First Choice Recruiting

First Choice Recruiting Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun workplace
Assitance Manager/ Salesperson (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 15, 2012
Pros: respected job
Cons: no increment
if product is not in stock and customer is so fussy. then its hardest part of job
productive
Grocery clerk (Former Employee), Antigua, CNNovember 26, 2014
Pros: good enviroment
Cons: cold condtitons
packing,preparing and pricing different objects mostly meats and frozen goods. christmas time was extremely busy for my section especially as we dealt with the christmas hams,turkeys and chicken. i would now like a job that tests my abilities a lot more as that job was relatively easy.
Billing Specialist for Medicare and price adjustments viewing and creating invoices to Medicare
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Payne, ALOctober 30, 2014
Pros: christian work environment
Cons: losing my job and not knowing why assignment ended?
Also, posted Viva Insurance payments, customer service, Aetna insurance payments, Medicare Cost and Coding. Absolutely loved my job.

co-workers great, hardest part was training was not organized and handled by whomever was close to me, if they were not on the phone with customer.
Siemens was a safety first, quality over production place to work.
Laborer (Former Employee), Fort Payne, ALOctober 29, 2014
Pros: 10 hour days 4 days a week
Cons: was a temp
Siemens was a great place to work although I was a temp working through First Choice, management at Siemens held me accountable just like the full-time employees. They always made me feel part of the team. I've worked there around 50 months since Jan. 2009 hoping to get hired full-time. Unfortunately due to the economy they've yet to hire during my – more... time there. All the jobs in the plant are meticulous due to the high standards of quality. Absolutely nothing bad to say about the people or management. – less
working abroad
first choice kids rep (Former Employee), Cyprus Station, ENGOctober 23, 2014
I enoyed this job as I enjoy working with children I also had to run the play group in a morning n create activities I enjoyed this job as I like to organise activities and get things done and learnt about different cultures and how they live in Cyprus.
great managemtent
Painter / Forklift operator (Current Employee), Savannah, GAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: lack of breaks on long days
steady slow paced days.
constant daily routine.
warehouse lead and performed numerous job titles
Nice company to work for.
Cashier/ Banquet (Former Employee), Savannah, GASeptember 25, 2014
I enjoyed working in varies work environments, and working with new management.
I gained alot of my managerial skills from this job.
Assistant Branch Manager/ Telesales (Former Employee), GloucestershireSeptember 23, 2014
• Providing fantastic customer service to new and existing customers.
• Managing targets making sure each and every team member hit their daily/weekly/monthly target.
• Managing the operation of the branch and ensuring all calls are handled effectively.
• Making sure the branch hit its target for each individual product.
• Making sure each member of – more... staff hit and exceeding targets so they were earning fantastic bonus’s each month.
• Overseeing employees and managing staff rotas.
• Dealing with employee issues and customer complaints
• Resolving and fixing any technical issues. – less
mess ppl about with nasty jobs and constantly changing the hourly rate
tonne multi-drop driver (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: upto 73 hrs a week some weeks, and no respect
ddint like the attitute of the transport dept,and constantly giving out jobs with awful vehicles,and altering your hourly rate,,still never got my cpc as promised,,,or my crb scotland check back ..manners are disrespectful
productive
General Labor (Former Employee), Ontario, CASeptember 19, 2014
Pros: great enviorment
You had to work fast but it was great. everyone was very friendly .No one ever yelled
Sr Loan Processer position
Sr. Mortgage Processor/Mortgage Closer (Former Employee), Cranberry Twp PASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches, fun holiday activities, and time off for children activities
Cons: extreme number of duties assigned to one person
Typical day: open the office, call customers, process, close, and assist with title duties /organize work and meet closing dates for the customers
Learned: to communicate with borrowers, loan officers, staff members, and wholesale representatives, processing and closing procedures
co-workers: cooperative and supportive
hardest part: only person processing – more... and closing /extreme amount of duties
enjoyable part ; customer satisfaction, and closing efficiently, and timely loans – less
teaching environment
Medical Biller/medical assistant (Former Employee), Holbrook, NYSeptember 7, 2014
learned a lot about medical procedures, and the financial part of the office.
HH for pedis
Field Nurse (Current Employee), austin txAugust 30, 2014
Like clients job can changed depending on what is going on. Very easy to reach CM
chaos
Office Manager (Former Employee), Mansfield, OHAugust 29, 2014
Pros: small town feel.. employees are easy to work with..
Cons: too many chiefs on to many different pages..
not very professional for the nature of work that is done there. Has great potential, but lacks follow through and consistency. It's hard to make progress because everyone is so resistant to change.
Working with many different clients in thir home
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 19, 2014
Providing care for Individuals in their home. I learned how to respect others wishes and request. Management and coworkers were very nice and helpful. The hardest part was traveling far distances to work. The most enjoyable was meeting and caring for so many different people in the comfort of their home.
fast job placement
ASSEMBLER/PACKER (Former Employee), New Hartford, NYAugust 18, 2014
Pros: fast job placement
Cons: may only be a temporary job
not much to say as this is a temp staffing company. they provided jobs quickly. as a temp agency i give them an overall great refrence. the office personal are very friendly and fast at job placement.
Working with childrean was tough, but i did ok.
Assist patient (Former Employee), McAllen, TXAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch and week ends off
Cons: job was not stable.
what can I say, kids are fun to watch just as long as they go home to their parents. Don't get me wrong I like kids a have 4 of my own not to mention twin boys. I didn't learn any thing new or at least nothing I already knew. Management she was cool. Their were no other co-workers. The hardest part was not so hard. I enjoyed cooking for this little – more... munchkins because I got comments on my cooking which I enjoy very much. I ame to please. – less
Fantastic Job But Deserve Better Wage for the amount of hours
Activities coordinator & Kids Rep (Former Employee), IbizaJuly 29, 2014
Pros: fun & qualifications
Cons: low pay & exhausting hours
Really enjoyable job, learned numerous new skills and qualifications such as pool safety, fist aid, instructor qualifications including Archery & High Ropes.

I found the job easy as I like to keep myself busy, & have lots of fun. Obviously children misbehave but sometimes finding an appropriate way to counteract that was sometimes difficult.

Overall – more... was good fun, But not a career where I can have a good income to live from. – less
busy work place with laid back employes
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), santa fe springs californiaJuly 21, 2014
Pros: drama free
Cons: no benefits
My job as office assistant was not hard, I was kept busy but it was easy I was left alone mostly to take care of the inventory and other special assignments for the company in which they had placed me in.
Manager Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 10, 2014
Managed employees and business of a seasonal gourmet products kiosk
Conducted strategic business review that increased sales and profitability
Demonstrated effective management with integrity and loyalty

1 2 3 4 5