Fiserv

Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Manager of Housewares
Balance Clerk (Former Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 28, 2015
Pros: Was in charge of a department
Cons: Needed more pay
Did inventory ordered product wrote schedules for other associates. Did customer service, fitting room, cashiering.
Fun fast paced , work friendly environment
Bindery Assistant (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MODecember 9, 2015
Run and operate folding machinery inspect and pack finished product. Long hours at times but the time flies by because your having fun.
Gloomy work atmosphere because of layoffs
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 7, 2015
Pros: Free coffee and drinks
Cons: A lot of work
Initially the company was a fun place to be, everyone cannot wait to get to work, coworkers were sociable, even with a ton of work workers did not mind spending overtime without additional pay, however upper management decided that our department will be transfered out of state, and then the layoffs started giving rise to a sad environment and a low morale decended on the remaining employees
game room included
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Hickory, NCNovember 26, 2015
a typical day is answering calls, working with banking information and payments. co workers constantly trying to make the best of every day
Decent Productive Company
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Plainfield, INNovember 25, 2015
Pros: stable job
Cons: under paid
Decent work place with good benefits. Not the type of job you want to be if you want growth and leadership with in the company. I am under appreciated ,under worked & under paid.There is a new hire each month because of the poor quality company.But there is a decent amount of hours each each. The most enjoyable part is working alongside co workers. We really work great as a team but doesn't get noticed for hard work. But a job is a job and it gets the bills paid
It was good at first but went downhill fast
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hickory, NCNovember 22, 2015
Pros: I honestly cant think of any anymore.
Cons: Short breaks, management, high turn over, point system, etc
The point system is terrible. Communication is terrible. Management is poor. Pay is not great. Burn out happens. You apply for other positions and they don't seem to higher from within very much. After a while, I was just done. There was no where else to go. Morale was getting worse and worse. Some co workers are great. Others can be rude. Its a place to work. Its a paycheck.. I guess.
Fiserv is a pretty good company to work for.
Technical Client Services Representative (Current Employee), Norcross, GANovember 21, 2015
Fiserv must be a pretty good company to work for because I am a rehire. I like the fact that Fiserv allows its associates to work from home a minimum of 2 days per week and they supplied all of the necessary items (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, docking station) to make you at home work station condusive to a good working environment.
strong knowledge
Unix System Engineer (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 20, 2015
learn new banking technology for processing debit, credit transactions under unix environment.
good management, and nice co-workers.
Nice Place to work
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, MHNovember 14, 2015
Pros: Weekend Allowance
Cons: Weekend Working
Has been a good place to work, with equal growth opportunities.
Has long hours but employees are in an environment of learning. New things happening in technology all the time.
Productive, dynamic workplace
Administration Support Officer (Former Employee), Melbourne, AustraliaNovember 13, 2015
Pros: Schedule flexibility, Productive work environment, Good pay, Great people.
Cons: Job security, Work was sometimes monotonous and not very rewarding.
What began as full time chqeue processing in the transport department soon turned into a Jane of all trades type contractor role on a full time basis as I demonstrated my abilities to multi-task and juggle several duties, sometimes even hourly, switching gears and assisting various departments with several tasks and a variety of assignments in the one shift.

Working with an incredibly diverse team always made coming to work interesting as well as a lot of fun as staff morale was consistently given a boost with in-house activities to lighten up the load/mood.
Low turnover made it possible to establish a close-knit team that worked hard, and exceptionally well, together.

I only gave 3 stars in terms of Job Security/Advancement as we were all eventually made redundant by computers!
So I left and traveled a while before I actually found myself relocating to the US permanently and here I am, looking to establish myself in the next phase of my career in something new and equally challenging.
Go to the callboard and select cases familiar with. Later in day call clients that are closed and put to no anwer.
CUSA Support Representative (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTNovember 13, 2015
Pros: Free lunch periodically and at end of month
Cons: Lack of adequate training
Gained very invaluable insight to the small Credit Unions processes for daily functionality. The most enjoyable part of the job...I enjoyed the pace at which I was able to work and had my own laptop. Had the opportunity to work remotely from home if wanted to. I enjoyed selecting cases that I felt were somewhat easy that I could handle in order to meet my goal of 10-12 cases closed per day.
Excellent place to work
Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 12, 2015
Pros: Easy to move within the company
Cons: Company sold and downsized
I enjoyed this company and made many friends. I still have friends that work there, although the company name has changed.

I would have stayed, but there was a reduction in force when the stock market fell.
Productive and Hard Working
Project Support (Former Employee), Uxbridge, ENGNovember 11, 2015
Pros: being kept busy
Cons: would have liked my contract to be extented
My typical day would be to run reports for the Project Managers and manipulate the data using excel to circulate.
Also updating reports such Holiday reports and other various admin duties.
facility and property expert
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee), Irving, TXNovember 9, 2015
i'm a very industrious, dependable, flexible and dedicated team player who works well in groups or alone. i handle a great deal of duties from clerical to maintenance.
Customer Support
Application Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 9, 2015
Good job for helping customers on a variety of technical issues Oracle database environment with many opportunities.
Progressive and fun company to work for
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee), Lincoln, NENovember 8, 2015
Pros: Company Kitchen, nice break rooms, clean bathrooms, lively work environment, extreme amount of support from coworkers and management
Cons: Have limited medical/health benefits options available
The culture at Fiserv is remarkable. Management always keeps their doors open and are available and willing to help at anytime.

The most enjoyable part of the job are my coworkers and the culture. Our teams really know how to step up and help out at moments notice. They are willing to stay late and help their fellow coworkers, to solve complex problems.
Great culture to work.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 8, 2015
Pros: Great culture, work from home opportunities, great salary and benefits
Cons: Minimal advancement, constant job cuts or departures
Great culture and overall great place to work. Minimal opportunity to advance to a new role or promotion which is driven by management.
Customer Solution Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2015
Great place to work. I had a great experience and learned a lot. Huge call center over 500 employees. Great managers and leader all around. Great place to grow.
Great company culture
Operations Manager; Treasury and Accounting Dept (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 5, 2015
Great company to work for. The job allowed me to work either from home or from the office. My coworkers were super.

About:f
If you're a mobile banking user or pay your bills online – if you interact with a financial institution at all – chances are you're more familiar with Fiserv than you realize.

Fiserv is a global organization with more than 13,000 clients and 21,000 associates worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to achieve best-in-class results. The company is highly regarded for its financial services technology and services innovation, including award-winning solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing.

Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what's possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
Remittance Processor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2015
Opening and processing customers accounts is the typical day. Management was on hand to ask questions. My co-workers were very helpful in showing me the right way to do the work. The hardest part was trying to get to know all the accounts. The most enjoyable part was when my boss told me I was doing such a great job.
Industry