Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
working in a call center environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 2, 2016
One of my most memorable employers would be West Telecommunications. I really enjoyed researching customer inquiries while providing efficient customer service.
A good part time
Remittance Processor, Imaging Department (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 29, 2016
Sitting or Standing for 6-7 hours.
How to read checks and documents, filing, researching, training, and workflow.
Mangers are good, some supervisors questionable.
Bad communication.
Some coworkers are good at what they do, while others do less or nothing.
The hardest part is learning about overtime at the last minute.
The most enjoyable part is when certain goals are reached.
Fiserv
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hickory, NCApril 22, 2016
Was a great place to gain more experience and I did walk away with so much more knowledge about how call centers are ran and how each employee plays a role in the bigger scheme of things.
In their own way
Security Engineer (Former Employee), Norcross, GAApril 20, 2016
Pros: Some work flexibility
Cons: Draconian change windows leading to old technologies
They are more focused on appearances than fixing the issues. Their change schedules do not permit them to fix past mistakes or keep current with critical technologies. Mid management seems to be looking up instead of down. The place has more of a police state culture than one of enablement. "You will be fired" seems to be a vocabulary staple there.
Temp
Customer Service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 13, 2016
Pros: good hours and such was free if wanted
Cons: training
Short work, hours ok. training has got to improve. Not there long enough to deal with management. Did not learn much because training was not organized.
Professional atmosphere and fairly autonomous working conditions, both of which appealed to me.
Project Manager/Sales Support Manager (Former Employee), Home based officeApril 12, 2016
Pros: Independence in daily working conditions and a relaxed approach to time off, as long as required work was completed and delivered on time.
Cons: Average benefits; few opportunities for advancement.
In my job, a typical day consisted of coordinating customer calls to advance active projects, arranging internal calls/meetings to address Fiserv issues on behalf of customers, and compiling data from customer responses related to new product marketing efforts. In addition, I produced various tracking reports for distribution to executive management. I learned how to effectively manage my time without the need for supervision and direction. Most first-line managers were great to work with, understanding of the constant sales/quota pressure, and extremely supportive during periods of intense sales campaigns. Every one of my co-workers put in extra effort to address upper management directives and cared deeply about customer satisfaction. The hardest part of the job was trying to gather necessary staff for the unusually high number of meetings that took place, always on short notice. The most enjoyable part of the job was my interaction with customers, some of whom I had known for years and with whom I had developed close working relationships.
Overall provided promising career prospects
Team Leader Balancing and Balancing Team Member (Current Employee), LidcombeApril 11, 2016
Pros: Work/Life Balance and support when needed
Cons: Dealing with the outsourcing of work to other countries
All work to be completed in strict time frame. I Learnt how to operate in a varying work force, a thorough understanding of work flow and the ability to manage a large team with varying needs. To work with differing business cultures and other Teams all vital to the completion of each days processing requirements.
The hardest part of the day was dealing with outside influences that had an effect of deadlines.
The team culture was the most enjoyable part of the job.
nice place to work
Camera Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 11, 2016
friendly, and nice place to work, benifits steep cost,staff hard working, Over all hard work 12 hour shifts on mandatory overtime,
Productive fun place to work
Systems Analyst/ Planning and Implementation (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 9, 2016
Pros: great family events
Great atmosphere, cross training, room for promotion, good management. Team atmosphere, great hours and very open to new ideas.
Not a bad place to work
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee), Sioux Falls, SDApril 6, 2016
Overall not a bad place to work. If you can adapt with change you will do fine. I don't have anything else to say they are a pretty decent company.
Project Completed
Sr. Project Manager (Contract) (Former Employee), Heathrow, FLApril 4, 2016
Project Completed. Delivered. In Time. On Schedule. No scope Creep. Closed. Looking for next project. Domestic division is an amazing place to work for.
Quiet
Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 4, 2016
Pros: free coffee and tea
Cons: should encourage individual development
Learn how to operate machine, focus on details and quality of the output.
Fair Managerial approach as I would have loved for equal opportunity to individual growth and development.
Great co-workers as we create an enabling environment.
The job is easy to grasp if you put you put your mind in it.
The working environment is cool.
Excellent to work and learn all aspects of end of year processes
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 3, 2016
Pros: Great environment
Cons: temp job assignement
I enjoyed learning billing and revising critical documents that had to be submitted to the IRS. I corrected all errors that had been submitted by individual companies.
Productive, fun to work at
Conversion Analyst (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 30, 2016
Pros: Free lunches, incentive gifts
Cons: no cons.
Was able to travel to different states and meet my clients face to face. Provided the opportunity to expand and grow. Opportunity to take class to improve your skills. Managers are great leaders.
Mail Envolopes hurt
MAIL HANDLER (Former Employee), Plainfield, INMarch 29, 2016
the work was easy but dealing with all the paper cuts from sorting mail was not fun. My coworkers were easy enough to get along with.
Fun Place to Work At with No Chance of Moving Up in Company
Customer Solutions Associate (Former Employee), Hickory, NCMarch 25, 2016
Fun place to work, celebrated holidays with fun activities, had lunch program that you paid $30 out of each paycheck and got to eat two meals a day from company Monday - Friday only. Supervisors were extremely helpful and knew what to do and how to help you on calls. Relaxed environment but extremely strict with rules and regulations. Step one toe out of line and you were immediately fired.
Flexible Workplace
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 19, 2016
As a contractor who worked at Fiserv on 3 seperate occasions, I found that they were flexible with my work life balance and my assignments.

I was always included in all activities even though I was not an employee. I always felt respected and included.
Great place to have to be able to work.
Computer Operator Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 15, 2016
Pros: Going
Cons: Leaving
Good job when you have to go somewhere to work and be held accountable for what your responsibility is, best thing is to know what you are doing.
Rapidly growing company
Project Manager (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 15, 2016
Pros: Nice environment
Fiserv has a great work space in Apharetta, GA. Their work processes are detailed and specific because they feel a deep sense of responsibility as they do business in the financial sector.
Corporate IT
Information Security Officer (Current Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 14, 2016
Pros: Easy to get in
Cons: Clueless management, busy work rather than anything worthwhile
I would not recommend Fisev as a place to go to grow in your career. Management is focused on appearance of progress rather than dealing with the issues. There is not a unified strategy, Fiserv is several business with duplicate projects and services;