“Keep the party going” will pretty much be your job description.
Our Pubs are known for great food and drink, friendly people and a kick-a$$ good time — and it takes a killer team to keep it all going. We welcome charmers and hard workers of all stripes, whether you’re here for a short while on your way to something else, or you’re a seasoned professional looking to advance your career. Either way you’ll find yourself challenged, inspired and supported — and have a great time along the way. And although we have been known to brag, don’t just take our word for it: Prime Restaurants has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. We think that’s something you can hang your hat on.
Join us for a job you’ll love. Could LATE NIGHT MANAGER at Kitchener be the one?
The ideal LATE NIGHT MANAGER has strong communications skills and the ability to motivate and direct others. As a LATE NIGHT MANAGER, your primary focus will be to manage all marketing programs for the restaurant and to oversee bar operations to ensure profitability.
- Create the pub late night experience through execution of the late night rituals
- Select live entertainment to create a party atmosphere
- Manage live entertainment to pub budget
- Maintain Band Booking website
- Develop pub specific events and programs
- Assist with management of restaurant team members
- Responsible for beverage and bar related ordering
- 2 – 3 years supervisory experience in foodservice/hospitality industry; previous management experience in a pub environment is a definite asset!
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Solid sales and marketing knowledge
- Previous experience with pub late night atmosphere including managing entertainment
- Knowledge of entertainment scene including genres, styles and demographics attracted to each with a focus on the night time entertainment
- Understanding of the “by night” guest
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines
Interested? If your skills and career goals match what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Pubs are known for great food and drink, friendly people and a kick-a$$ good time — and it takes a killer team to keep it all going. We...