Fiserv

Fiserv Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Boring culture
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), ChennaiJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Management
Worst Mangement, boring culture, no planning, managers have to learn how to talk to the sub-ordinates. they have very less project management skills.
No longer in business
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNJune 29, 2015
This company is not longer in business. I spent time developing relationships with notaries, mortgage companies and lenders.
Learning opportunity
Express Technical Customer Service II (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 28, 2015
Added debit card processing knowledge to my previously back office operations background. Also was considered a subject matter expert for the loyalty program we offered clients.
Tech Company
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLJune 24, 2015
Health benefits not great for such a big company especially if you have a family. Good work life balance. Little advancement opportunities.
good company to work for but not inclusive in values
Staff Assistant/ Reconciler (Former Employee), Eagan, MNJune 23, 2015
Pros: profit sharing
Cons: hours not flexible
Meeting various deadlines, Item processing , Reconciling accounts and transmission of data to update clients' files.
Company expectations are not resonable
E-Mail/Phone Customer Solutions Associate (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2015
Pros: fitness center, comfortable casual clothing
Cons: the statistic requirements are not reasonable when trying to provide customer service
The company expects employees to know other jobs offered in the company without reasonable training in these other areas.
Good place to learn but not fun
Corporate Real Estate Analyst (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJune 15, 2015
Pros: Knowledgable
Cons: No young people
Company's average age is over 45 so there were very few people my age but the people that do work there are very knowledgeable.
Good company
Warehouse controller (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 10, 2015
day at work Happy and busy,
I learned the skills of the control stores and the use of equipment, Good management
co-workers Friends and team work
pay not good
Chance to gain experience
Great Company to work for
Production Control Analyst-Senior (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJune 10, 2015
A great place to work for. Very relaxing and I was able to work at home full time. My manager was great. They offered Breakfast and Lunch a very low price. The Pay and Benefits were great.
An easy job but very mind numbing
Lease Consultant (Current Employee), williamsville, nyJune 7, 2015
A great environment but it is very mind numbing and repetitive and sometimes too easy. The pay is decent for a college student but not ideal for when you need to come home and study afterward. Management is great, and they were very flexible and will compensate if you have other engagements. There is a lot of information to be learned, but anyone is capable and everything falls into a rhythm once you can get the hang of it.
Client Services Representative
Client Services Representative (Current Employee), Portland, OregonJune 2, 2015
-Provide services to incoming calls or emails from customers, sales and account management to resolve customer questions & concerns
-­Conduct problem solving by researching and working with other departments; follow up on issues by placing calls and returning calls to offer information regarding resolution
-­Exceeds customer service call volume/emails and quality expectations
-­Provides support to account management
-‑Provides support to teammates, i.e. provides senior support, helped in creating training material, shadow new employees
The company cared about the employees and it was a good place to work,
Team Lead/ Senior Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Aurora, ILJune 1, 2015
Pros: Free coffee and pop, good 401 K and stock benifits
Cons: Health insurance was ok but could have been better.
I worked in the call center where the employees were tied to phones. Management was invested in the success of it's employees and worked hard to keep turn around low. They made it a point to focus on your achievements and your advancement.
never minds
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Encino, caMay 30, 2015
great company. great benefits. great environment. creative environment. stressful job. dealing with stress. competition is ferocious. no personal attention to individuals.
Very Good company
Production Support Technical Lead (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 28, 2015
Did minimal work with IBM as a company most of my work was with the AT&T project. During the time I was there everything ran smooth. No changes to the work that I did during the project.
Stressful place to work
Remittance Processor/Data Entry/I Tran Operator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 27, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Management
Would not recommend anyone to apply for employment at this company. Team Leaders and Managers were not professional. Co-workers were not helpful when you needed assistance. The hardest part of this job, was being productive with so much chaos on the work floor.
Good company to work for
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2015
Pros: Good employee incentive program
The management leadership group is good and provided a key role in my development as a successful employee.. Company provides good benefit and good job security.
This job has a very high turnover rate
customer service card (Current Employee), phoenixMay 24, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: some supervisors have no people skills
Since the time that I've been here people come and go.. I feel that if they really LISTEN to the employees suggestions about some of the complaints from the cardholders.timeand time you hear the same thing. Looong wait times ....yet the company takes no action into listening to the suggestions from cardholders and employees ... you just get people quitting and leaving.. the type of work that they demand can be very overwhelming.. and the bonus system is getting ridiculous .. they expect you to follow the scripting on some article that says how to do your job.. you do.. but you still get scored lower for saying it the way it's being scored o .. and that is a qualifier for the bonus... sooo somethings not right. They just need to pay people more for the type of work that is expected.
Very unpredictable
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJMay 21, 2015
Pros: no pros
Cons: none
I would not recommend this job to anyone. they have very old management. one worker has been there for over 18 years and his stuck in his ways.
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Stafford,TexasMay 19, 2015
Pros: Team Player, Dependable, Over acheiver, Self Motivated, Excellent Attitude
Cons: I look for acknowledgment of a job well done.
My typical day at work is starting of by writing a prioritized agenda of what I will do from the start of my day to the end of my day, and gathering information on whom is absent to see whether I will or would be doing any other task than my own if one is absent.
My communication with management is very important, I would see if there are any extra task my manger would like me to tackle. But the majority of the time I will tackle the task before being ask to do them. My overall review from my manager will be that, I am dependable, a doer, self motivated, aware of safety for myself and others and last a team player. My co-workers enjoy working with me because I am very serious about making sure the job gets done completely and done right, and my great attitude at work.
The hardest part of my day is sometimes trying to make sure everything is done within my shift. And the most enjoyable part of my job is when everything is done within my shift, and knowing my manager is happy knowing my co-workers and I have successfully completed our job in a timely and safe manner.
Productive and fun place to work.
Check Encoder (Former Employee), Norristown, PAMay 18, 2015
Pros: We had good holiday parties
Cons: The breaks were short
I worked at Fiserv for a while. It was a fun place, but the only problem was benefits was not offered for part time employees. We did not get paid for vacation, holidays.

1 2 3 4 5

About Fiserv

Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.