First Choice Recruiting

First Choice Recruiting Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun workplace
Assitance Manager/ Salesperson (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 15, 2012
Pros: respected job
Cons: no increment
if product is not in stock and customer is so fussy. then its hardest part of job
mess ppl about with nasty jobs and constantly changing the hourly rate
tonne multi-drop driver (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: upto 73 hrs a week some weeks, and no respect
ddint like the attitute of the transport dept,and constantly giving out jobs with awful vehicles,and altering your hourly rate,,still never got my cpc as promised,,,or my crb scotland check back ..manners are disrespectful
productive
General Labor (Former Employee), Ontario, CASeptember 19, 2014
Pros: great enviorment
You had to work fast but it was great. everyone was very friendly .No one ever yelled
Sr Loan Processer position
Sr. Mortgage Processor/Mortgage Closer (Former Employee), Cranberry Twp PASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches, fun holiday activities, and time off for children activities
Cons: extreme number of duties assigned to one person
Typical day: open the office, call customers, process, close, and assist with title duties /organize work and meet closing dates for the customers
Learned: to communicate with borrowers, loan officers, staff members, and wholesale representatives, processing and closing procedures
co-workers: cooperative and supportive
hardest part: only person processing – more... and closing /extreme amount of duties
enjoyable part ; customer satisfaction, and closing efficiently, and timely loans – less
teaching environment
Medical Biller/medical assistant (Former Employee), Holbrook, NYSeptember 7, 2014
learned a lot about medical procedures, and the financial part of the office.
HH for pedis
Field Nurse (Current Employee), austin txAugust 30, 2014
Like clients job can changed depending on what is going on. Very easy to reach CM
chaos
Office Manager (Former Employee), Mansfield, OHAugust 29, 2014
Pros: small town feel.. employees are easy to work with..
Cons: too many chiefs on to many different pages..
not very professional for the nature of work that is done there. Has great potential, but lacks follow through and consistency. It's hard to make progress because everyone is so resistant to change.
Working with many different clients in thir home
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 19, 2014
Providing care for Individuals in their home. I learned how to respect others wishes and request. Management and coworkers were very nice and helpful. The hardest part was traveling far distances to work. The most enjoyable was meeting and caring for so many different people in the comfort of their home.
fast job placement
ASSEMBLER/PACKER (Former Employee), New Hartford, NYAugust 18, 2014
Pros: fast job placement
Cons: may only be a temporary job
not much to say as this is a temp staffing company. they provided jobs quickly. as a temp agency i give them an overall great refrence. the office personal are very friendly and fast at job placement.
Working with childrean was tough, but i did ok.
Assist patient (Former Employee), McAllen, TXAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch and week ends off
Cons: job was not stable.
what can I say, kids are fun to watch just as long as they go home to their parents. Don't get me wrong I like kids a have 4 of my own not to mention twin boys. I didn't learn any thing new or at least nothing I already knew. Management she was cool. Their were no other co-workers. The hardest part was not so hard. I enjoyed cooking for this little – more... munchkins because I got comments on my cooking which I enjoy very much. I ame to please. – less
Fantastic Job But Deserve Better Wage for the amount of hours
Activities coordinator & Kids Rep (Former Employee), IbizaJuly 29, 2014
Pros: fun & qualifications
Cons: low pay & exhausting hours
Really enjoyable job, learned numerous new skills and qualifications such as pool safety, fist aid, instructor qualifications including Archery & High Ropes.

I found the job easy as I like to keep myself busy, & have lots of fun. Obviously children misbehave but sometimes finding an appropriate way to counteract that was sometimes difficult.

Overall – more... was good fun, But not a career where I can have a good income to live from. – less
busy work place with laid back employes
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), santa fe springs californiaJuly 21, 2014
Pros: drama free
Cons: no benefits
My job as office assistant was not hard, I was kept busy but it was easy I was left alone mostly to take care of the inventory and other special assignments for the company in which they had placed me in.
Manager Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 10, 2014
Managed employees and business of a seasonal gourmet products kiosk
Conducted strategic business review that increased sales and profitability
Demonstrated effective management with integrity and loyalty
Fun and exciting job!
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Payne, ALJune 13, 2014
The thing I enjoyed most about working here were the feelings that I got when I could help someone that was really looking to go to work the job that best fit them. I Loved the atmosphere in the office. Great people to work with.
Loved working there
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Hamilton, MTJune 10, 2014
Lots of people in and out.
I learned that I can do anything that I set my mind to.
Managment was great
I loved my co-workers
The hardest part of my job was not being able to help someone that needed it.
The best part of my job was helping people
you were on your own when you worked
Janitor (Former Employee), Pleasant Grove, UTJune 3, 2014
Pros: own time
Cons: didn't like the supervisor, not enough hours
We would meet up with the supervisor and he would talk to us about the buildings we were cleaning today and what the tasks were. I didn't have any co-workers I actually worked with because we were by ourselves. The job was occasionally hard for me when we had to lift very heavy things or if I had to reach up high.
The enjoyable part was it was all on – more... my own time. – less
RECRUITER CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Silver Spring, MDMay 29, 2014
Not a collaborative, supportive, professional environment.
First Choice strongly lacks integrity and does not value its aid's
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Lakewood, OHApril 24, 2014
Pros: choose your own hours, work independently
Cons: poor pay, horrible management, no union
Management will NOT contact aid when patient case is closed, will allow aid to continue work with out telling them about the closing case, will refuse to pay aids for services rendered to patients, if case is closed.

Management will STOP direct deposit if they want you to take on an additional case and "claim" they can't contact you.

Clinical Nurse – more... runs HHA DPT. and enables lower managements non-integral and unfair decisions and behavior.

I do NOT recommend working here. – less
Family environment with the technicians
Office Manager (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXMarch 21, 2014
Pros: family environment
Cons: no advancement, no security
It is an ok place to work, the technicians and I get along great. There is no room for advancement and the work however is not stable. I week lots of work the next only a little bit of work would come in.
had great jobs close to where i live
Warehouse job as a Q.c. and machine operator (Former Employee), aurora,illMarch 10, 2014
i learned not to work too fast, a typical day at work was busy and went by pretty fast. Hardest part of the job was the first month getting to know each machine for the first time.

1 2 3 4 5