International Trade & Marketing Internship (UNPAID) 4-6 months
(International Business with US/Canadian Federal Govt)
1. Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials in and/or out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process.
2. Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
3. Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost-effectiveness of activities.
4. Communicate with export and import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
5. Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organization.
6. Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in import/export activity and procedures.
7. Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
8. Prepare Proposals for the Federal Govt & other clients