First Health Care

First Health Care Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive and fun with exercising
PSW (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 3, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: long hours
having care my client...i learned manage my time and well being ...and be more patiently to our client especially elderly...im happy working with my co workers everyday ...the hardest part of my job if I cant manage or do alone my work like transfer client from bed to wheelchair if very heavy....the most enjoyable part if my client was able to communicate – more... with me and if they are nice to us PSW – less
STUDENT FIELD PLACEMENT (Former Employee), Markham, ONJuly 17, 2014
Pros: small office, great interaction
Cons: none.
Wonderful associates that are knowledgeable and friendly. Co-workers are always helpful and willing to share their experience.
A well run organization from top to bottom.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Ajax, ONJanuary 8, 2013
Caregiving: treating the person you are caring for with dignity and respect.
Fun working
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 22, 2012
Pros: transportation allowance
Cons: not enough hours
I worked In Hospitals and In home care. I worked with clients with different problems. meet so many different people and care for adult and children. I travel a lot to different homes in Ontario. I worked on my own therefore i had no co-worker. the hardest part of this job is travelling from place to place in the snow.
Reliable and Dedicated
RPN/PT (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2012
Pros: they are relaible and dedicated
Cons: cancellation of assigned shifts
- Taking your staff throught orientation and training in the use of computer as related to the particular hospital are creditable values to FHC.
- The management is well organized and coordinated; communication with staff is good and relaible.
- The hardest part of the job is trying to acquiant and orientate yourself with every unit they send you to – more... work, meeting with new staff at each unit.
-The typical day at work was my first day at the hospital, it was mixed experience, it wasn't easy but at the end of the day I was happy and satisfied and has ever been.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with co-workers, sharing experiences and helping each other. – less
Great people
MEDICAL BILLING ASSISTANT/CSR (Former Employee), Bloomington, INJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: worked in a basement.
Same as above as well as CSR duties, ie: registration, ck-out, phones, filing, etc. Management was good, great co-workers. Dealing with insurance companies was the hardest part and the most enjoyable was the people I worked with.

About First Health Care

First Health Care is a leading provider of Personal Home Care, Supplemental Staffing, Rehabilitation Services and Corporate Wellness – Read more

First Health Care Photos