Based out of Calgary, Alberta, Fireball Equipment is seeking an ambitious and self driven Technical Sales Representative for the Automotive Market. Fireball is a specialized distributor and contractor providing fuel and lubricant storage and distribution to automotive industry, maintenance shops and mine-sites across Canada and around the world.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that action plans are created and implemented for his/her territory in order to achieve these goals and objectives.
- Establishes regular reporting of the results to the Team Leader.
- Determines customer needs for fuel and lubrication systems and administers all sales programs within his/her territory.
- Identifies and reports new opportunities to meet customer needs.
- Presents quotes and works with the customer to finalize the quote.
- Monitors the project and provides timely updates to the customer.
- Assists in the review of the project design team and equipment manufacturers.
- Recognizes and pursues marketing opportunities for the company’s existing products.
- Assists in identifying and analyzing new needs of existing customers and new markets in order to develop growth opportunities for the company.
- Assists in analyzing competing companies and products to determine their strengths, weaknesses and how our company should position itself to counter or take advantage of these factors.
- Coordinates territory sales forecasting for all products and monitors ongoing results.
- Ensures effective usage within the territory of information tracking systems for marketing and sales activities (eg. prospect records, customer information).
- Implements advertising and public relations activities (trade shows, brochures, promotions, etc.) within the territory.
- Manages inventory within the territory.
- Provides input to the Team Leader, to ensure that customer concerns and complaints are effectively looked after in a timely manner.
- Recommends pricing and promotion programs and ensures effective implementation.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in fuel/lubrication related product sales.
- General knowledge of pumping systems and fluid dynamics is considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Out-going, self-motivated and demonstrates high initiative to achieve sales targets.
- Proactive, innovative and progressive thinker.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to work with various applications.
- Willingness to learn and develop technical capabilities in order to support the customer’s needs.
- This position requires traveling to the customer sites.
The emerging vision of Fireball Equipment is …this is OUR company, together!...and we believe our employees are key to our success. We subscribe to a participative work environment where your suggestions are valued. We pride ourselves on creating a unique, dynamic and engaging work environment for our employees. We are a fast paced and growing company looking for individuals who enjoy a challenge and want to grow with us
Indeed - 22 months ago