Term Sept 4, 2012 till Dec 31 2012 (can be extended upto 12 months)
Closing Date: Aug 15, 2012, Positions are Voluntary unpaid.
PROJECT: WEB PORTAL
Available openings: 2,
Positions are Voluntary unpaid.
Design and implement internet content that communicates the brand message appropriately to all brand constituents.This position is extremely creative and collaborative in nature. While reporting directly to the CEO, the individual holding this position will work closely with marketing management to ensure consistent communication of the brand message.
- Collaborate with and take direction from the CEO to develop goals and
priorities for company websites. Content design, layout design, graphic design, and
site design. Edit and reformat content from various sources for
- Design and maintain flash movies and html pages
- Build relationships within every constituency of the organization.
- Research existing and emerging internet technologies
- Gain and maintain intimate understanding of brand audiences through direct interaction and access to formal market research.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing staffs to develop written content for web site and other projects.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing staffs and to coordinate cohesive graphic identity with e-media and other marketing materials.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing staffs to coordinate the development of sales,
marketing and technical training presentations.
- Miscellaneous projects as needed
- Ability to follow standard practices without supervision.
- Exceptional Computer skills.
- Extensive organization skills.
- Knowledge of html, actionscript, CGI, Perl, Xml, css and sql
- Knowledge of software including but not limited to: Macromedia; Cold Fusion, Flash,
Director, Dreamweaver & Fireworks, Adobe; Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft; Office.
Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects a plus.
For more details on our company please visit: www.firstchoicecanada.ca
Candidates must have enough funds to support themselves in Canada. Applicants must be nationals of these countries with whom Canada has a Student Exchange Agreements and only these citizens can get visas/work permits.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Republic of Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA