Firstonsite Restoration Employee Review

View all Firstonsite Restoration reviews

Former Employee - Calgary, AB
Journeyman Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 August 2013
Managers were not knowledgeable. In particular, the manager leading the carpenters, drywallers, etc. had no knowledge whatsoever as to what was involved. He had his favourite person who would walk in at the end of the job and put his name down as having completed it. This person did not have a ticket, no people skills but received credit. This person's work was that of a butcher but again he and the manager came to this company together and he reported everything he saw to this individual. Aside from these two individuals who were the road block the other co-workers were excellent to work with. During my time there, the firm lost quite a few very good people. This was brought to the attention of upper management and nothing was done. The firm would be a great place to work in except for this problem.
Pros
Gas Card
Cons
No direction

Other Firstonsite Restoration Employee Reviews

restoration tech
Restoration Technician (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK23 October 2017
I had to clean up fire/floods. it was hard work but good. it made me a hard worker and a good leader. people here are nice to be around. it was one of my first real jobs.
Poor Management, unethical business practices
Former Finance Employee (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON5 October 2017
Stay away if you can. Employees are treated with disrespect. They don't pay their vendors in months and when vendors call for payments they lie to them. I believe many small businesses will go bankrupt because of them.
Pros
Cons
Inexperienced and very rude managers & supervisors, unethical business practices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Firstonsite Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9