Job Title: Intermediate Accountant
Job Opening: #10103
Position Type: Permanent
Our growing international financial services firm seeks an Intermediate Accountant for its Vancouver office. Reporting to the controller, this role requires a keen individual who is looking for a challenge.
- Full cycle Accounting for parent company
- Prepare monthly consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements and journals entries
- Intercompany multi-currencies and GL reconciliations
- Support payroll as necessary.
- Monitoring expenditures and cash flow
- Assisting with quarterly report , annual audit and financial analysis
- Ensuring all government filings are completed on a timely basis
- Ad hoc projects, reporting and other accounting functions as required
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field required.
- CGA level 3 designation preferred.
- Experience in payroll preferred but not necessary.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven ability in providing quality work
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Quick-books and Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines.
- Good team player.
- Good organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume detailing education, previous experience, and salary expectations (referencing "Accountant" in the subject line) no later than Friday, April 26, 2013.
Criminal Record Check is required upon hiring
Thank you for your interest in FRMC. No agency phone calls and/or telephone or email inquiries. Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.