Fiserv

Fiserv Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive, speed and accuracy, enjoyable, fun loving enviroment, getting along good
Account Reconciliation/Item Processor (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 29, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: benefits
This was the most fun and productive job ever held, deadlines met, speed and accuracy is a must, getting along with all the co-workers,
Company is not built to have long term employees!
Production Generalist Associate (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 22, 2014
Pros: what pros??
Cons: months of mandatory overtime, low company morale, terrible management, the ridiculous point system
The only positive thing that I can say about Fiserv is that their insurance benefits begin the first day of employment, however, the healthcare is really expensive. At the Indianapolis plant, there is a lot of favoritism between supervisors and employees. Employees were dating their supervisors and no one even batted an eye. Fiserv leaves no room for – more... a home life. They had us on mandatory overtime for 4-5 months. I don't believe that Fiserv is built to have lasting employees mainly because of their point system. After 30 points, they will fire you. 30 may seem like a lot, but if you call off, you get 5 points, and if you call off during peak period, you get 6. Even if you are one minute late clocking in, you get 1 point. If you leave early from your shift for any reason that isn't covered by FMLA, you still get a point. The employee morale is extremely low and the only thing that the higher-ups do is "treat" us by passing out vending machine candy. Unless Fiserv makes a change, I would never recommend this company to anyone. – less
Production line in an office setting is right
Item processor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 22, 2014
Pros: hour lunch, benefits
Cons: pay, workspace is shared (no cubicle), dusty, disorganized, mandatory overtime
Whoever wrote that this job was like working in a production line but in an office setting is right!

Every day is like this:
Get tray with mail in batches
Open and process mail (per individual batch instructions)
Lunch
Open and process mail
Maybe you'll have to operate an Opex machine instead or do both

Remittance processing is non-stop busy and can – more... be stressful. It's stressful because they expect 100% productivity with 100% accuracy yet don't have processes in place to catch inaccuracies. Management lets us know after the clients have complained. I think this is unprofessional.

All the coworkers complain about the job. All the time. Every single day. You bet this group has a high turnover!!

It's also interesting that most of the employees are female and/or minorities. – less
Unfriendly Management team
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Cherry Hill NJMay 21, 2014
Pros: the hired me
Cons: over worked
I felt over worked for the salary the company offered, I will not go back.
It's an company to work for
BLO Operator (Lockbox) (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 17, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
flexible/ Non stressful. Work is easy and comfortable, ,very respectful people, who I work with on an regular basic
Wonderful place to work for before changes where made
Data Entry (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLMay 16, 2014
Pros: dinner with overtime, paid incentives
Cons: when moved from one area of work to another, training was not there for you to be able to do your job.
A typical day would be about coming in and gathering all of the items you needed to get started for the day. Find out if there were any specifics that had changed. After completing your first task you would move to the next task and so on.
Financial Call Center
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee), Hickory, NCMay 16, 2014
Fiserv is a good place to work for. It is just hard for me to find child care every Saturday and having both weekend days off in my department is not an option there.
Flexible hours
Senior PCI Compliance/Vulnerability Engineer (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMay 13, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, remote position
Cons: complicated hierarchy, sometimes hard to get things done
Had lots of chances to interact with associates. The team was all remote, but we all supported each other. On a typical day I would analyze network vulnerabilities for 7 hours and spend an hour coding or verifying mitigations. Fun stuff!
Sr OBIEE Developer (Current Employee), CAMay 7, 2014
Good learning and great platform to learn new things and growth.
Professional
Proof Clerk (Former Employee), Walnut, CAMay 4, 2014
Pros: caring employees and management
Cons: tough to maintain work and school at times
Data entry, 10-key, reconcile, and everything else to item process. We provided service to a wide range of banking institutes. It was a job that you could be proud of.
Not a positive environment at all; very dysfunctional.
Southeast Regional Manager, Corporate Real Estate (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMay 2, 2014
Cons: benefits were absolutely horrible, salaries low, workloads extremely high, no sense of mattering to upper management.
Overall, serious morale problems in most areas, especially core area of IT operations. Leadership lacking and self-serving. Maintaining shareholder value, but that cannot last based on very large turnover. Salaries extremely low, as much as 25-30% below market and more.

Not an enjoyable place to work. Goals changed constantly, almost torturously, and – more... management was occupied with saving its own swimming pool. As to learning, an individual will learn survival, cannibalism, and other less positive qualities needed to navigate the environment. Just plain not good. – less
Don't have an Idea
Senior Engineer (Current Employee), Norcross, GAMay 1, 2014
Ideas are ignored...Don't have a solution. Unless it is corporate speak, forget about it.
Unfair treatment of associates
Customer Solutions-Card Services (Current Employee), Hickory, NCMay 1, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: unfair treatment
I guess that I should expect this from any company but I have been 3 yrs and other people are getting hired on making more than me. Also, some rules apply to 1 person but does not necessarily apply to another person.
A place that you can grow as long as you know the right people.
Customer Care - Associate (Former Employee), Hickory, NCApril 30, 2014
Cons: short breaks, low pay, high stress, bad healthcare options
This place plays favorites and does not care about how much experience you have or what you have actually done for the company. It all depends on who you know and if you are willing to do as told, no questions asked. They have no benefits for tenured associates and their turn-over rate is very high. Would not recommend this place for anyone.
This job was a lot of travel in 5 states
Relationship Management/Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Albany, GAApril 28, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: estimated 60% travel
Fiserv provided great benefits and I learned a lot about the financial industry. Management was not located near and phone communication was a must, however, management also traveled a lot and attended a lot of meetings. The most enjoyable part of the job was client relationships. My clients looked forward to seeing me visit and trusted my judgment – more... on product placement. – less
good culture
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Mansfield, MAApril 23, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: commute
lacking advancement and low pay. Great location. Mundane position
Fiserv
Data Processor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 21, 2014
The work flow is constant so a typical day is busy. Some what overworked somedays but thats any job. Management is very flexible and dependable.
Good Work-Life balance
MBA Intern Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 21, 2014
Pros: work from home is ok
Cons: need to put teams together more
Great company to work, with work-life balance, with the ability to work from home and not very demanding projects. However it is common to have calls with other countries in unusual time-zones, especially in international projects.
Regressive work culture
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Norcross, GAApril 17, 2014
Regressive work culture. Poorly managed from the top down.
Fast Paced High Volume Call Center
Temporary Consultant (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 16, 2014
Pros: excellent training from call center managers
Cons: very frantic and loud call center. the investors were very rude.
The day was filled with calls from investors who were on edge about their accounts due to the performance of the market at the time (2008-2009)

About Fiserv

It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks, – Read more