Fiserv Employee Reviews

Daily
Customer Solutions Senior associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 13, 2016
Working at Fiserv gave me the opportunity to advance my skills with computer applications and skills with customers. I was also able to move into a leadership position and assist my fellow colleagues progress.
Pros
Room for advancment
Cons
Compensation for skills over not considered
Great place to work!
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Walnut, CAJune 4, 2016
Supervisory team is concerned about the welfare of the employee's well-being professionally and personally. Work schedule is flexible; managers are willing to work with associates' individual schedules. Facility is always clean.
Pros
Supervisory team is excellent, Flexible with work schedule; Encourages employees to learn and develop skills
Great Place to work
Certification Analyst (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJJune 4, 2016
Salary was great. Management was great. Advancement was always an option. Treated employees really well. Bonus, employee all expense parties including your plus one. Truly miss it and the people.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
Zero
Great people and stable company
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 1, 2016
Fiserv is a great company to work for. The corporate culture is wonderful. The benefits are good. The company continues to acquire other similar companies. Fiserv continue to grow.
Great Place to work
Opearations Business Analyst, Advisory (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 1, 2016
I find Fiserv to be a group of competent professionals and it's a pleasure to work here. I think they are set for a lengthy future of growth.
Its having nice to be working with Fiserv
Tech. Lead (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMay 30, 2016
Its having nice experience to be working with Fiserv. Project are on new technologies and you will get the chance to work on them. good working environment.
Okworkplace
Computer Night Operator (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAMay 30, 2016
Training is horrible and management is Below average, advancement and growth not available till been there a year. Micromanaged is best described for this company
too mush work
Software Engineer (Java) (Current Employee) –  NoidaMay 27, 2016
work never ends, and no breaks at all.. can't take long week break, month leave. bad. management puts too much pressure.
Pros
paid food
Cons
you'll loose your mind & health
poor management, no training, culture is stiff and strict
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMay 24, 2016
I did not enjoy working for Fiserv. I left due to poor management, no training, the people there were not very nice, and I was just unhappy
Productively was fun
Fulfillment Lead/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 21, 2016
Enjoyed going to work for this company. I was the Lead of the fulfillment department. I learned how to be in charged of a big job and get the job done in the time allow for it. I was very skillful when it came to during a good job all the account managers liked my work skills.
Pros
Unfair
Cons
Bad rap and Don't explain to employee why something happen.
Fun place to work
Card Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2016
Great atmosphere, associates are always a pleasure to be around.
I love to help customers with any and everything. The hardest part of the job is not being able to work overtime as much as I like to.
Pros
big cafeteria
Cons
short breaks
Challenging but rewarding
Director (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 16, 2016
Much depends on your direct manager and Fiserv really emphasizes building strong direct relationships.

The campus is nice and there is a strong focus on providing employee wellness.
Pros
New state of the art campus
Fiserv Workplace
Senior Network Design and Solution Engineer (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 16, 2016
Fiserv is a good place to work with good benefits. I have learned a lot from my time here--and look forward to new challenges.
No Training. ENTIRE team was on anxiety medication
Bank Solutions - Client Technical Product Support (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX 75093May 15, 2016
Took this position and held for 8 months (as this is all I could take). Never had I needed anti-anxiety medication until this job (and I found out literally our whole team was on it). There is absolutely no training. The "knowledge solution" database for answers to client questions has been abandoned YEARS ago. Constant consolidation of departments and products so you cannot keep up. You are in the dark. Your clients’ work in banks and need answers to very complex questions NOW. You have to remote into their computer and act like you know what you are doing. You open a ticket, say you will contact them back, and then pray you can ask a coworker for the answer (even though you are capable of finding answers to questions at previous jobs). It is literally horrible. The only positive thing was the beautiful office space and the wonderful benefits. I would never recommend this job to a friend and I would pray that I never end up in a position like this again. Feeling hopeless to do your job leaves you feeling helpless, and this is never a good feeling. I WISH it had been different. I wanted a long time career with Fiserv when I applied (having used some of their other products while at other Financial Firms for 15 years).
Benefits
Cons
No training, high turnover, lack of management capacity to care
Fiserv Pittsburgh
Senior Technical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 15, 2016
The Pittsburgh Division took care of our clients and products. It was a great place to work and wonderful Co-Workers. However, Corporate decided to close this division in 2014.
working in a call center environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 2, 2016
One of my most memorable employers would be West Telecommunications. I really enjoyed researching customer inquiries while providing efficient customer service.
I don't recommend Fiserv.
Technical Communicator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 29, 2016
I do not recommend Fiserv if you are expecting job security. The direction from immediate managers and team members are ambiguous and subjective. Senior employees hoard information and do not give necessary information to breed success of the team. It is a competitive environment where people are afraid or do not desire to share historical knowledge that would potentially help current project and newer coworkers. It is hard to work in that type of environment, unless you like any of the above.
A good part time
Remittance Processor, Imaging Department (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 29, 2016
Sitting or Standing for 6-7 hours.
How to read checks and documents, filing, researching, training, and workflow.
Mangers are good, some supervisors questionable.
Bad communication.
Some coworkers are good at what they do, while others do less or nothing.
The hardest part is learning about overtime at the last minute.
The most enjoyable part is when certain goals are reached.
Productiive and friendly environment
Systems Administrator - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILApril 25, 2016
Great company or work for and has a incredible work culture. I have personally grown in this position and was able to become a better technician.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Disorganized at times.
Fiserv
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCApril 22, 2016
Was a great place to gain more experience and I did walk away with so much more knowledge about how call centers are ran and how each employee plays a role in the bigger scheme of things.