Fiserv Employee Reviews

They talk the talk, but can't walk the walk
Not provided to due to retrubition (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 6, 2016
Very good company to start, but with each change of middle and senior management the "Do the right thing" culture as continued to take a nose dive, forcing moral downward. Along with higher demands on time and effort, spur of the moment overtime with no firm end, and now no breaks and only 30 minutes for lunch after working 4 straight hours....Horrible place to become employed.
Middle management that believes in "management by intimidation" as a proper management style and they can't understand why turnover is 45+ percent each quarter.....very poor quality facility. I would NOT recommend coming to this facility as a production employee unless you are looking to learn the business and move on to greener pastures....NOT a place to make a career out of, as though management would allow that to happen anyway...
Pros
NONE
Cons
WAY TO MANY TO LIST
Work hard, but manager gives us a game day and we play ping pong.
Inserter Operator Il (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 25, 2016
Work hard, but at least once a month the manager buys everyone lunch and give us more than just 30 minutes then. I've learned a since of teamwork; everyone depends on each other to do the job right the first time. That starts from the CEO and comes down to the workers, and it flows so smoothly. The hardest part of the job is missing a deadline due to no fault of your own; via a machine problem.
Pros
Great healthcare, 401k
Beware!!!!
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCFebruary 16, 2016
Facility of building is nice BUT..........
This is a production call center, every second of your day is watched. Basically a sweat shop call center.
Managers are a joke. They sit around in their cubicles talking about associates personal lives and random topics. Ask for help and you'd think you were asking the world from them. If you're performance does not meet their ridiculous numbers you are warned, then written up, yet they provide no support to help you improve, yet that is something they rave about.
Half the management staff has personal relationships with associates, providing fuel for the gossip mill.
Pay is ridiculous for this type of work, far below the U.S. Standard. I don't know anyone that can live on $10 an hour before benefits are taken out.
President of company is from another country and has already moved a small amount of jobs to his homeland.
Good for New Graduate School
Senior Accounting Specialist - Accounting (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 21, 2016
Pros
-Provided learning experience
-Decent salary for a starter out of college
-Good work life balance
-Amazing culture with good coworkers

Cons
-No career advancement
-Limit job growth
-Many layoff
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Limited job growth
Progressive and fun company to work for
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 8, 2015
The culture at Fiserv is remarkable. Management always keeps their doors open and are available and willing to help at anytime.

The most enjoyable part of the job are my coworkers and the culture. Our teams really know how to step up and help out at moments notice. They are willing to stay late and help their fellow coworkers, to solve complex problems.
Pros
Company Kitchen, nice break rooms, clean bathrooms, lively work environment, extreme amount of support from coworkers and management
Cons
Have limited medical/health benefits options available
Great place to work but no room for advancements.
Production Generalist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 19, 2016
My typical day at work is managing several large client accounts to fulfill orders for credit and debit cards. I learned how to efficiently multitask different accounts and care for clients individually with the highest lever of customer care.
I feel that management is always taking the time to assist as needed. My co-workers and I work well as a team and perform quality work as a result. I would say the hardest part of my job is to always ensure that I meet deadlines proficiently.
I truly enjoy any challenge presented and beating said challenges as well as learning new information that I can use to utilize it for my job to the best of my abilities. I like to help with issues when someone is in need to help the company strive as a whole.
I have climbed as high as I can within the company and although I enjoy my position I need be able to grow moreso within a new company for advancements.
Pros
Stable fortune 500 company
Cons
Short breaks and healthcare beneifits
Great culture to work.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 8, 2015
Great culture and overall great place to work. Minimal opportunity to advance to a new role or promotion which is driven by management.
Pros
Great culture, work from home opportunities, great salary and benefits
Cons
Minimal advancement, constant job cuts or departures
Corporate IT
Information Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 14, 2016
I would not recommend Fisev as a place to go to grow in your career. Management is focused on appearance of progress rather than dealing with the issues. There is not a unified strategy, Fiserv is several business with duplicate projects and services;
Pros
Easy to get in
Cons
Clueless management, busy work rather than anything worthwhile
Productive and fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 26, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.
Overall a great place to work
Sr. Financial Analyst, FIG/Cards Services (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 20, 2016
Management is good and relatable. The pay just okay and don't have the incentive of bonus which has the potential to result in a lot of turnover.
Pros
Management, Great work environment
Cons
Compensation
Good place for person who like balance between life and work
Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2016
Working environment is relaxed.
Culture of big company.
great team.
on-call.
management is ok.
Solving the challenging issue.
Stagnant Environment, Very weak HR support services , No accountability to staff
Customer Solutions Agent / Fraud Prevention (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 3, 2015
It was a basic starting point into the industry, not much more than that! Initially this firm seemed like a professional environment however after 11 months of training and daily full time employment I have come to the conclusion that there are much more stable and well run professional firms out there for me to engage and formulate me a much better career future then what Fiserv offers.
Pros
Somewhat professional environment
Cons
Very weak & ineffective middle management & HR Support staff
Large and demanding organization with high priority on servicing their clients.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WISeptember 4, 2015
Fiserv is a large company that demands a high degree of time and commitment from their employees. I have been very proud to represent the company and I have learned many new skills working there. The solutions and products that I have sold are key to my clients competing in the marketplace. I have worked with a great group of people from all over the country.
The hardest part of my job has been the internal reporting requirements which takes a big portion of time away from my selling efforts.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my clients and understanding their key objectives so that I can provide them with the products and services they need in order to be successful.
Pros
Competitive salary, great people to work with, great benefits.
Great Place To Work
Operations Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDOctober 27, 2015
This is a great place to work. The work/life balance is great. Pay and benefits are excellent. Employees seem to valued by management and rases are good for this size of company.
Big Global Company
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  North Sydney, NSWJanuary 10, 2016
They are a big company with a high turn over rate of employees. Management could learn a thing or 2 about how to treat employees well.

They are only concerned on making money and cutting costs
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Not many benefits
Great job for anyone interested in banking and information technology.
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lincoln,NEJuly 27, 2015
A typical day consists of around 5 hours of phone support and 3 hours of case study, follow up, personal training, scheduled training, and meetings. Management has a great attitude about work and the culture is very friendly. The hardest part of the job is dealing with clients on a daily basis, so if you are a people person than this is the job for you! Off shift work is required, meaning you work a different schedule than normal about once a month.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Schedule varies
Good company to start one's carreer
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRJanuary 21, 2016
Enjoyed working in the company. Team members were helpful. managers are good. food and transportation facility is good.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
low salary hikes
Senior Research Investigator
Senior Research Investigator (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 17, 2015
A typical day would be to research and accurately process adjustments involving the creation of financial transactions of DDA for controlled disbursements and reconcilement accounts. I had to perform customized processing for high-level corporate customers. I learned a lot about banking and how many mistakes happen on a daily basis. Management was great, they always made sure you had what you needed to do the job well. The co-workers always helped each other out where needed because someone might have a heavier workload at times. The hardest part about the job was that it was extremely busy and sometimes the research was a little challenging, which is what make it fun.
Pros
Great people and nice benefits
Cons
The work week was 37.5 hours and not much chance for overtime
Overworked and treated as non-human
Senior Network Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 25, 2016
You can not have a life working for this company.

Typical day, read emails of issues and things you must get done today. If you know how to say no and mean it, you will do well. If you want to be helpful, you will be taken advantage off. There is nothing but more escalated deadlines of crazy for no reason other than it's supposed to save the company money. The management does not see the long road. There is a very HIGH turnover rate.
Pros
work from home
Cons
Never stop working
Fun Place to Work At with No Chance of Moving Up in Company
Customer Solutions Associate (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCMarch 25, 2016
Fun place to work, celebrated holidays with fun activities, had lunch program that you paid $30 out of each paycheck and got to eat two meals a day from company Monday - Friday only. Supervisors were extremely helpful and knew what to do and how to help you on calls. Relaxed environment but extremely strict with rules and regulations. Step one toe out of line and you were immediately fired.