Fiserv

Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Lack in client relationship
SR. PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Diversified business
Cons: Favoritism, management missing to identify talents.
Lack in management initiative to create a cordial relationship with current and new clients. Multiple departments within the company don't work towards "One company, One goal" to achieve the growth potential available in online/mobile banking industry.
Full time
Team lead (Former Employee), South Bend, INAugust 25, 2015
Nice to work with... Product company.. You get to work on good stuff.. Had to leave because of family.. otherwise I would have never left it
Promotes work and personal life balance
Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer (Former Employee), BangaloreAugust 21, 2015
- Helps to learn new technologies.
- Management is supportive and helps to move to the new level to be accomplished.
- Promotes work and personal life balance.
Productive warehouse environment
Printer Operator (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IAAugust 21, 2015
Pros: provides income
Cons: 12 day work weeks, management are inconsistant or unknowledgable
High employee turn over. Low employee moral. Low hourly compensation compared to other financial institutes who provide the same services.
Interesting place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Free Fountain Drinks
Cons: Management is awful
This is an okay place to work. Free fountain drinks! Lots of changes going on, some for the best others not so much. They try to have things going on for their employees but you can only participate during your breaks which is sometimes really hard to do. Management is a joke, don't look for one if you are in need of one for an escalated call, they all run and hide and don't help. When one gives you an answer don't expect it to be the same response once you question them about it, they change what they say and tell you they never said what they actually did. They are one of the lowest in matching 401K.
Great Team Work
Billing Representative (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Employees supported each other and there was a lot of a variety in what I did each day
Cons: Management was not always accessible due to constant meetings.
There was lot of team work in the Billing Department. My colleagues made the role enjoyable. Management decisions complicated our work load but we achieved our goals because of the strong team work and shared work ethic.
Senior Research Investigator
Senior Research Investigator (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYAugust 17, 2015
Pros: Great people and nice benefits
Cons: The work week was 37.5 hours and not much chance for overtime
A typical day would be to research and accurately process adjustments involving the creation of financial transactions of DDA for controlled disbursements and reconcilement accounts. I had to perform customized processing for high-level corporate customers. I learned a lot about banking and how many mistakes happen on a daily basis. Management was great, they always made sure you had what you needed to do the job well. The co-workers always helped each other out where needed because someone might have a heavier workload at times. The hardest part about the job was that it was extremely busy and sometimes the research was a little challenging, which is what make it fun.
Good Company
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 17, 2015
This company was great to work for. Great place with good benefits and pay. co workers were awesome and helpful.Training was a blast.
Relaxed place to work.
Item Processor Balencer (Current Employee), Omaha, NEAugust 13, 2015
co-workers work as a team. Not a difficult job, but one that pays attention to detail and time constraints. We do have special fun days and occasional food day.
Market and Economic Changes cause growing pains
Account Executive - Item Processing and Remittance (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Growing Pains
Great place to work the company has is enthusiastic and is working through challenges to create a single company culture. The organization has grown through acquisition.
nothing
CSR (Former Employee), Dublin, OHAugust 7, 2015
horrible company to work for. they don't care about their employees and they don't care about anything else other than money
Customer Relationship Oriented
Account Management, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Titusville, FLAugust 6, 2015
Excellent Management Team, open door policy; above average friendly proactive staff, very low turn over. Unable to disclose any details of company operational activity due to confidentiality agreement.
very friendly, happy place to work in.
Account Balancing (Former Employee), Perth WAAugust 2, 2015
Pros: free snacks
Cons: not enough hours
very happy inviroment, people were very helpful to each other.
i learned to balance accounts with no limits or pressure, as that made my learning very easy and enjoyable. the most enjoyable part of the job was just beeing there it was a great job, I was quite sad having to leave as Fiserv was closing down and there was less work coming in, and more people were beeing let go. there was no hard parts of the job. Management was wonderful.
Stay Away
project manager (Former Employee), sugar landAugust 1, 2015
Pros: It was close to where I lived
Cons: unethical; toxic enivronment; dysfunctional people
This is not the Fiserv financial company--it is output solutions, the print shop.

Most of the folks there have been there from 20 yrs ago when it was a small print shop--they still think the same way. No new ideas acceptable. Same CEO who started the company and operates like a one man show. He throws around the "f" bomb on conference calls and refers to the female employees as the "girls".

Staff runs around trying to identify someone who is breaking an HR rule and the 1-800 # is lit up. You have to walk on egg shells every day for fear of breathing in the wrong direction. When you report mgt. for unethical and illegal actions, HR will retaliate against you.

Co. makes promises to clients that they can't deliver . Employees are asked to lie to client and make the contract a success even though it can't happen.

No support for employees for further education and growth. If you are female, hot and are in w/ the CEO, you will go places. If not hot and not female, you will not go anywhere.
Great People
Batch Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Irving, txJuly 30, 2015
Cons: healthcare
Family like environment at work.
I will always be friends with the people i met here.
Some very large management issues as they are adjusting departments,
Great job for anyone interested in banking and information technology.
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee), Lincoln,NEJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Good Benefits
Cons: Schedule varies
A typical day consists of around 5 hours of phone support and 3 hours of case study, follow up, personal training, scheduled training, and meetings. Management has a great attitude about work and the culture is very friendly. The hardest part of the job is dealing with clients on a daily basis, so if you are a people person than this is the job for you! Off shift work is required, meaning you work a different schedule than normal about once a month.
Back office, quiet work environment
Account Maintenance Rep (Former Employee), Dublin, OHJuly 27, 2015
Pros: cafeteria meal plan and workout facilities.
Cons: short breaks, call center environment
The job provided fun activities, snacks, and other options that gave their employees the chance to enjoy their work duties.
Sophmoric
Account Manager (Current Employee), NAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Fun environment (if you are under 30)
Cons: lack of long term strategy
Fiserv needs to mature their thinking, processes and technologies if they want to be the industry leader. They are not current on their technologies and appear to be more focused on creating a sophmoric work environment than creating a long term strategy for gaining market share
Bad
BA (Former Employee), IndianapolisJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Some nice people
Cons: Management at all levels
I was a BA and it is the worst place I have ever worked. Technology is completely outdated and the management team is incompetent.
Always had little gifts for employees, candy, ice cream, fruit
Tech Client Services Representative (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Vendors always came in with free food and promotions.
Fiserv was a very interesting place to work. A typical day at the job for me was to open the switchboard, pull messages and send or load a Facet case to that department. Get ready for the clients that came from banks for training. I would take the photos for the badge so that the client could enter the floor/s because the building was secured. Once all classes were started I would report to my station and pull reports for the managers for their daily meeting and put information on a spread sheet. I loaded Facet cases and sent to departments when the banks had a problem with their branch.I also ordered reports needed by auditors at the end of the year. I learned a great deal at Fiserv because they did the programs for banks. I worked in billing for reports needed by auditors and that was interested. My co-workers were great people and willing to help when needed. The only thing, it was just two of us that did my job and I would feel bad calling in when I didn't feel well. I made it a point to go into work so that she wouldn't have to work so hard when I didn't come in.The most enjoyable part of the job was that management would give us functions at the job like Thanksgiving Dinners, BBQ's, Mexican lunch, ice cream outings, etc. They did at times act like they cared for the employees. The hardest part of the job was I never knew where I would be doing because at times we were short handed and I would have to do several jobs and stay overtime especially if I had to cover for someone and I was salary.

1 2 3 4 5

About Fiserv

Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.