Fiserv Employee Reviews

nice experience
ITEMS PROCESSING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, Puerto RicoJanuary 4, 2016
I work for Fiserv for about 6 years and It was great. I have a wonderful co-workers we were like a family. The hardest part of the job was when the business where kind of low they had to fire some and that makes us sad and tears in the eye because we were family. the part that we enjoy its when the company recognize the effort or the employees. because of the technology we have to learn new things, in the beginning was tough but worthy!!
Pros
love the work
Cons
they have to lay off employees because they were low in business
They talk the talk, but can't walk the walk
Not provided to due to retrubition (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 6, 2016
Very good company to start, but with each change of middle and senior management the "Do the right thing" culture as continued to take a nose dive, forcing moral downward. Along with higher demands on time and effort, spur of the moment overtime with no firm end, and now no breaks and only 30 minutes for lunch after working 4 straight hours....Horrible place to become employed.
Middle management that believes in "management by intimidation" as a proper management style and they can't understand why turnover is 45+ percent each quarter.....very poor quality facility. I would NOT recommend coming to this facility as a production employee unless you are looking to learn the business and move on to greener pastures....NOT a place to make a career out of, as though management would allow that to happen anyway...
Pros
NONE
Cons
WAY TO MANY TO LIST
Amicable workplace with friendly workers and staff.
Production Generalist (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJanuary 13, 2016
Productive. Generally a great place to work. I learned a lot about many different machines and had a very good rapport with all my fellow workers. There weren't too many difficulties at the job and I enjoyed the employee functions at Christmas time and so too the games and fun that went along with Employee Appreciation Week.
Excellent to work and learn all aspects of end of year processes
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 3, 2016
I enjoyed learning billing and revising critical documents that had to be submitted to the IRS. I corrected all errors that had been submitted by individual companies.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
temp job assignement
Typical cube farm. An experienced staff.
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 15, 2016
I received assignments and completed them as quickly and accurately as I could.
People are encouraged to work as a team and are willing to answer questions.
Enjoyed solving issues and creating unique solutions for the clients I supported.
Pros
Staff is very professional. Subsidized snacks.
Cons
Lots of experience walking out the door.
Flexible Workplace
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 19, 2016
As a contractor who worked at Fiserv on 3 seperate occasions, I found that they were flexible with my work life balance and my assignments.

I was always included in all activities even though I was not an employee. I always felt respected and included.
very nice work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHFebruary 16, 2016
Most enjoyable part of the job is solving the customers problems and making their day better. I have learned how to manage my time better,and how to provide excellent customer service. My coworkers are very easy going, and fun to be around.
Pros
meal plan, healthcare
Cons
n/a
Good for New Graduate School
Senior Accounting Specialist - Accounting (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 21, 2016
Pros
-Provided learning experience
-Decent salary for a starter out of college
-Good work life balance
-Amazing culture with good coworkers

Cons
-No career advancement
-Limit job growth
-Many layoff
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Limited job growth
Productive, fun to work at
Conversion Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 30, 2016
Was able to travel to different states and meet my clients face to face. Provided the opportunity to expand and grow. Opportunity to take class to improve your skills. Managers are great leaders.
Pros
Free lunches, incentive gifts
Cons
no cons.
Fun place to work
Card Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2016
Great atmosphere, associates are always a pleasure to be around.
I love to help customers with any and everything. The hardest part of the job is not being able to work overtime as much as I like to.
Pros
big cafeteria
Cons
short breaks
Co workers are great support system
Software Analyst (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 11, 2016
Good work at home job. Co workers are great support system. When situation arise team members band together to get issue resolved. Some of the clients have been with us or a while and talking to them feels like we are apart of the same team.
Pros
Work from home. Great team members
Cons
Misdirected phone calls from clients
Gloomy work atmosphere because of layoffs
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 7, 2015
Initially the company was a fun place to be, everyone cannot wait to get to work, coworkers were sociable, even with a ton of work workers did not mind spending overtime without additional pay, however upper management decided that our department will be transfered out of state, and then the layoffs started giving rise to a sad environment and a low morale decended on the remaining employees
Pros
Free coffee and drinks
Cons
A lot of work
Great Place to work
Certification Analyst (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJJune 4, 2016
Salary was great. Management was great. Advancement was always an option. Treated employees really well. Bonus, employee all expense parties including your plus one. Truly miss it and the people.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
Zero
Challenging but rewarding
Director (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 16, 2016
Much depends on your direct manager and Fiserv really emphasizes building strong direct relationships.

The campus is nice and there is a strong focus on providing employee wellness.
Pros
New state of the art campus
My life at Fiserv
Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Moorpark, CAJanuary 2, 2016
Everyday project was exciting, challenging and a learning experience. I worked with different credit union personal with each project. Each project consisted of working with many departments and co-workers - this made it hard and enjoyable all at the same time.
Pros
I learned a lot about QA software testing
Cons
I was laid off
Productiive and friendly environment
Systems Administrator - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILApril 25, 2016
Great company or work for and has a incredible work culture. I have personally grown in this position and was able to become a better technician.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Disorganized at times.
Fiserv Pittsburgh
Senior Technical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 15, 2016
The Pittsburgh Division took care of our clients and products. It was a great place to work and wonderful Co-Workers. However, Corporate decided to close this division in 2014.
Regular hours, friendly co-worker, good pay
Item Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fairway, KSFebruary 25, 2016
Good night job while going to college but worked til 1-2 am.
Easy work processing bank deposits, matching, balancing, totaling and printing reports.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
late night shift/Business relocated to another city
Great people and stable company
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 1, 2016
Fiserv is a great company to work for. The corporate culture is wonderful. The benefits are good. The company continues to acquire other similar companies. Fiserv continue to grow.
Decent Productive Company
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INNovember 25, 2015
Decent work place with good benefits. Not the type of job you want to be if you want growth and leadership with in the company. I am under appreciated ,under worked & under paid.There is a new hire each month because of the poor quality company.But there is a decent amount of hours each each. The most enjoyable part is working alongside co workers. We really work great as a team but doesn't get noticed for hard work. But a job is a job and it gets the bills paid
Pros
stable job
Cons
under paid