Firstonsite Restoration Employee Review

View all Firstonsite Restoration reviews

Stay away!!!!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey BC11 September 2013
Top heavy management, run by equity firm in Toronto. It's about the money and nothing else! If you a professional "yes" man, it's the place for you!
It seems to be perfectly acceptable to fly VP's home to the states every weekend, then cut staff on Monday mornings. Many of the Americans in charge, cannot find work south of the border, not to mention they had little or no restoration experience.
They have done what they set out to do, run it into the ground!
Pros
There are none
Cons

Other Firstonsite Restoration Employee Reviews

restoration tech
Restoration Technician (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK23 October 2017
I had to clean up fire/floods. it was hard work but good. it made me a hard worker and a good leader. people here are nice to be around. it was one of my first real jobs.
Poor Management, unethical business practices
Former Finance Employee (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON5 October 2017
Stay away if you can. Employees are treated with disrespect. They don't pay their vendors in months and when vendors call for payments they lie to them. I believe many small businesses will go bankrupt because of them.
Pros
Cons
Inexperienced and very rude managers & supervisors, unethical business practices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Firstonsite Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9