Fiserv

Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Making deadlines
Operations/Associated Clerk (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 6, 2015
Pros: Team-building, when it works
Cons: Working as part of a team, when others are laid back
A typical day would be communicating with my team about various deadlines we were trying to make, Reconciled departments
's General Ledger. Communicate any discrepancies to Senior management, researched differences and performed end of day close-outs. I enjoyed working as part of a team along with working management. The hardest part was looking for discrepancies,
job was easy
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 6, 2015
Pros: games to win gift cards
Cons: no advancement, low wages, alot of O.T., high healthcare cost
Run Machine all day until supervisor tells me to switch to a different card type .There is nothing hard at this job, when it is time to leave is the best part of the day.
Working at Fiserv was like working with family! Loved this job!
DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2015
Excellent company to work for! Lots of opportunities in many different areas of the Company. Great work environment and have made long-term friends.
more for the high school graduate
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hickory, NCMarch 30, 2015
not a career atmosphere, all about the quarterly bonus instead of great customer service. Hard to promote from within, they hire top positions from out of the company.
Coworkers are AWESOME
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hickory, NCMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Coworkers, Job Security
Cons: Pay, Supervisors coming in from out the company
in this call center environment it can be stressful and there is always changes happening. i have learned so much about card security.
I love the Coworkers they are awesome. the job itself if easy to me. there is stress from some calls but over all i love the job and the coworkers. benefits are good. i love the job security.
new agents coming in making more than agents who have been there 2 or more years before them. and this is why a lot of agents leave the company. the coworkers are the only thing keeping me there.another thing i don't like is they bring in outsiders as supervisors instead of promoting agents who show the skills of supervisor.
Nice
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, MHMarch 27, 2015
Pros: free lunchs
Cons: NA
Awsome day at work.
Learned a lot.
Good managment
Coperative co workers.
US shift timings.
Playing TT in break for some time was awsome.
10+ years experience in Windows System Admin
Sr. Windows Engineer - ETG (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 26, 2015
In a competitive environment, you need technology that maximizes productivity and helps you bring products to market fast. CharlotteSM from Fiserv is an online service bureau account processing platform that works with the tools you need to be efficient.
good
Senior Technical Client Service Representative (Former Employee), pittsburghMarch 23, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: lunch
good place to work. i work for 5 years on this. training and job advancement was good. pay was ok. location was bad in the city.
Many great experiences through the 9 Years of employment.
Sr. Graphic Designer for Multimedia Services (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 23, 2015
Pros: worked from home
Cons: depending on position, growth is nearly impossible
For the most part Fiserv is a great place to work. People are devoted, respectful and kind...I was one of them. However, new management started weeding out high experienced individuals with out of college individuals to save money. I get it...it's business.
Normal Job Environment
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee), Dublin,OhioMarch 22, 2015
Pros: ability to work from home
Cons: salary/benefits
Resolve research Issue via email. Work on projects as assigned and write procedures. Within the group I work there is no advancement opportunities.
Overal its a good company to work with as a fresher.
Test Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, MHMarch 22, 2015
Overal its a good company to work with as a fresher.Its a CMMI Level 5 company,filled with all amenties and resource statsifaction
Does not care about employees and bad managers.
Systems Administrator, Senior (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: none. only exists for favored employees.
Cons: a boys club. favoritism and cronyism. bad management.
I caught a preview of a job posting that fiserv cares about it's employees and has good managers. Bunk ! Do not believe it. First off why would they have to point this out if it was already true. I assure it is "Not". The management I was forced to endure would say and do anything to protect their self interests and I will guarantee you it is not in the best interest of an employee. They will on purpose tear you apart and set you up to end your career. Who wants a so called good manager who's intellect consists of "You are going to do what we tell you".
Great Company
Training and Development Specialist (Current Employee), Brookfield, WIMarch 17, 2015
Great company to work for. The benefits and managers are great and appreciate a work life balance. The job culture is easy to adjust to and employees are easy to get along with. Facilities are well kept and easy to navigate.
proof operator
Proof Operator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 16, 2015
Pros: relax atomsphere
Cons: no breaks
I would encode check for a bank and ensure that the dollar amount match the written amount. If their was an issue regard a incorrect amount I would write an corrective action ticket for the next department to research.
Productive work place, friendly staff
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee), lidcombe, NSWMarch 16, 2015
Cons: short hours
A typical day at Fiserv for me includes answering phone calls, directing couriers, customer service, Microsoft outlook, data entry using Excel, operating machinery, filing, faxing, Sending out mail, maintaining a clean and tidy work area.

I love my co-workers, we all get along very well and i think if they weren't there; work would be a drag, having a strong relationship with your co-workers i feel is very important because you know that in times of need you know you have someone to have your back.

I think the hardest part is having really aggressive customers they can really bring you down but its important to remember not to take it personally.
Customer Service Electronic Payment Services
Banking Bill Pay Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: time breaks down to the minute, piling extra work, expecting overtime, too many employees leaving
The jobs was stressful, as they wanted all employees cross trained in several other positions and sometimes without notice you were switched to a different platform to work. That is stressful and requires quickly changing gears. Supervisors look the other way, and are definitely not people friendly and you must watch your back. Read your annual reviews carefully because they will write false claims about you as an employee. Human Resource Dept not helpful with any issues you may have, and are more than likely to back management and not the employee, so be careful there. Long term employees who had worked 10 years or more began to leave, and management didn't seem to care nor ask why they would want to leave. You are paid adequately, but raises are few and far between. 1-2% is normal, and some years none at all. Fiserv constantly brings in new business and expects already overburdened employees to keep up and do more and more work each day, and pretty soon, more employees seem to be leaving faster than they can hire new ones. Only a good job temporarily.
Not a great company to work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: work remotely, could wear jeans every firday
Cons: lack of leadership, poor management skills, never given a direction to go in
You would come into work and start your day. I was supposed to have weekly meetings with the VP I supported since he worked out of North Carolina. Working with a remote manager was very difficult at times. Poor communication between me and my manager. I had no co-workers since I was working for a remote manager for a department outside of King of Prussia.
Strong and stable company that is on the cutting edge
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: team environment - everyone contributes
Focused management team that listens to the market and to clients to deliver the next best product in the industry. Ranked extremely high with customer satisfaction levels and continue to strive for success in the financial industry.
great oppertunity
ASK Staffing Contractor (Former Employee), FiservMarch 6, 2015
Pros: cheap lunch on site
Cons: national company that could share resources from one to the location better
All initiatives supported by executive level positions
middle management get and given very clear directives.
all second level issues could be resolved with effort
The office environment is comfortable, spacious, very attractive. Good modern machines, no too noisy. availability of protective devices for workers.
Production Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 6, 2015
Pros: provision of uniforms, protective devices, first aid drugs, provision of free launch. clean working environment.
Cons: wages are low compare with the job.
I get to the Office at 7 O'clock. After swiping my I D Card, I go to the Office and straight to my department. I tidy up my table and offer prayers to God to protect me and any colleagues throughout the day. I then check my schedule to see if I have any outstanding work from the previous day and complete them.

Managers are always anxious to see that everyone is at post. They go round to check that everything is set for the day's work. I see my colleague workers all in a hurried mood to settle to avoid the wrath of any Supervisor.

The hardest part of the job at the production floor is standing on your feet for a greater part of the day. One only have time during the launch time and break times.

The most enjoyable part of the job is towards the end of the day when everyone has done a good job and are submitting our reports. During that time, we have chance to converse with friends the challenges we were able to overcome to enable us to complete our jobs.

About Fiserv

Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.