Fiserv

Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bad
BA (Former Employee), IndianapolisJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Some nice people
Cons: Management at all levels
I was a BA and it is the worst place I have ever worked. Technology is completely outdated and the management team is incompetent.
Always had little gifts for employees, candy, ice cream, fruit
Tech Client Services Representative (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Vendors always came in with free food and promotions.
Fiserv was a very interesting place to work. A typical day at the job for me was to open the switchboard, pull messages and send or load a Facet case to that department. Get ready for the clients that came from banks for training. I would take the photos for the badge so that the client could enter the floor/s because the building was secured. Once all classes were started I would report to my station – more... and pull reports for the managers for their daily meeting and put information on a spread sheet. I loaded Facet cases and sent to departments when the banks had a problem with their branch.I also ordered reports needed by auditors at the end of the year. I learned a great deal at Fiserv because they did the programs for banks. I worked in billing for reports needed by auditors and that was interested. My co-workers were great people and willing to help when needed. The only thing, it was just two of us that did my job and I would feel bad calling in when I didn't feel well. I made it a point to go into work so that she wouldn't have to work so hard when I didn't come in.The most enjoyable part of the job was that management would give us functions at the job like Thanksgiving Dinners, BBQ's, Mexican lunch, ice cream outings, etc. They did at times act like they cared for the employees. The hardest part of the job was I never knew where I would be doing because at times we were short handed and I would have to do several jobs and stay overtime especially if I had to cover for someone and I was salary. – less
team-work with other departments was enlightening
Margins Department, Accounting Department (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 22, 2015
Pros: good company of people
Cons: backtracking documents if not found in an immediate manner
although everyone came from different background experiences, everyone supported each other and did their best to support their life's situations, balancing w/work.
They have a Pool table and 2 tv in the break room, also hot meal plan
Customer (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 21, 2015
Pros: hot meals
Cons: very short lunch breaks, shoudl be at least an hour
I feel they can do better by allowing people to move up with a higher pay and not have so much favirttism within the compnay, Its not what you know, its who you know
Not Recommended
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Lots of new people to meet, good breaks.
Cons: Bad management, little room for improvment
The management here was not a good thing to deal with. In Arizona, there are very few positions available to move among. The job gets to be extremely redundant, quickly, and they will not work with you easily on schedules. There is a lot of hypocrisy and misinformation.
The people are a pleasure to work with
Computer Operator (Current Employee), Kent, WAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches once a month
Cons: Not much room for advancement
Fiserv is a great company that helps new employees feel like part of the team right from the get go. Working within a team of great employees helps keep individuals motivated to keep attending everyday.
Poor Management in Amherst
Associate (Former Employee), AmherstJuly 15, 2015
Very poorly run office. Management is unresponsive, unwilling, uncooperative and lazy. Coworkers are really nasty in Cash Management and the management allows this, even listening to some employees about who can sit where. They take on large projects that they are not prepared for and expect employees to work the extra hours to make up for this.
Even upper level management is rude, they tell everyone they are available and have an open door policy but will come out guns blazing when something goes wrong even when they don't fully understand the issue or the fact that it was management that made the mistake in the first place.
fun workplace
Returns Associate - Credit/Check Returns (Former Employee), Hickory, NCJuly 14, 2015
Because of great management, I grew individually and learned much more about customer service, what to do and what not. I would not mind working at Fiserv again!
Not a fun place to work for, but it's a great company with easy job duties and great employees.
Card Production Services Inspector (Current Employee), Shoreview, MNJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Get pay for break time
Cons: Bad compensation or benefits
Working at Fiserv for nine years, I actually realized that this company is really unprofessional because we do not have any supportive management teams. However, this company is all about the numbers, but not how I personally grow and develop my working expertise. From what I am perceiving, all the employees are treated unfairly by the managers, supervisors, and coordinators. No one seems to care or – more... do anything about many problems or issues cause by all employees. All employees also have to work extra hard for the company with less pays and with no showing appreciations. The only one thing I like about this company is that the job duties or tasks I am doing or serving in my position is very easy, and I am very enjoy working with my coworkers. To me, all my coworkers seem to be very polite, helpful, and fun people to work with. Therefore, this is what I am expected more of a big company with great workers or employees. – less
Great Place to Learn
Customer Care (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Great place to learn the patients point of view.
Cons: Patient de-escalation.
This was a great place to learn about call centers and how patient de-escalation plays a key role in this position. This allowed me to be more tuned to the patients needs. This allowed me to better understand patients.
Boring culture
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), ChennaiJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Management
Worst Mangement, boring culture, no planning, managers have to learn how to talk to the sub-ordinates. they have very less project management skills.
No longer in business
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNJune 29, 2015
This company is not longer in business. I spent time developing relationships with notaries, mortgage companies and lenders.
Learning opportunity
Express Technical Customer Service II (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 28, 2015
Added debit card processing knowledge to my previously back office operations background. Also was considered a subject matter expert for the loyalty program we offered clients.
Tech Company
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLJune 24, 2015
Health benefits not great for such a big company especially if you have a family. Good work life balance. Little advancement opportunities.
good company to work for but not inclusive in values
Staff Assistant/ Reconciler (Former Employee), Eagan, MNJune 23, 2015
Pros: profit sharing
Cons: hours not flexible
Meeting various deadlines, Item processing , Reconciling accounts and transmission of data to update clients' files.
Company expectations are not resonable
E-Mail/Phone Customer Solutions Associate (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2015
Pros: fitness center, comfortable casual clothing
Cons: the statistic requirements are not reasonable when trying to provide customer service
The company expects employees to know other jobs offered in the company without reasonable training in these other areas.
Good place to learn but not fun
Corporate Real Estate Analyst (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJune 15, 2015
Pros: Knowledgable
Cons: No young people
Company's average age is over 45 so there were very few people my age but the people that do work there are very knowledgeable.
Good company
Warehouse controller (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 10, 2015
day at work Happy and busy,
I learned the skills of the control stores and the use of equipment, Good management
co-workers Friends and team work
pay not good
Chance to gain experience
Great Company to work for
Production Control Analyst-Senior (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJune 10, 2015
A great place to work for. Very relaxing and I was able to work at home full time. My manager was great. They offered Breakfast and Lunch a very low price. The Pay and Benefits were great.
An easy job but very mind numbing
Lease Consultant (Current Employee), williamsville, nyJune 7, 2015
A great environment but it is very mind numbing and repetitive and sometimes too easy. The pay is decent for a college student but not ideal for when you need to come home and study afterward. Management is great, and they were very flexible and will compensate if you have other engagements. There is a lot of information to be learned, but anyone is capable and everything falls into a rhythm once you can get the hang of it.
Industry