“Keep the party going” will pretty much be your job description.
Our Pubs are known for great food and drink, friendly people and a kick-a$$ good time — and it takes a killer team to keep it all going. We welcome charmers and hard workers of all stripes, whether you’re here for a short while on your way to something else, or you’re a seasoned professional looking to advance your career. Either way you’ll find yourself challenged, inspired and supported — and have a great time along the way. And although we have been known to brag, don’t just take our word for it: Prime Restaurants has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. We think that’s something you can hang your hat on.
Join us for a job you’ll love. Could LATE NIGHT MANAGER at Kitchener be the one?
The ideal LATE NIGHT MANAGER has strong communications skills and the ability to motivate and direct others. As a LATE NIGHT MANAGER, your primary focus will be to manage all marketing programs for the restaurant and to oversee bar operations to ensure profitability.
- Create the pub late night experience through execution of the late night rituals
- Select live entertainment to create a party atmosphere
- Manage live entertainment to pub budget
- Maintain Band Booking website
- Develop pub specific events and programs
- Assist with management of restaurant team members
- Responsible for beverage and bar related ordering
- 2 – 3 years supervisory experience in foodservice/hospitality industry; previous management experience in a pub environment is a definite asset!
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Solid sales and marketing knowledge
- Previous experience with pub late night atmosphere including managing entertainment
- Knowledge of entertainment scene including genres, styles and demographics attracted to each with a focus on the night time entertainment
- Understanding of the “by night” guest
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines
Interested? If your skills and career goals match what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!