The 5-Ton/Class 1 driver will be responsible for the pick up and delivery of product within the city limits using a 5-ton and Semi as required. Other duties required include assisting in the warehouse to receive and process incoming and outgoing shipments. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Must have a Valid Class 1 driver’s license and good driving record
- Forklift license or ability to attain one.
- Previous working experience in Shipping and Receiving.
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of filling out waybills and bills of landing and international shipments.
- Working knowledge of safe lifting methods.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
Availability - As Soon As Possible
Apply by clicking the button below.
No Phone Calls Please
Indeed - 10 months ago
First Famous Dave's franchise in Canada