management.
The company cared about the employees and it was a good place to work,
Team Lead/ Senior Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJune 1, 2015
I worked in the call center where the employees were tied to phones. Management was invested in the success of it's employees and worked hard to keep turn around low. They made it a point to focus on your achievements and your advancement.
Pros
Free coffee and pop, good 401 K and stock benifits
Cons
Health insurance was ok but could have been better.
Stability in Leadership is Shaky
Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2016
Call Center growth is limited and pay rates are marketably low. Benefits however are good and available on first day. Easy interview process and hiring is quick.
In their own way
Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 20, 2016
They are more focused on appearances than fixing the issues. Their change schedules do not permit them to fix past mistakes or keep current with critical technologies. Mid management seems to be looking up instead of down. The place has more of a police state culture than one of enablement. "You will be fired" seems to be a vocabulary staple there.
Pros
Some work flexibility
Cons
Draconian change windows leading to old technologies
A good part time
Remittance Processor, Imaging Department (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 29, 2016
Sitting or Standing for 6-7 hours.
How to read checks and documents, filing, researching, training, and workflow.
Mangers are good, some supervisors questionable.
Bad communication.
Some coworkers are good at what they do, while others do less or nothing.
The hardest part is learning about overtime at the last minute.
The most enjoyable part is when certain goals are reached.
Nice People
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHOctober 1, 2015
Nice People, bad pay no raises

Lots of reorganization constantly, confusing to staff

not much growth unless someone quits. almost no promotions
Productively was fun
Fulfillment Lead/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 21, 2016
Enjoyed going to work for this company. I was the Lead of the fulfillment department. I learned how to be in charged of a big job and get the job done in the time allow for it. I was very skillful when it came to during a good job all the account managers liked my work skills.
Pros
Unfair
Cons
Bad rap and Don't explain to employee why something happen.
Great place to work!
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Walnut, CAJune 4, 2016
Supervisory team is concerned about the welfare of the employee's well-being professionally and personally. Work schedule is flexible; managers are willing to work with associates' individual schedules. Facility is always clean.
Pros
Supervisory team is excellent, Flexible with work schedule; Encourages employees to learn and develop skills
Quiet
Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 4, 2016
Learn how to operate machine, focus on details and quality of the output.
Fair Managerial approach as I would have loved for equal opportunity to individual growth and development.
Great co-workers as we create an enabling environment.
The job is easy to grasp if you put you put your mind in it.
The working environment is cool.
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
should encourage individual development
Remittance Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2015
Opening and processing customers accounts is the typical day. Management was on hand to ask questions. My co-workers were very helpful in showing me the right way to do the work. The hardest part was trying to get to know all the accounts. The most enjoyable part was when my boss told me I was doing such a great job.
Fun place to work, holiday parties, great co-workers, telecommute
Project Manager (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJJanuary 10, 2016
A day at work involved loading software, gathering technical requirements, testing scenarios, conference calls with stakeholders, training clients on various products. I learned how to be a good project manager. I learned how to manage my work load and business triage effectively. Co-workers were wonderful. Nothing was hard about the job. Most enjoyable part of the job is completing each detail of a project successfully.
Pros
Telecommute, holiday parties
Cons
No cons
excellent team work
Item Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 13, 2015
There are more good days than bad days. Everyone in my department get along ok. We've seen each other through the birth of grandchildren to the death of parents. Could not have asked for a better crew.

In my eyes there was no hard part.

The most enjoyable part is knowing someone is going to make you
laugh before the day is over.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
needs better communication from the top to the bottom
nice experience
ITEMS PROCESSING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, Puerto RicoJanuary 4, 2016
I work for Fiserv for about 6 years and It was great. I have a wonderful co-workers we were like a family. The hardest part of the job was when the business where kind of low they had to fire some and that makes us sad and tears in the eye because we were family. the part that we enjoy its when the company recognize the effort or the employees. because of the technology we have to learn new things, in the beginning was tough but worthy!!
Pros
love the work
Cons
they have to lay off employees because they were low in business
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 17, 2016
-Received on average of 180 inbounds calls a day from cardholders for activations, lost and stolen and

fraud prevention.

-Fraud Prevention-going over case from banks/credit union to protect cardholders’ funds.

-Lost/Stolen- Shutting down lost/stolen cards so others can’t have access to funds.
Productive warehouse environment
Printer Operator (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAAugust 21, 2015
High employee turn over. Low employee moral. Low hourly compensation compared to other financial institutes who provide the same services.
Pros
provides income
Cons
12 day work weeks, management are inconsistant or unknowledgable
Wendy's Review
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCOctober 27, 2015
Typical day at work would be taking orders for customers. Learned teamwork and time management. Co-workers were fun to be around. The hardest part of the job were the customers. Most enjoyable part would be the co-workers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
customers
No Training. ENTIRE team was on anxiety medication
Bank Solutions - Client Technical Product Support (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX 75093May 15, 2016
Took this position and held for 8 months (as this is all I could take). Never had I needed anti-anxiety medication until this job (and I found out literally our whole team was on it). There is absolutely no training. The "knowledge solution" database for answers to client questions has been abandoned YEARS ago. Constant consolidation of departments and products so you cannot keep up. You are in the dark. Your clients’ work in banks and need answers to very complex questions NOW. You have to remote into their computer and act like you know what you are doing. You open a ticket, say you will contact them back, and then pray you can ask a coworker for the answer (even though you are capable of finding answers to questions at previous jobs). It is literally horrible. The only positive thing was the beautiful office space and the wonderful benefits. I would never recommend this job to a friend and I would pray that I never end up in a position like this again. Feeling hopeless to do your job leaves you feeling helpless, and this is never a good feeling. I WISH it had been different. I wanted a long time career with Fiserv when I applied (having used some of their other products while at other Financial Firms for 15 years).
Benefits
Cons
No training, high turnover, lack of management capacity to care