First Credit Union and Insurance is accepting applications for a Marketing Specialist to assist in the delivery of the annual marketing and communications plan for First Group of Companies. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing internal and external communications, ensuring valid, current, and accurate content sometimes sensitive in nature.
- Assisting department managers to establish annual sales and marketing initiatives.
- Monitoring corporate communications for uniformity in message and branding.
- Coordinating and evaluating requests for sponsorship, donations, and community involvement.
- Planning and implementing marketing and public relations programs to increase membership growth and retention.
Qualifications include completion of a Diploma or Degree program in Marketing, Communication or equivalent, previous marketing experience, passion for community involvement, strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite applications. This role will also require effective project management skills, sound understanding of marketing principles, social media experience, and excellent written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of the credit union system would be considered an asset.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
First Credit Union is the longest running credit union in BC, originating as Powell River Credit Union in 1939. With over $200 million in...