Fiserv Employee Reviews

Not very stable job
Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 21, 2016
Not a very stable job, management makes random decisions. you will be told the next day to join a different team and work on any random skill. No development or learning in Fiserv, the onshore team develops while offshore just maintains.Too much groupism and management has its favourites. no onsite opportunities at all (atleast for 5 yrs)
Pros
paid meals
Cons
as mentioned above
Awesome Career
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Auditor (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJuly 14, 2016
This place is an awesome place to work. This was one of the best experience in my life, I would totally do it again!

Fiserv is definitely an elite company and anyone working here would be lucky.
Great Workplace Environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJuly 14, 2016
I had the privilege to work there in the Hickory office for a little over two years. Its a great place to work and the opportunity for advancement is there.
Pros
Lunch/Cafeteria Plan
Cons
Management The supervisors are the biggest weakness.
Data Center Billing (Current Employee) –  Glastonbury, CTJuly 13, 2016
Great place to work. Lots to learn. Billing System is SAP but is very user friendly and co-workers are great. You will have long days and is hard work.
A Pretty Decent Place
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 13, 2016
Depending on your team and business unit will determine your happiness. The role I have is great however you can feel overwhelmed when it comes to the application's complexity.
Pros
Nice Building, and WFH
Cons
No training and limited to certain technologies to do your work.
great management team
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJuly 12, 2016
Faced paced work place. great cafeteria, free fountain drinks and coffee, and game room. Managers are always trying to boost moral. They will offer prizes for overtime worked when it is really needed. Most positions require weekend and holiday work.
Pros
Free drinks and coffee
Cons
short breaks
Great place to work!
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Walnut, CAJuly 11, 2016
Work schedule is perfect. The work environment is welcoming and pleasant. The people who make Fiserv are wonderful. There was always an open-door policy if ever I needed to speak with the supervisory team. The actual duties are not complicated. Training is readily available should one desire to be cross-trained in another area of work.
Total engagement and good communication
Product Advisor Software (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 11, 2016
Fiserv employees are the most engaged people that I have ever worked with, and it was fun to work with them. The stress levels and production expectations became a bit too much. I loved it, until I could not keep up with expectations.
Pros
Colleages
Cons
agile programing
Good place to work with good benefits
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 7, 2016
Our group in Phoenix was a very competent group and worked to accomplish the same goal, month end, quarterly and year end deadlines.
Overall a good place to work. Some great co-workers.
Computer Applications Developer (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJuly 6, 2016
I want to thank Fiserv for giving me a chance at a career change. I was older and just out of school than the typical person applying for the job I got.
The typical day for me was attempting to recreate a problem reported in the software. If I was able to create the problem, next was to make code correction for the next release. Other wise, if there was a major change to the software that was my focus. The problem was the need to balance the correction to the software to the next major software change.
Pros
Attempting to follow current tends tech companys.
Cons
Company has taken on the view that stock price is the way to run the company.
Work presuure
Software Engineer (Java) (Current Employee) –  NoidaJune 28, 2016
Management should take important steps to save brilliant employees. Not an HR led company. Can get Better if all work together.
Only Brand Name.
Pros
gym
productive enviroment
Operations Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 27, 2016
I believe I am better suited to work in an organization that has a strong commitment to mentoring and developing executives, where there is a strong sense of loyalty on both sides and a culture that fosters career development and growth
Pros
benfits
Cons
high turnover
Review
Midlevel Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 23, 2016
Like the place and Location. the Alpharetta branch is so up to date and you can use day's light all the day.
Co worker is friendly and usually the hardest part of the job is formality and paper works and processes to bypass.
Great place to work, awesome work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2016
Awesome place to work, managers were great! Everyone at work was very respectful. Work environment was very enjoyable.
Pay is ridiculous
Check Returns (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 18, 2016
I have been employed there for 6 years and the pay is awful. Can't make a living with the cost of living going up. Never get a bonus since they haven't changed our new bonus policy. The points system is awful and heaven forbid if you have to be out of work for being sick, they will not even accept a Doctors note. Trying to get off for Vacation days is a joke. I haven't never worked for a place that is so strict. They hire new employees that are making more then me and something isn't right with that. I would not refer anyone to work there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 17, 2016
-Received on average of 180 inbounds calls a day from cardholders for activations, lost and stolen and

fraud prevention.

-Fraud Prevention-going over case from banks/credit union to protect cardholders’ funds.

-Lost/Stolen- Shutting down lost/stolen cards so others can’t have access to funds.
Fiserv
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 17, 2016
The people I work with are amazing however management wants you to fit in a specific mould.
If you did not fit this or offered any kind of ideas on improvement or a different way to enhance efficiency you would ultimately be squeezed out.

I love my time working there and I love my team as a Supervisor but more attention needs to be paid to those on the front line of customer service to improve business practices and overall improvement.
Pros
People
Cons
Internal Promotion is very difficult and not well compensated.
daily
Customer Solutions Senior associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 13, 2016
Fiserv provided me the opportunity to hone my skills on all Microsoft applications. I was also able to sharpen my ability to multi task and work with customers efficiently to resolve issues.
Pros
Advancment oppurtunities
Cons
skill enhancment was not considered in compensation
Daily
Working at Fiserv gave me the opportunity to advance my skills with computer applications and skills with customers. I was also able to move into a leadership position and assist my fellow colleagues progress.
Pros
Room for advancment
Cons
Compensation for skills over not considered
Great place to work!
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Walnut, CAJune 4, 2016
Supervisory team is concerned about the welfare of the employee's well-being professionally and personally. Work schedule is flexible; managers are willing to work with associates' individual schedules. Facility is always clean.
Pros
Supervisory team is excellent, Flexible with work schedule; Encourages employees to learn and develop skills