Fiserv

Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
not a horrible place to work but not the best.
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Wallingford, CTDecember 14, 2014
Pros: health bennifits.
Cons: pay rate and small raises, no sign of being able to move up anymore.
I feel for the amount of commitment and the company expects they do not pay us enough. The pay would be okay if I had a spouse whom made more money and this was a secondary income but it is not a self supporting job for me. Supervisors are okay but not properly trained. For what their background is, it is impressive with how much they can maintain.
Awesome company!
Lead Item Processing Specialist (Former Employee), Columbia, MDDecember 8, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: outsourcing
I was given many opportunities to achieve my goals with Alltel. This is a wonderful company to work for. They really care about their employees and have a great company mission.
When our outsourcing contract ended, management went out of their way to find another position for me,
fun and secure place to work
Senior Application support analyst (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 7, 2014
Pros: self sufficient
Cons: repetitive
every day is different and a new challenge. as a Fiserv associate i get to work with a number of clients a day and work on various issue like balancing GL's, trouleshooting problems or just being there and listin to them resolve their own problems, i love to be a part of a team that collectively works well together. we all have our individual talents and expertise but as a whole our objective is the same: to keep the customer happy and to assist them in anyway way we can
good
Sales Reporting and Analytics Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 5, 2014
good. they were a good company which wasn't that good but everything else was good.
A company to work for but just a stepping stone
IT Support Technician (Current Employee), Brookfield, WIDecember 2, 2014
There is a lot of processes involved in getting Technical Support items done. Management tends to be over your head with some information and kept tight to the chest with other information. IT Support tools are out dated and no movement from Management in getting better tools.
Good Experience
Software Engineer (Current Employee), GurgaonDecember 2, 2014
My experience was quite good. People can maintain good work-life balance.
Productive with game room and cafe in facility
Inbound Phones Associate (Current Employee), Hickory NCNovember 30, 2014
Taking over 100 calls per day. I learned how to write and talk about different things at the same time.
Good Contract Engatement
Application Support Engineer (Former Employee), Norcross GANovember 23, 2014
Excellent work environment, good co-workers. Quickly welcomed into Fiserv, even though I was a contractor. Challenging tasks, good equipment provided immediately upon starting. Free beverage bar on the floor. Open floor office plan with low work area walls resulted in sometimes noisy environment. Sometimes hard to work when I was trying to code. Noise cancelling headphones and streaming music helped a lot.
Nice surroundings but feel like a robot
Customer Service Call Center - Card Services (Current Employee), Dublin, OHNovember 23, 2014
Pros: free soft drinks, casual dress environment.
Cons: everything else.
Friendly people if you can find time to get to know anyone. Very micromanaged and expected not to ever miss any days off. Hard to track down management when you have a question or concern and no refreshers on any training issues you may not have understood the first time around.
Fun place to work and lots of room or advancement
Sr. Payment Research Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunches and flexible hours
Cons: pay is not good
Great place to work. Free drinks and coffee all day. Hours are flexible to your home life.
ok
MAIL CLERK (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 17, 2014
long odd hours, i learned that if you are a manager you can hire your whole family.Its an ok place to be for a transitional job if you not planning on going to upper management. Work
Great Peers, Great Campus
Billing and Collection Supervisor (Current Employee), Norcross, GANovember 13, 2014
Pros: great campus with gym and cafeteria
Cons: no work and personal balance
Work along with my team to ensure we are working towards the same common goal. Plunge in and give it all I got.
Great start for an IT Graduate
Engineer - Systems (Current Employee), Noida, UPNovember 12, 2014
It's a good company to start your career with.
Healthy environment with minimum politics.
At fiserv
Customer Service Call Center (Current Employee), Dublin, OHNovember 8, 2014
At FISERV, Managers were not interested in helping others. The team leaders were helpful. The managers did not care about the associates. If any question were needed to be answered the associates were given different answers for the same question.
Productive and lively work .place provided work out room and basketball court
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dublin OhioNovember 3, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on site, no need for travel or fast food, workout facility also on site.
Cons: unwilling to work with me on dates needed to testify
I enjoyed working for this company the environment was pleasant , co-workers were pleasant. I was comfortable within the work space.
Awesome workplace, and atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hickory, NCNovember 3, 2014
Pros: a wonderful cafe plan :-)
Cons: only a 30 min lunch
* On calls all day with customers who have confirmed fraudulent activity on there card
* Fiserv has taught me to be patient with an upset/panic client
* My manager is the absolute best manager i have ever had Shondelle goes above and beyond for her team. I was promised that once i came off my first 90 probation period i could be off on saturdays or sundays and she has been working on getting me that ever since
* I absolutely love my coworkers
* The hardest part of the job was having to look at a call que of 50 :-)
* Helping out my customers
Good job security.
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee), Hickory, NCNovember 1, 2014
Pros: good, inexpensive cafe program. free access to coffee and other beverages. helpful co-workers.
Cons: short breaks and lunch. stressful, fast paced call volume. i feel that the skill level involved is not reflected in the pay scale.
Good job for someone with good customer service skills. Can be stressful. Work environment is pretty good as far as co-workers and management being supportive. Getting compensated adequately can be an issue.
Fun and secure place to work at
Member Service Call Center (Current Employee), Dublin, OHOctober 30, 2014
Fun and secure place to work at. Would like a longer lunch. Over all good place to work.
Good Company overall
Consultant (Current Employee), Township of Warren, NJOctober 28, 2014
I have learned a lot in my position. I have multitasked and contributed to various project which has exposed me into different areas of business
Not favorable
Customer Solutions Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 26, 2014
would be a great fit for someone who likes being tied to their desk and micro managaed. If I took a two minute run to the restroom my manager knew what time, how long and aksed where was I.

About Fiserv

Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.