First Health Care

First Health Care Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun working
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 22, 2012
Pros: transportation allowance
Cons: not enough hours
I worked In Hospitals and In home care. I worked with clients with different problems. meet so many different people and care for adult and children. I travel a lot to different homes in Ontario. I worked on my own therefore i had no co-worker. the hardest part of this job is travelling from place to place in the snow.
Reliable and Dedicated
RPN/PT (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2012
Pros: they are relaible and dedicated
Cons: cancellation of assigned shifts
- Taking your staff throught orientation and training in the use of computer as related to the particular hospital are creditable values to FHC.
- The management is well organized and coordinated; communication with staff is good and relaible.
- The hardest part of the job is trying to acquiant and orientate yourself with every unit they send you to – more... work, meeting with new staff at each unit.
-The typical day at work was my first day at the hospital, it was mixed experience, it wasn't easy but at the end of the day I was happy and satisfied and has ever been.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with co-workers, sharing experiences and helping each other. – less
Great people
MEDICAL BILLING ASSISTANT/CSR (Former Employee), Bloomington, INJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: worked in a basement.
Same as above as well as CSR duties, ie: registration, ck-out, phones, filing, etc. Management was good, great co-workers. Dealing with insurance companies was the hardest part and the most enjoyable was the people I worked with.