First Jewelry Limited is seeking a graphic design student or recent graduate to assist the marketing department with graphic design projects for the First Jewelry portfolio of brands. The Graphic Design Intern will report to the Marketing Communications Manager and assist the department’s graphic designer on projects as they arise.
The internship will provide the successful candidate with valuable job experience and an opportunity to build their portfolio of work. Applicants should be self-motivated, creative, a team player, possess an excellent work ethic and be available 3-5 days a week from September - December. This is an unpaid position but will include a monthly stipend to cover transportation expenses and may lead to a regular full-time position.
- Design electronic and printed marketing materials (banner signage, promotional items, coupons, etc.) for internal departments and external clients.
- Develop material for web pages, eblasts, social media, video and other forms of multimedia and interactive projects.
- Create and produce JPEGs, PDFs, clip art, presentation templates, thumbnail images, and other design elements.
- Maintain basic library/ database of all visual brand assets (e.g., logos, photographs/images, fonts, etc) and marketing elements
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Current graphic design student at the post-secondary level or recent graduate.
- Post-secondary training in the Adobe Creative Suite is required
- Experience with design software programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign (Creative Suite 6), and Microsoft Office
- Strong multi-tasking, organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines
- Energetic, self-motivated and a strong team player
- Interest in jewelry/fashion is an asset
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
More information on First Jewelry Limited visit www.firstjewelry.com
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -
First Jewelry Limited is a jewellery industry leader in product development, brand merchandising, marketing and distribution. In addition to...