First National Financial Employee Review

View all First National Financial reviews

Company growth is ongoing
Executive Assistant, Commercial Mortgage Financing (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2012
I was fortunate to have been afforded opportunities to advance my knowledge as a Mortgage Administrator working for First National. I started out working in the accounting department as an Administrator for "Mortgage Backed Securities", advanced to the Commercial Lending Division in servicing and finished as the Executive Assistant for two Vice Presidents. The latter position was the one which I most enjoyed due mostly in part because of the team I worked with/for. Lot's of daily laughter makes for a very happy and productive workplace. Due to corporate restructuring my position became redundant. The farewell from my co-workers spoke volumes as to their level of respect for me. I made friendships that still flourish today.
Pros
always encourages personal and professional growth.
Cons
education is valued over experience

Other First National Financial Employee Reviews

Great Stable Employer
Residential Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 November 2017
This was one of the best places that I have ever worked at. I enjoyed the office environment, the staff, the moral, the training was great, and most of all you felt like your were valued!
Pros
Valued; Great Office Environment
Cons
Commute to Downtown Vancouver
Productive and challenging work environment.
Analyst, Commercial Mortgages (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2017
Friendly, smart, entrepreneurial, competitive productive work culture. Every day is different and constantly learning new things. Like any company, you have to make advancement your personal responsibility, not your manager's.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First National Financial. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9