BE PART OF A GREAT TEAM – APPLY TODAY!
Finishing Shop Lead Hand
A medium sized millwork company specializing in custom millwork and cabinetry for residential, retail, corporate, and restaurant projects, is seeking a full time Sprayer to join our team.
Applicants must be energetic, self motivated and professional. This is a demanding position in a fast paced environment that will require exceptional time management skills and multi-tasking abilities, and the ingenuity to find innovative solutions to problems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Read and interpret specifications or follow verbal instructions
• Perform preventative maintenance on machines as required
• Establish methods to meet work schedules, co-ordinate work activities, and clearly communicate with other departments
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Ability to comprehend shop drawings to determine which parts to be finished, and to utilize correct stains and lacquers.
• Occasional weekend, evening or split shift may be required.
• Repairs surfaces to be sprayed
• Requisition materials from purchaser
• Mixes materials for proper application
• Sand and prep surfaces for spraying
• Other duties as required
• Detail oriented, accurate, and well organized
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Team player
• Lead experience is considered an asset
• Capacity to work under stressful situations with tight timelines
• Must have experience with all aspects of finishing for high end cabinetry
• Experience in custom colour mixing is considered an asset
If this position interests you, please reply to this add with your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations or
via fax to: 403-250-5548
We thank all applicants for their interest: however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. – less