First Health Care Employee Reviews in Canada

Amazing Organizational Culture
Human Resources Student (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONDecember 17, 2014
The management are truly supportive and interested in employees. The workplace is kind and provides opportunities for professional growth. The hours are flexible, the staff work together as a team and collaborate on many issues with the various departments. Wonderful workplace atmosphere; truly refreshing compared to other places of employment.
productive and fun with exercising
PSW (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 3, 2014
having care my client...i learned manage my time and well being ...and be more patiently to our client especially elderly...im happy working with my co workers everyday ...the hardest part of my job if I cant manage or do alone my work like transfer client from bed to wheelchair if very heavy....the most enjoyable part if my client was able to communicate with me and if they are nice to us PSW
Pros
n/a
Reliable and Dedicated
RPN/PT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2012
- Taking your staff throught orientation and training in the use of computer as related to the particular hospital are creditable values to FHC.
- The management is well organized and coordinated; communication with staff is good and relaible.
- The hardest part of the job is trying to acquiant and orientate yourself with every unit they send you to work, meeting with new staff at each unit.
-The typical day at work was my first day at the hospital, it was mixed experience, it wasn't easy but at the end of the day I was happy and satisfied and has ever been.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with co-workers, sharing experiences and helping each other.
Pros
they are relaible and dedicated
Cons
cancellation of assigned shifts
Fun working
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 22, 2012
I worked In Hospitals and In home care. I worked with clients with different problems. meet so many different people and care for adult and children. I travel a lot to different homes in Ontario. I worked on my own therefore i had no co-worker. the hardest part of this job is travelling from place to place in the snow.
Pros
transportation allowance
Cons
not enough hours
STUDENT FIELD PLACEMENT (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONJuly 17, 2014
Wonderful associates that are knowledgeable and friendly. Co-workers are always helpful and willing to share their experience.
A well run organization from top to bottom.
Pros
small office, great interaction
Cons
none.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ONJanuary 8, 2013
Caregiving: treating the person you are caring for with dignity and respect.