Fiserv

Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good business
Reconcilement/Receipt and dispatch clerk (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 3, 2015
Downtown work environment a plus. Multiple shifts to work. Easy transportation to and from south and north side of Chicago. Overall okay place to be employed.
Schedule Flexibility
DNA Sales Support Analyst (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: flexibile schedule
Cons: micromanaged
Easily laid off, but over all a good company with decent pay.Ability to work at your leisure, but make sure your work gets done. Coworkers are great. Frequent travel is difficult at times.
Its ok
Customer Care (Former Employee), Dublin, OHJanuary 29, 2015
Don't expect a pay raise or promotional opportunities unless you have been there for about 5 years
Fun workplace
Account Executive (Current Employee), Frisco, TXJanuary 29, 2015
manage account relationships
learned about contract negotiations, strategic planning, and account management.
Co-workers are great.
Hardest part of the job is to sell a credit union a product they do not need in order to achieve sales quota.
Best part of the job is developing client relationships.
Excellent company to work for.
Conversion Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 28, 2015
Professional Company with a vision for the future. Each person has a job and a talent and they are encouraged to do their best for the company and the clients. The President of Fiserv is knowledgeable of the path this company will take to stay at the top and he keeps all employees apprised of this mission.
Project Management
Project Manager (Former Employee), Jones Creek, GAJanuary 27, 2015
The turn over rate for project manager is high. This is a very toxic environment to work at.
Great Company
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Provide Financial support to business unit and support contract revenue
• Perform Monthly close and forecast process and prepares monthly financial reports and financial tracking of projects across Fiserv.
• Supports creation of annual and multi-year strategic plan.
• Prepare financial and statistical reports as required
• Reviews entries in General Ledger to assure accuracy and compliance with established accounting principles and procedures.
• Perform ad hoc analysis for operational and financial management.
• Develop and perform account analysis, variance explanations, action planning and assist the Business Accounting close process.
• Works from Oral or written instructions and a variety of complex specifications, production documents and financial and accounting documents and information.
• Managed Projects in Clarity and provide support to Project Managers.
Great
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 14, 2015
It was a challenge. We were the first finacial institution to run a financial institution of o Microoft products.
It was very unprofessional and under staffed
Customer Representative/Administrative (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: we did get lunch and breakfast sometimes
Cons: constant gossip and no respect from others
Was a huge over load or under load and a lot of pressure to get the tasks completed. No one was professional not even my managers or supervisors. Pay was not enough, we all were worked more then we made. The only benefit was my medical plan. Then I and a others were laid off in June 2014.
Balance Clerk (Former Employee), Shawnee Mission KansasJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: location and benefits
Cons: lay off
A typical day at work was balancing accounts, classifying and recording numerical data to keep financial records accurate. I learned how important it is to make sure everything balances. My Co-workers were a great group of people and easy to work with. My job was not hard at all. The most disappointing part was when I got laid off. The most enjoyable part was working with numbers.
Great company to work for. Solid senior management and clear strategy for their core business and most of their ancillary businesses.
lead the successful transition of the business (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: decent benefits, and reward systems. sound business with long demand cycle by client industries.
Cons: hsa deductible can be high of the average employee. great if you don't get sick.
Sound direction and reasonable but stretch expectations. Excellent HR systems, professional treatment of employees.
Productive workplace
TECHNICAL WRITER (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: they are very successful at what they do
Cons: moving up can be a challenge.
I spend the day working on release notes, installation guides and online help files for four to five products at a time. My co-workers are very professional and know how to get the job done.
Production Generalist/Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 8, 2015
Cons: favortism
A typical day at work was very stressful, although I learned quite a bit in my time there. The hardest part of my job was having so many duties & no help if/when I asked. I enjoyed my co-workers & knowing that I made a difference in the work place daily. No work/life balance. Management use to pride their employees. Limited communication between employees & management unless it benefits management.
Great people to work with.
Billing Specialist / Admin Assistant / HR Liaison (Former Employee), Grapevine, TexasJanuary 8, 2015
Fiserv is an excellent place to work for. The people are great and the environment was relaxing. Typical day consists of gathering information for billing clients and inter-acting with clients and co-workers.
Productive and fun
Camera Monitor ( Security) (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: being let go for out source security to move in.
Fiserv is a fortune 500 company , Condentuality , Management was good co-workers were great , Most enjojable was the company parties.
Active, interesting, and fun place to work
Training Specialist for the Nautilus Division (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLJanuary 7, 2015
Active, Interesting, and fun place to work. Environment is fast paced, and the job was fun, in that I was working with our outside clients all the time.
Non engaging
Sales Support Manager (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 6, 2015
The managers in other departments were not very engaging and open to assist other departments which made it very challenging to complete some tasks.
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Parsippany, New JerseyJanuary 5, 2015
A good company to work with. Good professional work environment.
Good Job work and Life Balance is maintained. Focused management that results in personal growth of the employee and maintain a healthy work culture. A very pleasant work environment.
Clear leader in the payments space
Director - ePayments Consumer Marketing Consulting (Current Employee), Norcross, GAJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: history, brand strenght, longevity of growth and stability
Cons: benefits, location
Fiserv is a stong and leading brand in the payments space and overall banking platforms. That said, the consumer marketing focus is not as well-tuned and has limited grwoth potential over time. Overall, Fiserv as an industry leader, with a strong and market-forward reputation, I am proud to be a part of this team.
Flexible and fun
LEAD ITEM PROCESSOR (Former Employee), Norristown, PADecember 28, 2014
This office is closed now. It was a relaxed environment. Deadline oriented and in a great location. This office moved to King of Prussia.

About Fiserv

Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.