WHO ARE WE?
Fire Bunnies Dance & Yoga is a new and fast expanding dance & fitness studio that offers innovative dance and yoga solutions to the busy modern lifestyle. We are very proud to offer fun, affordable, and high quality classes as a way to promote dance and yoga and to give back to the community! With one great vision of improving lifestyle and fitness, the Fire Bunnies team is striving to bring dance, peace, and happiness into everyone’s life, and we are inviting you to become apart of our young and passionate team!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for two creative, hardworking, and fun individual to fill a Social Media & Digital Marketing Internship position. This position would have exposure on all marketing efforts across all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and more. This includes content creation and execution of social media programs to increase brand visibility and traffic across all online channels; this intern will also be exposed to assisting traditional marketing efforts, such as direct mailing, marketing research and analysis, and public relations efforts. This is a great opportunity for a creative individual who wishes to build resume and portfolio, to gain exposure to the fitness and dance industry, or to join a small company with unlimited growth potentials.
- A background and keen interest in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Arts, or Digital Enterprise Management; or post-graduate program with a focus in marketing
- Have a strong understanding and execution knowledge of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram and blogs; and regularly keeping up with the latest online trends
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivate to multi-task and to produce quality results within tight timeframes
- Good writing skills
- Having basic design skills such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign is an asset
- Knowledge of SEO and HTML is an asset
This is a part-time UNPAID 3 months internship of 10-13 hours per week, which may lead to other opportunities at the end of the internship. While this internship is unpaid, intern will have unlimited access to all of the dance and/or yoga classes during the term of the internship, a monthly value of $200, as well as other perks.
Availability to start: As soon as possible
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -