Established in 1997, FRMC operates within strict compliance with all U.S. State and Federal regulatory regimes, and employs superior software and systems within a secured environment. Risk mitigation and data security are basic tenets in the FRMC business model that enable the company to provide industry leading consumer debt collection services. FRMC offices are located at the Broadway Tech Centre in Vancouver http://www.broadwaytechcentre.com/ providing easy access for its employees via the Renfrew Skytrain Station and the Broadway bus corridor.
Reports To: OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
Posting Date: August 7, 2013
Posting Expiry Date: August 31, 2013
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Manage files proactively; review legal documents; respond to inquiries; request, prepare, and review accounts to be assigned to law firms.
2. Investigate disputes and gather information to assist with dispute resolution; update credit bureau accordingly to reflect dispute status, send tradeline deletion request to compliance.
3. Review accounts to determine the likelihood of collection and/or the suit worthiness of an account.
4. Submit document requests to Operations Liaison through proprietary database to retrieve from original creditors.
5. Update State information, monitor and record changes to stay abreast with the procedures, and provide training to new hires within the department.
6. Correspond with firms regarding accounts as necessary.
7. Keep workflows up to-date.
Must have completed secondary education. Post-secondary education preferred.
Minimum 1-2 years previous office experience.
Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and basic office equipment (fax, copier, printer) is required. Typing speed of 30-40 wpm.
Must be able to follow detailed instructions and prepare in-depth correspondence and reports.
Must be able to communicate/correspond in a professional manner and convey information clearly, concisely, and accurately.
Know how to find information efficiently, interpret it accurately, evaluate the quality of information, and use it effectively.
Uses time and resources effectively by planning and scheduling work according to priority and availability of resources.
Ability to closely evaluate details, identify discrepancies, and take initiative to correct them.
Ability to maintain logical systems and processes for entering, creating, storing and accessing information and documents.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume detailing education, previous experience, and salary expectations no later than August 31, 2013
Criminal Record Check is required upon hiring
Thank you for your interest in FRMC. No agency phone calls and/or telephone or email inquiries. Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.