Firstonsite Restoration Employee Review

View all Firstonsite Restoration reviews

!!!!!!!Stay away far away!!!!!!!
Subtrade (Former Employee) –  Alberta3 March 2014
This place is a joke. This company does not pay there bills in any way shape or form, They make subtrades sign these ridiculous contracts and then screw them for there money and if not bankrupt them as well. You can not go to get one ounce of materials from any supplier as they have to do a 1 hour credit check for a 2.00 box of screws. I also witnessed them flying there American management every weekend but coud not pay a sub contractor. If you like destroying some ones life then this is the place for you. I say go back to America and destroy your own country mens lives and stay away from Canada.
Pros
Cons

Other Firstonsite Restoration Employee Reviews

restoration tech
Restoration Technician (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK23 October 2017
I had to clean up fire/floods. it was hard work but good. it made me a hard worker and a good leader. people here are nice to be around. it was one of my first real jobs.
Poor Management, unethical business practices
Former Finance Employee (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON5 October 2017
Stay away if you can. Employees are treated with disrespect. They don't pay their vendors in months and when vendors call for payments they lie to them. I believe many small businesses will go bankrupt because of them.
Pros
Cons
Inexperienced and very rude managers & supervisors, unethical business practices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Firstonsite Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9