First Choice Group Canada – Toronto, ON
Term May 1, 2014 till Aug 29, 2014
Closing Date: April 30, 2014, These are coop positions and are Voluntary unpaid.
PROJECT: WEB PORTAL
Available openings: 2,
Coop positions are Voluntary unpaid. Only for students who will get coop credit from their school.
Learn how to Design and implement internet content that communicates the brand message appropriately to all brand constituents.This position is extremely creative and collaborative in nature.
- Learn Content design, layout design, graphic design, and
site design. Edit and reformat content from various sources for
- Learn Design and maintain flash movies and html pages
- Build relationships within every constituency of the organization.
- Research existing and emerging internet technologies
- Gain and maintain intimate understanding of brand audiences through direct interaction and access to formal market research.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing staffs to learn how to develop written content for web site and other projects.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing staffs and to coordinate cohesive graphic identity with e-media and other marketing materials.
- Leran how to coordinate the development of sales, marketing and technical training presentations.
- Miscellaneous projects as needed
- Ability to follow standard practices without supervision.
- Exceptional Computer skills.
- Extensive organization skills.
- Knowledge of html, actionscript, CGI, Perl, Xml, css and sql
- Knowledge of software including but not limited to: Macromedia; Cold Fusion, Flash,
Director, Dreamweaver & Fireworks, Adobe; Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft; Office.
Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects a plus.
We offer mentorship and assesments at the end of internship
For more details on our company please visit: www.firstchoicecanada.ca