The Property Administrator is a key member of the Property Management Team and provides administrative support to the Property Management Zone (PMZ). The incumbent is responsible for a variety of services related to the operation of retail properties inclusive of but not limited to bank deposits, accounts receivable reporting, accounts payable processing, supplier invoices, rent roll review and production, tenant liaison and communication as well as the coordination of marketing events.
- Accounts receivable reporting and support; bank deposits, etc.
- Review / production of the monthly rent-roll.
- Liaison with revenue accountants, lease administrators and legal to ensure the accuracy of information.
- Tenant document control, tenant liaison and communication on day-to-day property management issues
- Preparation, processing and payment of purchase orders
- Day-to-day management of accounts payable issues and supplier invoices.
- Liaison with expenditure accountants for expense related issues.
- Coordination of programs inclusive but not limited to lighting, inspections, pylon
- Sub-contractor set up and monitoring, including contract preparation.
- Assist the Property Manager with monthly budget / expense variances, forecasts and annual budgets.
- Administer and monitor service contracts in addition to the review of vendor / contractor performance.
- Coordination of any marketing activities inclusive but not limited to the monthly newsletter.
- May perform reception duties including the answering and dispatching of telephone calls, receipt and distribution of mail etc.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
-Required level of education and job-related experience:
-Completion of High School with one (1) to three (3) years of commercial / retail property management experience.
-Proficiency in accounting and financial management (A/P and A/R).
-Excellent planning and organizational skills.
-Strong software application skills (MS Office-including Excel, JD Edwards).
-Effective interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
-Strong written and verbal communication skills; with a strong focus on customer service.
-Ability to work well under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines
-Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
Excellent compensation commensurate with experience and full benefit package.