International Trade & Marketing Internship
(International Business with US/Canadian Federal Govt and Oil Companies)
Term Sept 4, 2012 till Dec 31 2012 (can be extended upto 12 months)
Closing Date: Aug 15, 2012, Positions are Voluntary unpaid.
1. Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials in and/or out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process.
2. Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
3. Communicate with export and import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
4. Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organization.
5. Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
For more details on our company please visit:
www.firstchoicecanada.ca and www.firstchoiceamerica.net
Candidates must have enough funds to support themselves in Canada. Applicants must be nationals of these countries with whom Canada has a Student Exchange Agreements and only these citizens can get visas/work permits.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Republic of Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA