Fircroft

Fircroft Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It's a body shop
Helicopter Logistics Coordinator / Alpine (Former Employee), Alpine Oilfield, AlaskaApril 27, 2015
Fircroft is a placement agency that serviced my contract with ConocoPhillips. I did not work for or report to anyone at Fircroft.

As a subcontractor, they did represent me, and their cut was reasonable and substantially less than the industry standard of half.
Great at finding you a job that fits you.
Chevron, Kitimat LNG Project, Administrative Asst (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 2, 2014
I was able to learn and grow in just a matter of months. I was given great opportunities and took full advantage. I am very grateful for it all because I am a much more valuable employee now than when I initially came in.
Professional and fun
Admin (Former Employee), HartlepoolApril 11, 2014
Pros: friendly, professional staff
Very professional company, excellent work ethics and friendly staff. Even though it was a very short term contract I enjoyed every second of it. Hope to work for them again in the future.
Productive and Fun place to work
HSE management (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 6, 2014
Pros: incident free work environment
Cons: at times limited breaks
A typical work day is to meet and greet with all workers. There is always something to learn in the work place from the workers and they are always readily accessible to explain. I enjoy my conversations with the workers and respect for one another. My co-workers are always there to lend a helping hand. The most enjoyable part of my job is coaching the workers to develop a "pro-active" work environment. The hardest part of my job is being away from the workers to maintain records.
Great company to work for with locations all over the country.
Permit Coordinator (Former Employee), Toledo, OHOctober 7, 2013
Fircroft has been a great company to work for. The management staff is very knowledgeable and I enjoyed working for a company that recognizes hard work.
Fun and Lively Workplace
HR Administrator (Former Employee), SaleSeptember 24, 2013
Fircroft was fun to work for and I learnt a lot whilst I was there.
Team was very fun to work with and I had a chance to meet lots of staff both in the UK and abroad.
contracting
Technical Author (Current Employee), Den Haag, ZHJuly 17, 2013
contracting pays ok but no company benefits i was working for shell but Fircroft were the employing agency.
Pleasant working environment.
Receptionist - Temp (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2012
Very professionally run company. Employees were helpful during my time there.

About Fircroft

Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 40 years, focussing on mid to senior level engineers – Read more